Networking & Community Projects*

Comic Strip Artist needing Writer.
zero_kury at 2:07PM, Jan. 21, 2008
(offline)
Hello everyone. I'm needing an English native speaking open-minded freethinking rationalist writer to assist me with my new comic script, Sigmund the Priest, which is basically a parody on Catholicism. If you're interested, click on the banner to see what it's about. As my assistant you'll be entitled to write complete scripts, and supervise mine, which might include, rephrase my scripts, redesign my layouts, etc. The plan is to updat everyday, which won't be hard considering that Sigmund works as a sort of “sprit comic”, tho' technically is not such for I've drawn all of Simunds expressions and gestures individually. So actually every strip can be easily built by pasting the right expression in the desired order and add the word bubbles. New panels can be drawn if required.
Questions?
last edited on July 14, 2011 5:01PM
zero_kury at 8:56AM, Jan. 22, 2008
(offline)
I was thinking that you don't have necessarily to be a permanent assistant. If any of you guys understand the nature of this comic, and have an idea or two for a couple gags, you can just drop me a pq or email. You'll be properly credited for your writing of course.
last edited on July 14, 2011 5:01PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon