Random Discussion

Chuck Norris for President?
kyupol at 5:37PM, March 13, 2009
(offline)
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=91103

http://www.examiner.com/x-2071-DC-Special-Interests-Examiner~y2009m3d9-Chuck-Norris-claims-thousands-of-right-wing-cell-groups-exist-and-will-rebel-against-US-government

Yet we've bastardized the First Amendment, reinterpreted America's religious history and secularized our society until we ooze skepticism and circumvent religion on every level of public and private life.
How much more will Americans take? When will enough be enough? And, when that time comes, will our leaders finally listen or will history need to record a second American Revolution? We the people have the authority according to America's Declaration of Independence

Now the real terrorists are probably running scared.
NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
Ochitsukanai at 6:31PM, March 13, 2009
(online)
Oh, dear. Whatever would 92% of our insanely patriotic population do with the flags on their cars and homes? The patriotic bumper sticker business would also be doomed, to say nothing of the manufacturers of ribbon-shaped magnets exhorting us to remember/support our troops (because without them we'd apparently forget there's a war on). Surely Texas takes up the lion's share of these commodities.

It should really be called WorldNutDaily. Like anything that is on that site should ever be taken seriously. XD With stories like “President Obama throws unborn babies to rabid homosexual lions*,” how could they be anything but impartial?

*fine, not that exactly, but close enough

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
lba at 7:34PM, March 13, 2009
(online)
Ochitsukanai
President Obama throws unborn babies to rabid homosexual lions*

*fine, not that exactly, but close enough

Hey! That was a damn fine piece of journalism! No other news source would ever have the journalistic integrity to publish a story like that in order to tell the truth no matter what Obama's Secret “ it's not that we get off on torture with hot knitting needles and margaritas” Service might do to them! It takes stones to publish a story like that! Who else would do it, huh? Those liberal pansies at MSNBC?

Damn right we ought to get Norris in there. I say straighten out all you whiny little pansy-ass city snots with your “anti-war protests”, and your “loss of rights” like ya ought to be straightened out. You whiners just can't stand havin' yer privilege to steal all the money from the public to torment us good god-fearin' working types. :mad:
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
Dark Pascual at 11:37PM, March 14, 2009
(online)
Can he do that?

I mean, he is alredy God…It will not be a contradiction for the “State-Church separated” principle…?

Besides, Im alredy voting for this guy:

I know he is also a God, but interstellar divinities dont count…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:07PM
Ochitsukanai at 1:16PM, March 15, 2009
(online)
lba
Obama's Secret

When taken out of context, it's a new and horrifying lingerie store.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Hakoshen at 4:53PM, March 18, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
lba
Obama's Secret

When taken out of context, it's a new and horrifying lingerie store.

I dunno, I'd shop there.

For somebody.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
ozoneocean at 8:23PM, March 18, 2009
(online)
Dark Pascual
Meh… Nixon was crap the first time. You want him again? Hasn't Futurama taught you anything?
————————————-

President of Texas? Norris is probably stupid enough to have actually said that.

Norris is an unusual character… He's meant to be such a tough guy, but he's got a really camp voice and way of speaking, and then there's the peado-beard. …and in the last election it turned out he was not only conservative, but he was supporting the looniset weirdo hand waving whacko of the whole bunch.

He's like the American version of Britian's Cliff Richard.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 9:38AM, March 22, 2009
(offline)
As it turns out, Chuck Norris is actually extremely gay. He doesn't actually fit the criteria for being president which that he must be born in the United States, must be white, straight, and must not be a commie pinko.

He was actually engineered in a lab during the time of the Soviet Union but seeing that he was defective they got rid of him. He was black at this time. He painted himself white and then moved to US via immigration ships. He payed a bunch of people to say he was awesome so that he could prove to the world that he isn't defective, which is a fabrication. He makes love almost every night to other gay defective men.

Ochitsukanai
“President Obama throws unborn babies to rabid homosexual lions*,”

Actually, that Actually happened, Actually. Actually.
Dark Pascual
I love that classic American illiteracy you have.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved