Random Discussion

Bubal Tribe: The Tribe with the Biggest Balls in the World
Eunice P at 5:15AM, March 23, 2008
(offline)
Some Source
Scanty nourishment and the permanent lack of microelements and vitamins made people of the Bubal tribe ask their only wealth - cows - for help. The tribers learned that eating the menstrual matter of cows helps them fight such diseases as rachitis, scurvy and leukemia.

The mysterious tribe and their cows roam on the border between Kenya and Somalia. This is the only nation in the world, which practices a very unusual tradition: their children eat cows' menstrual matter until they get married. The Bubals believe that the licking of cow's vagina makes would-be warriors strong and courageous. Italian scientists have recently discovered that the menstrual matter of cows is a source of such vitamins as B6, B12, E and D. In addition, it makes up the deficiency of iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium and potassium. That is why, scientists think, cows protect the tribe from the most horrible disease of the region - anemia (the lack of haemoglobin). The most interesting thing happens afterwards, though. Hormone changes become extremely conspicuous with all males of the African tribe, after they reach puberty: their testicles grow up to 70-80 centimeters in diameter. The “miracle of nature” happens on account of the untraditional nourishment that tribal individuals practice in their adolescence. The hormone-rich menstrual secretion of the cattle causes irreversible hormone changes with humans. It is noteworthy, that such giant testicles do not exert any negative influence on the reproductive function, although they do cause many other obvious problems. Tourists from all over the world are ready to pay huge money to take a look at giant testicles. Tourists' money help the tribal nation improve the quality of their meals. It is not ruled out that the next generation of Bubals will have nothing to boast with. Link here.

Oh yeah, I'm not linking the picture here as this is something NSFW. But if you're interested, you can actually google “Bubal Tribe”.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:23PM
ozoneocean at 5:53AM, March 23, 2008
(online)
OMG, their poor little penises recede to be like small bellybuttons in their giant testicle sacks o_O

What a bizarre mutation of anatomy! Horrific… And stupid too. A good way to make life a lot more painful for yourself. I mean, even the simplest tasks would be fraught with danger. OW… Crazy people!

I've only seen them bigger once; there was a news vid of a poor Malaysian or Indonesian man, he was sitting wearing a skirt. He pulled the skirt aside to reveal massive a scrotum the size of a beanbag. The poor man couldn't even walk. I think he'd had cancer in there or something.

Well the moral of the Bubal Tribe is: be very careful what you eat!

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:30PM
Product Placement at 5:45AM, March 24, 2008
(online)
Oh noes. My innocence.

Oz you b*st*rd! Why did you remind me of that story? I saw a video of that guy and he used his sack as a chair.

A CHAIR!
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:49PM
ozoneocean at 8:06AM, March 24, 2008
(online)
That's the one lol!

Marguati at 10:18AM, March 24, 2008
(offline)
hmmm… half a fake, I'd say: I don't know if those tribes actually drink menstrual matter of cows (more power to them, If it's the case), but the huge scrotums illustrated in supposedly-related pics seems to me more ascribable to elephantiasis (a disease that that often affects genitals, quite common in Africa) than to some “irreversible hormon changes”. Searching for “elephantiasis scrotum” on Google should do the trick (but I strongly suggest you not to).
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:51PM
lastcall at 6:22PM, March 25, 2008
(offline)
Some Source
The Bubals believe that the licking of cow's vagina makes would-be warriors strong and courageous.

I think we would all agree that you'd HAVE to be courageous to look down THAT hole….
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:28PM
mishi_hime at 8:51PM, March 25, 2008
(offline)
wow…………….0_0
mishi is speechlesssss
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:03PM
Fluffy Snot Monster at 3:45AM, March 28, 2008
(offline)
I'm using my parent's computer because the internet on mine is disconnected, and since their internet explorer records all search terms everywhere and pages visited, I'm not even going to try looking for these guys (even though I could delete the history, I'm not game enough anyway).

Maybe when my own computer gets back online.

Anyway, that sounds a little too bizarre to be true, since that would kind of mean that they bounce on the ground. I'm saying that someone went and did some photoshopping.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM
ozoneocean at 5:13AM, March 28, 2008
(online)
Fluffy Snot Monster
Anyway, that sounds a little too bizarre to be true, since that would kind of mean that they bounce on the ground. I'm saying that someone went and did some photoshopping.
The big nuts are real enough, it's the cause that's suspect. ;)

The ones on the Africans aren't that huge anyway, not like the South East Asian man in the video… Their scrotums seem about the size of an unshelled coconut. Some are larger by a little and some are smaller. The penis stays the same size so the scrotum envelops it.

Physical changes to human bodies are INDEED possible through the consumption of hormones and proteins produced by other animals. Witness CJD or “mad cow” for example. I even remember seeing a US documentary on the Discovery channel about the unusual incidence of large neck goitres (massive ones), in a particular rural area. All causes were investigated from genetics to disease. But the cause was determined to be from a meat packing plant: They illegally minced up the cow's thyroid glands (if I remember right) when making “hamburger” (as you Yanks call it). The hormones contained therein were enough to cause these things to start growing on people when the meat was consumed, despite cooking!

spiritmonkey at 12:23PM, March 28, 2008
(offline)
(0)_(0)
gosh…

also:
ozoneocean
“hamburger” (as you Yanks call it)
Actually hamburgers are so called because they were invented in Hamburg. :P
Timmy And the Bleach

There are many things in this world that are uncertain
I'd say I'm one of them
But I'm not sure
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:54PM
ozoneocean at 3:30PM, March 28, 2008
(online)
spiritmonkey
(0)_(0)
gosh…

also:
ozoneocean
No, not used as a noun, as an adjective: a way of describing the state of the meat: Minced. Not made up into patties.

Lonnehart at 5:40PM, March 28, 2008
(online)
From what I've read in the natural world of mammals, the competition for mates determines testicle size. Ever wonder why a gorilla has very tiny testicles? Well… no one's going to mess with a gorilla's harem so he never has to worry about the competition stealing his mates.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:38PM
ozoneocean at 7:39PM, March 28, 2008
(online)
Yeah… but more testosterone shrinks testis as well…

Dark Clown at 7:56PM, March 28, 2008
(online)
This tribe should make a certan AC/DC song there anthem.

YOU ALL KNOW THE ONE!

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM
LoveandGuns at 8:02PM, March 28, 2008
(offline)
Dark Clown
This tribe should make a certan AC/DC song there anthem.

YOU ALL KNOW THE ONE!

This one? xD

K.A.L.A-dan! Ill Girl *coughs*
The Official Mother/Therapist of KALA-dan!

http://loveandguns90.deviantart.com/
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:47PM
spiritmonkey at 2:34AM, March 29, 2008
(offline)
ozoneocean
spiritmonkey
(0)_(0)
gosh…

also:
ozoneocean
No, not used as a noun, as an adjective: a way of describing the state of the meat: Minced. Not made up into patties.

Really?
We just call it mince
On account of it being minced :)
Crazy Americans
Timmy And the Bleach

There are many things in this world that are uncertain
I'd say I'm one of them
But I'm not sure
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:54PM
ozoneocean at 5:34AM, March 29, 2008
(online)
It's a country of over 300,000,000…
You'll find that in different parts there are different names.

In the rural midwest area where this was filmed… :)
It's not limited to there though ;)

Lord Shplane at 7:22AM, March 29, 2008
(offline)
WELL THEIR BALLS CERTAINLY AREN'T INERT!

HOHOHO, C WUT I DID THAR?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:44PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved