Help, Support and Suggestions

Can you search for a comic by name?
dave63 at 6:54PM, Aug. 2, 2010
(online)
If this question has been asked before, please understand there are 51 pages of posts to look through. I have tried to search for my comic by name several times over the past two years and it has never worked. I assumed that was what the search box was for but it does not find my comic.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM
ozoneocean at 1:42AM, Aug. 4, 2010
(online)
It's a glitch :(
The system was made so that it doesn't search for three letter names. Looks like you're falling foul of that. Even with 6 letters it seems it just sees Joe Pop as two three letter names. SOrry man!
Be that as it may, not many people would use search to find a specific comic like yours. They'd stumble on your comic through the front page when it updates or you profile page because of you comments in the forums or on other comics.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:36PM
dave63 at 5:40AM, Aug. 5, 2010
(online)
I wasn't too worried about it. Just wondering if it was a glitch or something. I do always let everyone know they can read the strip here on DD and it would be nice if they could go directly to it. Once they do find it they can book mark the page and go directly to that page in the future. I could post the link direct to my page but I usually like to send them to the home page and then they might find some other strips they like too.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved