Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Bottled Water? Filtered Water? Or something else?
tezzle at 5:09PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
I love water, but I hate it too. I need to keep hydrated, because somehow if I go for like 3 minutes talking without a drink, my mouth runs completely dry. Incidentally, school presentations sucked. However, when I do drink water, I need to pee every 10 minutes. It's so annoying. Whenever I know I'm going to the movies, I drink NO water that day, because I know I'll just have to pee in the middle of it, and if I payed 12 bucks I'm not missing even 30 seconds.

I drink bottled water, but my whole house is hooked. When I do the whole grow-up & get my own place thing I'm just getting some kind of filter for the kitchen sink.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:13PM
Lonnehart at 5:24PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(online)
tezzle
I love water, but I hate it too. I need to keep hydrated, because somehow if I go for like 3 minutes talking without a drink, my mouth runs completely dry. Incidentally, school presentations sucked. However, when I do drink water, I need to pee every 10 minutes. It's so annoying. Whenever I know I'm going to the movies, I drink NO water that day, because I know I'll just have to pee in the middle of it, and if I payed 12 bucks I'm not missing even 30 seconds.

I drink bottled water, but my whole house is hooked. When I do the whole grow-up & get my own place thing I'm just getting some kind of filter for the kitchen sink.

Ever checked with a doctor about that? That doesn't sound normal…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
tezzle at 7:43PM, Aug. 4, 2009
(offline)
Lonnehart
Ever checked with a doctor about that? That doesn't sound normal…
Well, it's not every 10 minutes. I'm exaggerating. How often it is really, I don't know. I have a horrible inner-clock. Hours seem like minutes, minutes seem like hours, if I don't have a clock next to me or a window, don't even ask me what time of day it could be. If it only happens when I drink several bottles of water a day (and it does. If I only have like 1 bottle a day I'm fine), then it's not like it's a big mystery as to why I pee.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:13PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon