Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Church of the Goddess Munkee
Red Slayer at 6:28PM, June 17, 2009
(online)
become a fan today!:
http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=skoolmunkee&init=q&sid=76cfd8d8028ccd193fbd03b7b315ed10
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:03PM
lba at 6:50PM, June 17, 2009
(online)
PIT_FACE
im also cooler then lba.i mean lba's allright but…..c'mmooonnnnn…..

Wait.. What? I missed something you're referring to.

Oh… I found it. That is awesomely hilarious. I don't even know what to say. Thank you skool.

All hail the fishy-bearing glory!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
JoeL_CQB at 7:11PM, June 17, 2009
(online)
Red Slayer
become a fan today!:
http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=skoolmunkee&init=q&sid=76cfd8d8028ccd193fbd03b7b315ed10

waaaaaaaaaaat?

there's a facebook group for cwen's quest, charby,and drunk duck?

thats like 3 kicks into the face at once
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
Red Slayer at 7:38PM, June 17, 2009
(online)
I like munkees and custom titles.
LIZARD_B1TE at 8:12PM, June 17, 2009
(online)
skoolmunkee
LIZARD_B1TE
Oh, Mighty Skoolmunkee, I humbly request with all my… my…

ah screw it. Can I be Commander of the Divine Legions?
Yes because that song makes everything better.

Commander of the Divine Legions
- 5 Favors
- can command legions, when we've got some
- Personal drummerboy
- ability to create new and interesting forms of torture and use them on other people
- 2 cat-catapults with unlimited cat-shot
- Spray can of athlete's foot
- Shiny, shiny armor

I humbly thank you, oh Great One. I just have a few questions:

I get a personal drummer boy!? Does he rock out? Can I use him to pick up chicks? And, perhaps most importantly, will the beating of his drum signify the end of the world?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:38PM
Pineapple at 9:29PM, June 17, 2009
(online)
Oh great and powerful fish maker, I give you a laser kitty to guard your treasure of soft chocky chip cookies for when you are not around.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:43PM
Ozoneocean at 1:21AM, June 18, 2009
(online)
Holy Munkee! We praise thee!!!!!!

I want to use one of my 10 favours.
-I want to be able to levitate, so that I may soar free of the bounds of gravity, high into the air!
And also that I may glide over the heads of the unbelievers and hurl foul noisome objects at the heads. >:1
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
skoolmunkee at 4:18AM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
Welcome to my temple lefarce! I see yours isn't doing so well… you don't have prize giveaways like I do, maybe that would help? :]

Also to those hoping to make offerings, kittens and adorable animals are accepted, but will not get you anything in return. My Favorite says that isn't fair and I always think he is right. So, only he can give me adorable animals and get stuff in return.

Speaking of My Favorite- he gave me a hilarious video of kittens so I should give him another gift! I WANT PIE! I WANT BEEF JERKY! So how about…
- 1 ‘Price is Right’ style Backyard prize package consisting of: 1 patio furniture set with parasol, 1 gas grill (propane included), sundry picnic gear, 100 pounds of meat, 2 cartons of beer, 1 freezer chest, 1 mower-edger-weedwhacker set, 1 garden shed, 2 new mountain bikes and A NEW CARRRRRRR

MagickLorelai
I've thought of a favor, however; Could you, in your infinite wisdom, make me the Minister of the Zombie Apocalypse? (After all, it IS inevitable.)
I accept your fantastic praying cat but can't give you anything in return! However since you still had a favor to use up let's do that shall we?

Minister of the Zombie Apocalypse
- 5 favors
- Stealth Mode
- 1 4x4 SUV stocked with zombie-appropriate arsenal, 1 ham radio, extensive first aid kit, and rations for 1 month
- Power of Head Explodey, which can be used 2x per day (on zombies and non-zombies also)
- Enhanced personality and organization skills, in order to bring people together under chaos
- weakness to chattery teeth, dentists, and anything involving biting

Aurora Moon
Oh Goddess, I want to be a sexy nun with a pvc-themed habit. Just like this:
(Again, can't give in return for kittens, but you had a favor to use up anyway)

Sexy PVC Nun
- 5 favors
- doesn't sweat
- carton of baby powder
- Unlimited stockings
- Has 2 mighty magic powers of your choice (but no changing once decided) (granted for life)
- Each day, can choose 1 person to be your Novice (ie underling) for that day. They have to do what you say.
- weakness to High Priest and Minister of Sleaze's advances

Red Slayer
become a fan today!:
That doesn't seem to go anywhere. :[ Also I…. I can't do custom titles…. only the world-creator Volte could do that and he hit the road for other worlds. :[ I'm sorry!

LIZARD_B1TE
I get a personal drummer boy!? Does he rock out? Can I use him to pick up chicks? And, perhaps most importantly, will the beating of his drum signify the end of the world?
He'll do whatever you want him to do, that's why he's your personal drummer boy and not just any old drummer boy. :]

Pineapple
Oh great and powerful fish maker, I give you a laser kitty to guard your treasure of soft chocky chip cookies for when you are not around.
Thanks! Kittiesssss :kitty:

ozoneocean
I want to use one of my 10 favours.
-I want to be able to levitate, so that I may soar free of the bounds of gravity, high into the air!
And also that I may glide over the heads of the unbelievers and hurl foul noisome objects at the heads. >:1
You got it! Fly around with your fancy uniform and scare the pants off people! (Be sure not to lose your hat though, you're responsible for it.)
IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:42PM
da_kasha at 4:19AM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
Oh great Munkee the Fish-Maker of the fertile planes of Duckerus, I ask but one favour of thee; please make me a Divine Ghostbuster!

Lately my tablet has been oozing ectoplasm and no amount of washing up liquid can fix it. If thine holiest of holies may bestow upon me the power to exorcise this vengeful spirit and rid my tablet of its vile stickliness I shall be your loyal servant until the end of days!

And give you some of this lemon cheesecake I made out of cottage cheese 1 week past its sell-by date.

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM
skoolmunkee at 4:22AM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
PIT_FACE

Welcome Lady Gaga, I take it this means you no longer want to sit with lefarce on his “thrown”? (That's ok if you still do, I'm generous here.)

Let's see, the only nun's we've got are Sexy PVC Nuns like Aurora Moon, so you can be one of those!
IT'S OLD BATMAN
skoolmunkee at 4:29AM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
da_kasha
Oh great Munkee the Fish-Maker of the fertile planes of Duckerus, I ask but one favour of thee; please make me a Divine Ghostbuster!

Divine Ghostbuster
- 5 favors
- Power to Bust Ghosts
- enhanced powers of parapsychology and ghost/undead persuasion
- Ability to exorcise 1 demon per day
- 1 ghost containment unit NOT connected to the city's power grid; 1 proton pack; 1 brown jumpsuit; 3 ghost traps; 1 converted retro ambulance
- Invulnerable to slime
- Unlimited towels
- weakness to marshmallows and women clothed in bubbles

And give you some of this lemon cheesecake I made out of cottage cheese 1 week past its sell-by date.
Why would I want that? Go make me some spaghetti! however, thanks to you I've decided what movie to watch tonight while I draw.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
Custard Trout at 4:49AM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
Almighty and Most Divine Fish Creator of the Duck that is Drunk, Holder of Increasingly Elaborate and Nonsensical Titles and Smiter of Heretics and Other Bad Types, I ask thee to grant me the position of Captain of the Guard, so that I may shout, and glare, and boss people around whilst not actually possessing any real power or responsibilities, thus allowing me to sleep in or disappear for weeks on end with no real consequences.

My humble offering is this picture of a hilarious old lady that I found while trying to find what I originally going to offer you. It's better because the original picture is actually more creepy than funny.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
skoolmunkee at 6:30AM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
Custard Trout
Almighty and Most Divine…
That old gal looks like she knows how to live life!

Captain of the Guard
- 5 favors
- can shout, glare, and boss people around
- no real powers or responsibilities
- 1 comfy bed
- 1 calendar
- 1 captain's hat of choice from any region, era, or videogame

Flying High Ozpriest

Sexy PVC Nun Aurora loves her job

da_kasha da ghostbustah (not many female ghostbuster pics you know)

BTW since you are a Ghostbuster, maybe you want to know that lefarce apparently looks a lot like Vigo the Carpethian.
IT'S OLD BATMAN
Ozoneocean at 7:09AM, June 18, 2009
(online)
skoolmunkee
Flying High Ozpriest

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! ^____^
skoolmunkee
Sexy PVC Nun Aurora loves her job

Hey baby, wanna hang out ^^
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:34PM
Aurora Moon at 9:26AM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
Sure, babe. just let me get my riding crop in case there's naughty boys around who need to be punished… :p
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
PIT_FACE at 10:23AM, June 18, 2009
(online)
oh muchos thankos great,amazing munkee! i am blessed!
i thank you by erecting these two …..cat videos….
fat cat

and baby bunnies with….cat……..haveaniceday!

and a really kick ass Artillery video.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:44PM
LIZARD_B1TE at 10:26AM, June 18, 2009
(online)

As Commander of the Divine Legions, I wish to use one of my favors for totally god-modding mary-sue-esque fighting abilities.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:38PM
Red Slayer at 10:27AM, June 18, 2009
(online)
skoolmunkee
Red Slayer
become a fan today!:
That doesn't seem to go anywhere. :[ Also I…. I can't do custom titles…. only the world-creator Volte could do that and he hit the road for other worlds. :[ I'm sorry!

Damn.

Can i get a hug?
ccs1989 at 10:34AM, June 18, 2009
(online)
Feature my comic on the front page and I shall renounce all other God(esses).

http://www.drunkduck.com/Berserk_Final
http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:39AM
PIT_FACE at 10:36AM, June 18, 2009
(online)
Someone
wait a second, is he dead?!

PIT_FACE at 10:38AM, June 18, 2009
(online)
skoolmunkee
PIT_FACE

Welcome Lady Gaga, I take it this means you no longer want to sit with lefarce on his “thrown”? (That's ok if you still do, I'm generous here.)

Let's see, the only nun's we've got are Sexy PVC Nuns like Aurora Moon, so you can be one of those!

oh yeah, and Lady Gaga says “ohhhhhhh okay!”

Drasnus at 11:10AM, June 18, 2009
(online)
Oh great Munkee, I humbly wish that I may have the honour of being the keeper of the church dungeon so that vile heretics that worship false moderato- Gods may be imprisoned and tortured with psychological warfare (such as calling them names like “unfabulous” and “funny-pants”). Amen.

My offering is this giraffe.

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
Custard Trout at 11:21AM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
skoolmunkee
Captain of the Guard
- 5 favors
- can shout, glare, and boss people around
- no real powers or responsibilities
- 1 comfy bed
- 1 calendar
- 1 captain's hat of choice from any region, era, or videogame

I shall begin my duties immediately!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsnerkzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
amanda at 11:45AM, June 18, 2009
(online)
Oh, glorious Skoolmunkee, Your lowliest of servants crawls to You today, having swam the entire length of the Atlantic, to request the honor of being sacrificed to a volcano in Your name.
My tithe to You is a testament to Your superiority and spelling ability over other churches (and, in particular, a church down the street from me):
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
waff at 1:05PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
amanda
Oh, glorious Skoolmunkee, Your lowliest of servants crawls to You today, having swam the entire length of the Atlantic, to request the honor of being sacrificed to a volcano in Your name.
My tithe to You is a testament to Your superiority and spelling ability over other churches (and, in particular, a church down the street from me):

*indicates a spot a raises his mace of +10 preach in a manner similar to a golf club* I think I can get you into a volcano from here.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Product Placement at 2:02PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
An offering huh? Alright. I can provide you with this piece of shoelace, blue tag, paperclip, and candy tin foil which, once assembled, forms the ultimate multi-tool.

MacGyver's phone number is on the other side of the note.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
skoolmunkee at 2:04PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
LIZARD_B1TE
As Commander of the Divine Legions, I wish to use one of my favors for totally god-modding mary-sue-esque fighting abilities.
Now you're talking! Funny how you want FF8 powers with a FF9 guy :]

LIZARD_B1TE now has the power of: God-Modding Mary-Sue-esque Fighting Abilities! (Ability Up song)

Red Slayer
Damn.

Can i get a hug?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm…… only if there is no groping. However if groping is what's desired, please consider one of my Sexy PVC Nuns!

ccs1989
Feature my comic on the front page and I shall renounce all other God(esses).

http://www.drunkduck.com/Berserk_Final
Hm, an interesting proposition! (You don't have to renounce anything though, I'm pretty cool like that.) I'll see what I can do. T_T Maybe if you can dig up a nice offering for me, I will be more inclined to generosity!

PIT_FACE
i thank you by erecting these two …..cat videos….

wait a second, is he dead?!
I like how the second cat was all, “but I just want to bite them a LITTLE…” Also that was indeed a good Artillery video. :] I'm sure I saw a pedostache on one of those guys though!

No no, he just went to make other websites. :]

Drasnus
Oh great Munkee, I humbly wish that I may have the honour of being the keeper of the church dungeon so that vile heretics that worship false moderato- Gods may be imprisoned and tortured with psychological warfare (such as calling them names like “unfabulous” and “funny-pants”)
Keeper of the Church Dungeon
- 5 favors
- power to imprison and torture false gods and heretics
- increased ability to call names, especially in funny accents
- full access to the dungeon, including the fridge, torture gallery, and backstage
- 1 ‘guest pass’ for access to above, for showing off
- 1 steamer trunk full of interesting torture tools
- 1 large keyring with 100 jangly metal keys

amanda
OK, though I'm not sure what good someone is after they've been melted in a volcano. But you can see Waff about that. :]
IT'S OLD BATMAN
skoolmunkee at 2:09PM, June 18, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
An offering huh? Alright. I can provide you with this piece of shoelace, blue tag, paperclip, and candy tin foil which, once assembled, forms the ultimate multi-tool.
Hey, I love puzzles! I'll take this and have a think about how to put them together… (back in 8 hours?)

So, what do you want in return? :] I could make you the Grand High Inventor if you don't have anything specific in mind…
IT'S OLD BATMAN
PIT_FACE at 2:18PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
Munkee Shines
I like how the second cat was all, “but I just want to bite them a LITTLE…” Also that was indeed a good Artillery video. :] I'm sure I saw a pedostache on one of those guys though!

No no, he just went to make other websites. :]

haha, yeah, that cat wasnt quite seeing these little rabbits the same way the lady taping it was.and i think the guy with the stache was Micheal.haha.actually might get to do a shirt design for these guys if i ever get the damn thing done. classic thrash metal. also used to have a little crush on their lead singer.haha!

and that's good Volte's still with us. after i typed i thought to myself “boy, am i gonna sound like an ass if he DID die!”

Product Placement at 2:44PM, June 18, 2009
(online)
Grand high inventor sounds fine. I don't have any specific requests so I'll take anything that's pleasing.

Oh and if your multi-tool is unable to achieve nuclear fission, then you're doing it wrong.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon