Fightsplosion!

Canon discussion: The props building
AQua_ng at 7:51AM, Feb. 3, 2007
(online)
Well, in order to avoid confusion, we have to decide on a few thing e.g. Fightsplosion logo, the stadium, where the audience is going to be. Stuff like that. This means we can have a continuity and not all look like total prats.

First order of business: The logo

Jquang and I have created a logo, which is an F and an ! combined (yes, an F with a dot below it). That cool?

Second order of business: Proof of being a participate

I made in my intro that you need a badge to prove you're fighting in the tournament, but Glarg did it as a golden ticket. What should we do?

Third order of business: The design of the stadium

I propose that the whole stadium should be in a shape like a giant bucket of chicken, with the name of the ‘Colonel Sanders Memorial Fightsplosion! Stadium’.

Fourth order of business: The audience

Where should they be? I mean, they can't really be sitting with the fighters in a room full of lava.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:55AM
Atom Apple at 8:03AM, Feb. 3, 2007
(online)
1. I created an Ecto logo a while back but I don't care about the FS logo

2. Mine has a participation list.

3. Mine has a giant space station with teleporters to the arenas.

4. Mine will have floating bleachers and T.V. cameras so people can watch from home.
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:03AM
AQua_ng at 8:05AM, Feb. 3, 2007
(online)
3. If we fuse our ideas together, it will be magnificent. The stadium will still be the same shape but with teleporters and a satellite. Stargate/trek / Doctor Who references ahoy!

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:55AM
Glarg at 8:25AM, Feb. 3, 2007
(offline)
1. I personally like the Logo you guys made.

2. You could have many many ways to have proof of entering Fightsplosion, golden ticket, coin, Lotto, Be suddently transported with a tatoo of the logo on the back of your neck.

3. I like it.

4. They should be in speacial seats above everyone, like a glass ceiling or in circular seats surrounding the Arena.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
Atom Apple at 8:29AM, Feb. 3, 2007
(online)
http://www.drunkduck.com/Atom_Apple/index.php?p=137414

My space station's on the bottom except that drawing was rushed.
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:03AM
draxenn at 10:53AM, Feb. 3, 2007
(online)
I personally like what they did with the previous FS as far as arena's go, and that was to teleport them (usually) to the different arenas.
That way, it could easily be televised so that the audiance can be anywhere.

Everything else i'm pretty cool with, although admittance can be the F! badge, but you can have various ways of getting it.
Like..oh i don't know, signing up, or getting a golden ticket.

Screw the money! I have RULES!
. o O ( Evil )
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
Radec at 12:14PM, Feb. 3, 2007
(online)
I actually rather like the golden ticket idea, as well as the badge idea (hard to decide for me).

It could be that hundreds of contestants sign up for fightsplosion, but only a special few are selected for the competition.

(Or maybe they could be branded on their foreheads saying “I R A WINNER!”)

as for the stadium, I believe that it's BEEN a space-station stadium already, what with Zwuh's old fightsplosion backsrtoy thign he did. Perhaps it could be a station that is situated on an orbiting asteriod, with teleportation facilities for combatants, lounges for the combatants in-between fights, and living quarters for the faculty and staff. And it's all in a big bubble!
everyone likes bubbles.

well, that's all i got for now.
<= dead and buried.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:58PM
The mediocre one at 1:52PM, Feb. 3, 2007
(offline)
I say remote viewing for the audience, it just makes a tad more sense, I mean would you want to be around all these people as they blow the shit out of each other?

But if you have the viewing around the arena that presents an interesting possibility of streakers, crazy fans, and retarded photo-takers.
Not to mention the possibility of human shields.
Paper Mache Cataclysm
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:15PM
PinkDiapers at 8:31PM, Feb. 3, 2007
(online)
Why don't we have the main arena/winners acceptance area as the final fight arena. This is the only place with an actual audeince. We can add whatever to it for hazards and such. When combatants are transported else ware it's shown on huge TVs facing every direction.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:43PM
Toadman at 2:18PM, Feb. 5, 2007
(offline)
I guess being shot out of a cannon through space isn't enough to get you in anymore, huh?

I like the idea of the logo. It's simple and fun. And it's the letter my math teacher always gives me.

As for the contestants in the arenas, it could depend on the type of arena. Like AQua_ng said, you can't have the audience sitting in a room full of lava, but other arenas could have stands surrounding them, so people can experience the fight firsthand. Unless, you know, everyone's lazy and dosn't want to draw a crowd of people. Like me.

I kinda like the look of the stadium in Erag's introduction page, wherever it may be. It's spacey, and it's got alot of rooms.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:31PM
The mediocre one at 5:39PM, Feb. 5, 2007
(offline)
another random blurb from me, I like the thought of each person deciding what they like as a transition, it shows how creative fs truely becomes.
But if we have to be orderly I think we should have a hallway with doors that teleport you to the room you're due to. If I wern't so lazy I'd draw it.
Paper Mache Cataclysm
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:15PM
Toadman at 5:51PM, Feb. 5, 2007
(offline)
The mediocre one
another random blurb from me, I like the thought of each person deciding what they like as a transition, it shows how creative fs truely becomes.
But if we have to be orderly I think we should have a hallway with doors that teleport you to the room you're due to. If I wern't so lazy I'd draw it.
Reminds me of Mega Man. I like it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:31PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved