Networking & Community Projects*

Comic Studio Looking for WEBCOMIC!
RTHaldeman at 4:20PM, Jan. 3, 2011
(offline)
Hello everyone reading this! If you are looking at this thread then that means one of two things should apply to you, 1.) You currently draw a webcomic, or 2.) You have a GREAT, original idea for a webcomic and you've been looking to get started on it, but don't have the desire to advertise and try to make your comic popular. Well there is good news for either one of those scenarios. Keyhole Comics Studio an emerging, BRAND NEW studio being started is looking for a weekly webcomic to publish on our website. THIS DOES NOT PAY ANYTHING. We are starting out so before I get to details, if you are looking for pay I must say look elsewhere.

If you are still reading, then so far you hopefully meet the criteria? Keyhole Comics does not specialize in any sort of writing genre as we are willing to take anything under advisement. Manga/Anime is certainly not something we are looking for however. To anyone who that leaves out, we're sorry. We are trying to promote creative, well thought out, original comics that will be promoted throughout our Facebook page, Twitter, blog, and even on our personal website where you will post the comic. We are looking for at the very minimum a once a week posting starting soon. Our website is almost finished being made and at that time all of the pages we've created will be live. The comic that we are creating isn't quite done yet so we need to find a comic made for web. Ours will be both a web project and print project that we plan to release at Baltimore Comic-Con 2011. Comic-con? Yeah, Comic-con. Baltimore attracts plenty of comic fans and if you are a part of our studio, we will be promoting not just our comic releasing then, but your comic on our website as well. You will be promoted heavily through as many portals of the internet as we can get our hands on, we promise you that.

So, do you meet our requirements? Is there something that we left out that you are wondering, or do you just have a general question about the project? If you want to submit your comic, or comic idea, we'd love to see them. If you do not have a comic we need at least a script with 10 planned pages. If you have a comic already (i.e. an archive of quite a few pages), we'd love to take a look. Post here or message me. You can also e-mail me, Randy Haldeman personally at: RTHaldeman@keyholecomicsstudio.com

PLEASE NOTE: If you currently post on DrunkDuck we want you to continue doing so, even if you end up becoming a Keyhole Comics comic. We are all about supporting DrunkDuck since even we will be posting our comic here in the future. Thanks everyone and we look forward to hearing from you!

-Randy Haldeman
Keyhole Comics Studio
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:12PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon