Random Discussion

Clay Aiken's baby born at 8:08am on 8/8/08
lastcall at 2:35PM, Aug. 10, 2008
(offline)
OK I'm no American Idol fan, but I know who Clay Aiken is. At first I thought “Jaymes” was a guy; I had to read the story a few times. …But still a 50-year-old woman and a 29-year old pop singer? That kid is gonna be fracked up….

Article here

Article
Congratulations go out to Clay Aiken because there's a brand new Claymate in town.

The “American Idol” crooner and his friend Jaymes Foster, welcomed a baby boy Friday morning, Aug. 8, the singer announced on his website, ClayOnline.com.

“HE'S HERE!” Aiken writes. “My dear friend, Jaymes, and I are so excited to announce the birth of Parker Foster Aiken (No hyphens. One first name. One middle name. One last name.) Parker was born at a hospital in North Carolina just this morning at 8:08 AM. Wow… 8:08 ..08/08/08.”

Little Parker was named for Aiken's mother Faye, whose middle name is Parker. The child weighed 6 lbs, 2 oz at birth and measured 19 inches.

“The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy,” Aiken continues. “Mama Jaymes is doing quite well also. The Aiken family, the Foster family, and the Parker family are all thrilled.”

Aiken, 29, and Foster, 50, are not romantically linked, but met and became friends on “American Idol.” They conceived the child through artificial insemination and will raise him together. Jaymes is the sister of record mogul David Foster.

Aiken's fourth album, “On My Way Here,” only debuted at No. 4 on the Billboard charts in May. He recently toured with the Monty Python musical “Spamalot” as the brave Sir Robin.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:28PM
Inkmonkey at 4:02PM, Aug. 10, 2008
(online)
…Claymate? The Hell?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:00PM
skoolmunkee at 4:11PM, Aug. 10, 2008
(online)
The most interesting thing about the article is trying to figure out the relationships behind the thing.

I dunno anything about Clay Aiken but it's kind of strange that he'd want to have a baby with a ‘friend’. That's a damn weird way to commit to friendship. Maybe Clay has a gay lover and this was the way to have a baby? I wonder if Jaymes is really the biological mother or if they used a donor egg or something?
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:41PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 6:58PM, Aug. 10, 2008
(offline)
I always thought that he was gay.

I also thought that he was on Australian Idol… shows how much I know.

And why is there 3 families happy for this? Is this some new mating method thought up by the kids of today that requires 3 people? also, people seem to be acting like the 808080808 thing is going to make people think this kid's the antichrist or something.

It's just the coincidence.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:55PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved