Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Coming back and it's been more then a minute
richy28 at 8:22PM, Sept. 27, 2009
(offline)
man… it's been too long. What to say… i had an account on here before because I had a great comic idea and script and I wanted to make it with a bunch of other people but they bailed. I tried my best by myself but failed. Like, EPIC FAIL. check it out here http://www.drunkduck.com/Saints_Dead/

Horrible coloring and bad drawing. But I had only had photoshop and that tablet for a week. now I've had it for over a year but became disheartened after that comic so I left it for a while. I cam back to it and hit it hard and am now a colorist for What the Flux comics being paid! I'm looking for some other paid gigs because the work hasn't started yet and I don't think it's going to be that frequent. If anybody is looking for a colorist or artist in general. I was always a penciler first so it feels kinda weird being a colorist, lol. You can see my work at www.richy28.deviantart.com or www.richy28.cghub.com

I'm actaully working on enough projects right now so I'm not going to work on anything right now for free but later on i w ill. If you are looking for an artist for a future project go ahead and hit me up. I may do it if it's far enough away. Don't forget I'm a 20 year old college student and I know you all aren't working full time $10 an hour jobs. maybe a few but what I'm trying to say is that I'm affordable and understanding. I can do vector and raster coloring. I have a varied style I think. I don't typically do Noir but it doesn't strike me as a hard style to color. I've also done pencil and ink work for a five page comic for Torn Studios. Check out my galleries and let me know.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:07PM
Ozoneocean at 1:20AM, Sept. 30, 2009
(online)
Welcome. Good luck with the comic whenever you have time to do it :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon