Networking & Community Projects*

Cheap Colorist Looking For Work
Meekler at 2:11PM, May 15, 2010
(offline)
I have the summer free, meaning I have lots of time to do some digital coloring. Here are a couple examples of my work. (More to come)

A spiderman cover I colored:

I didn't ‘draw’ this page. I downloaded an uncolored version of the cover and then colored it. I had a friend tell me a couple details about some of the colors of the official colored cover so I wouldn't have to look at it myself ( I'd be unable to copy any details) The official cover can be found here:

http://forum.superpouvoir.com/showpost.php?p=332976&postcount=92

This is a Death Note manga page I colored:

Schedule:

I am willing to work on single pages or long projects, but I may not be available for the entire project (meaning if a comic lasts until after the summer I may be forced to work on less pages per week).

I should be able to take on 2-3 pages a week.

I will have each page completed in at least 2 days after the day I receive the line art (except during exams). If I have been hired by you to make a page and it is not finished in that time, I will complete it for free.

Pricing:

I am extremely flexible on pricing. Usually colorists are very expensive. I am willing to work for a very reasonable price.

If you would like to hire me to work on several comic pages,pq me an offer. Then I will color the first page for free. If you aren’t satisfied with the product, you can take back your offer. That way if you're hiring me for a long project, you’ll know that you’re getting your money’s worth.

Payment would be made over Paypal.

Thank you for reading. If you have any questions or would like to make an offer, pq me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:58PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon