Networking & Community Projects*

Comic creators wanted: anthology book
marine at 11:11PM, Aug. 21, 2007
(offline)
I could easily do 10-15 page story or maybe more. Just tell me when you need it by.

Question:

Can I include pages already published on the penis site?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:52PM
Hapoppo at 9:49PM, Aug. 22, 2007
(online)
usedbooks
While I'm working on this, any specific formatting? I'm guessing I should remove the page numbers from the bottoms.

As far as content… If we go with all 24 pages, someone gets killed. If that is too severe for the anthology, the story won't suffer too much to use the first half (a cohesive story itself), which doesn't contain anything “questionable” at all. I'll get the whole thing cleaned up (7 pages down, 17 to go) and send it to you. I guess you can decide when you see it.

For formatting, the ideal way to go would be to have it as a 300 DPI PSD or PNG at 8.5“x11” or less (It'll probably be shrunken down a bit later). But yeah, it'd probably be a good idea to take out the page numbers. In terms of the character death, it rally depends on how he/she dies. If it's just, say, a gunshot wound to the chest, it's fine. It's when Hannibal Lecter (/lectre?) coming in and chewing the characters guts out while he's still alive that it goes under scrutiny.

marine
I could easily do 10-15 page story or maybe more. Just tell me when you need it by.

Question:

Can I include pages already published on the penis site?

Using comics already on your web site is fine, plenty of others are already planning on it. As for when I'll need it, I figure October 10th at the latest, although if everyone gets their work done and I have all 200 pages ready early I'll probably go ahead and publish it then.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon