Help, Support and Suggestions

Comic Controls
Feenix at 2:00PM, Oct. 27, 2007
(offline)
Hi My Controls for my comic are dodgy, Firstly the headers are just boxes with red crosses through them, secondly my long description allows the same ammount of characters as my short! and thirdly when I go to change my homepage or write a blog entry, all it says is do you want your homepage on or off, nothing else.
Third one might just be my mistake, but I'm certain the others are errors!
Please help me out, this is the first time i've ever put a comic on the web, or made a comic at all for that matter so please can someone help me out.
cheers, Feenix
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Insanity at 5:44PM, Oct. 27, 2007
(offline)
Headers-What kind of coding are you using? Are you having troble uploading? If so, use this

Description-Talk to an Admin, I guess.

Changing your homepage-If you want the Drunk Duck Stat-O-Meter, you click homepage: ON

Blog Entries-Blog entries are completely different from where the ‘Homepage’ thing is.
When you go through your controls, click on Forum/Blog. Then, when you go in there, you create a topic, and there is a link that says “use as blog”. Click that.

If this helps, I'm glad I could.:)

AwesomeUnicorn
I feel a little bit like Hitler right now, too.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
bongotezz at 8:58AM, Oct. 28, 2007
(offline)
Feenix
Hi My Controls for my comic are dodgy, Firstly the headers are just boxes with red crosses through them, secondly my long description allows the same ammount of characters as my short! and thirdly when I go to change my homepage or write a blog entry, all it says is do you want your homepage on or off, nothing else.
Third one might just be my mistake, but I'm certain the others are errors!
Please help me out, this is the first time i've ever put a comic on the web, or made a comic at all for that matter so please can someone help me out.
cheers, Feenix

the boxes with red X in it means the picture cannot be displayed.
the long description is a known bug.
the home page tab is only for turning it on or off. you can modify it in the layout tab.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
Feenix at 1:31PM, Oct. 29, 2007
(offline)
bongotezz
the boxes with red X in it means the picture cannot be displayed.
I know that one :P

bongotezz
the long description is a known bug.
okay cheers, I'll talk to an admin just like insanity said to,
Cheers guys you really cleared that up for me.
:D
Feenix at 10:05AM, Nov. 2, 2007
(offline)
Okay Now I have a serious problem.
I cannot get into drunk duck from home or school, the main page and my comic are just the drunk duck logo and heading!!
however I managed to get on here by using a proxy, (like invisibrowser at school) which seemes to work, not fully (in my controls you can't edit your comic and other things) BUT
ALSO i finally got to upload my second page and i sent the page and i got Cannot find browser and cannot find page,
The browsers prbably the proxy but I still don't get what else is going on!!! please help unless this is a huge bug the whole site is having
then we're all screwed
Feenix at 10:19AM, Nov. 2, 2007
(offline)
Ok were not all screwed 10 people have looked at my comic today, and I tried uploading my page again and after a few minutes I got this:

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

——————————————————————————–

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://fakeproxy.com/index.php/1000010A/http/www.drunkduck.com/account/comic/send_page.php

The following error was encountered:

Zero Sized Reply
Squid did not receive any data for this request.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

——————————————————————————–

Generated Fri, 02 Nov 2007 17:13:02 GMT by fdc22.freeproxies.org (squid)

Fakeproxy, is the name used to disguise the proxy I used.
Feenix at 2:29AM, Nov. 3, 2007
(offline)
Ok everythings been sorted out now no need to worry

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved