Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Caffeine: blessing or curse?
Will at 12:00AM, Feb. 16, 2007
(online)
yeah i'd get the tablets rather than the stuff you dilute… that's all icky… even the stuff that youre not supposed to taste when in water i can't use…

i don't like coffee… well thats not true… i love it… when i drink coffee, it feels like endorphins (sp?) are injected directly into my everywhere… but i just hate the taste…

i drink tea alot… a cup every day in fact, i know that has a little caffene in it, i don't really want to get addicted to coffee though.

i drink coke only when there's some in the house, in which case i drink an entire 2 litre bottle then have withdrawl symptoms in bed
Will
putting your own quote into your sig is the post pretentious and pathetic thing anyone could ever do.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:49PM
Akumyo at 11:18AM, Feb. 16, 2007
(offline)
I've been pretty gun shy with caffeine since an incident that happened just before last christmas.

I took too much of it and nearly gave myself a heart attack. I had to call 911 and didn't sleep properly for two days. I won't even bother telling you what it did to my digestive system!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:48AM
WingNut at 12:01PM, Feb. 16, 2007
(offline)
Akumyo
I took too much of it and nearly gave myself a heart attack. I had to call 911 and didn't sleep properly for two days. I won't even bother telling you what it did to my digestive system!

Something to this effect? :D

-W
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:50PM
F_Allen at 2:12AM, Feb. 17, 2007
(offline)
basically it all depends on your internal make up and how much u drink. im well sensitive to it and cant touch it any more. it definately has afteraffects that make me more tired and twitchy after the inital high it gives me.

But i do love it and miss it, and i wish it'd would come back and embrace me and lift me and this time treat me right. But my psychatrists says i should drop it from my life. Oh sweet coffee bliss.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
saltydadcomics at 10:45AM, Feb. 28, 2007
(offline)
two energy drimks a day and i'm set.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Alexis at 10:53AM, Feb. 28, 2007
(offline)
Kristen Gudsnuk
I can't stand coffee~ it just tastes icky. Although I've been told I consume excessive caffeine pills. Yeah no-doz!!! although I think I'm sensitive to chemicals and stuff, because caffeine pills take me a Looooong way.
omg though, one time I was writing a paper or something, and I had to function through a LONG day of classes with maybe 15 minutes of sleep, and I took this “five hour energy” stuff:

omg it tastes so bad. SO BAD. horrifying. and it didn't even wake me up *that* much!
so just a word of warning, don't get “five hour energy”. heh heh heh.

I saw an ad for that stuff, all these energy things wierd me out. Look at the label, no carbs, no sugar, and the ad says no more caffene than a cup of coffee. What wakes you up, then? Where does the energy come from? No calories and not a lot of caffene? Either tha's snake oil or some sort of drug the government isnt controlling yet. At least with Red Bull you know where the energy is coming from, sugar and caffene.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
Alexis at 10:53AM, Feb. 28, 2007
(offline)
Kristen Gudsnuk
I can't stand coffee~ it just tastes icky. Although I've been told I consume excessive caffeine pills. Yeah no-doz!!! although I think I'm sensitive to chemicals and stuff, because caffeine pills take me a Looooong way.
omg though, one time I was writing a paper or something, and I had to function through a LONG day of classes with maybe 15 minutes of sleep, and I took this “five hour energy” stuff:

omg it tastes so bad. SO BAD. horrifying. and it didn't even wake me up *that* much!
so just a word of warning, don't get “five hour energy”. heh heh heh.

I saw an ad for that stuff, all these energy things wierd me out. Look at the label, no carbs, no sugar, and the ad says no more caffene than a cup of coffee. What wakes you up, then? Where does the energy come from? No calories and not a lot of caffene? Either tha's snake oil or some sort of drug the government isnt controlling yet. At least with Red Bull you know where the energy is coming from, sugar and caffene.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
Chelano at 12:05PM, Feb. 28, 2007
(online)
When I think of coffee I want to cry. I swear my mother put coffee in my bottle when I was a wee babe. But recently I have had stomach problems and I am not allowed to have the caffeine anymore…..*cries*

Now every time I am at the store and I walk by the coffee….a small tear falls from my face and I drool….la sigh
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:40AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon