Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Comcast blocks the internet... Now the Public!
kyupol at 9:29PM, March 1, 2008
(online)
So I am stupid for seeing the co-relation between blocking the internet and a fascist state.

So they are totally unrelated and independent. Just like any event in history.

They are totally unrelated.

I see. I am stupid then. I have to repeat that to myself. That everything is unrelated and everything is separate from each other.

My bad. :)

Now now.

Let me repeat.

“There are no tyrants where there are no slaves”.

But please dont be disappointed if you expect me to jump in and start cussing and flaming here like I used to react before.

I respect your opinions and freedom of choice though.

Ever heard of willful slavery? lol!

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
anonymousposterchild at 10:20PM, March 1, 2008
(offline)
kyupol
So I am stupid for seeing the co-relation between blocking the internet and a fascist state.

So they are totally unrelated and independent. Just like any event in history.

They are totally unrelated.

I see. I am stupid then. I have to repeat that to myself. That everything is unrelated and everything is separate from each other.

My bad. :)

Now now.

Let me repeat.

“There are no tyrants where there are no slaves”.

But please dont be disappointed if you expect me to jump in and start cussing and flaming here like I used to react before.

I respect your opinions and freedom of choice though.

Ever heard of willful slavery? lol!

Ever heard of making some damn sense? Hell, even the blatent propaganda that comes out of Save The Internet gets this right:

Someone
Put simply, Net Neutrality means no discrimination. Net Neutrality prevents Internet providers from speeding up or slowing down Web content based on its source, ownership or destination.

However, ISPs can already do this, what getting rid of what is commonly referred to as net neutrality does is let them charge money for it. You want access to certain protocols and the like, you pay for it. It's like designing a cable TV package. There is NOTHING about BLOCKING the internet in that, nor anything else you said.

Official DrunkDuck curmudgeon
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:53AM
Rockstar at 10:22PM, March 1, 2008
(offline)
Thank you sir, Net Neutrality makes more sense to me now. But I'd like to see some more graphs so I get an even clearer picture of it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon