Meet, Greet, Show and Sell

Comment on the Art Belonging to the Person Above You!!
EmmaDilemma at 1:11AM, March 6, 2015
(online)
Great coloring,so neat and clean *O*
I love the light atmosphere that this work has!
Cheers!
My work here is quite old but i still like it^.^
jaaceparker at 12:15AM, June 7, 2017
(offline)
Superb work.
Avart at 12:55AM, June 20, 2017
(online)
Nice works from all of you dear colleagues. Impressive I must say.
Here's a little piece of mine form my manga The Gloom resembling a very popular movie from 1999, I hope you like it.

last edited on June 20, 2017 12:57AM
peruviangeek at 7:50PM, June 22, 2017
(online)
Impressive! This manga-style comic looks really good and professional. It looks like you put all your effort and time on your comic, the cover looks great!

Here's a strip of my webcomic - is a slice-of-life webcomic. Hope you guys like it!

last edited on June 22, 2017 7:53PM
DeanZeeks at 8:15AM, July 12, 2017
(online)
peruviangeek wrote:
Impressive! This manga-style comic looks really good and professional. It looks like you put all your effort and time on your comic, the cover looks great!

Here's a strip of my webcomic - is a slice-of-life webcomic. Hope you guys like it!

IMO nothing conveys comedy like simplistic style, also it would be hilarious to hear that “5 drinks later” in that spongebob voice actor “1 hour later”
this drawing is a sketch of the character Melvin from my comic steven and Melvin
awsome owl 98 at 5:57PM, Aug. 12, 2017
(online)
this drawing is a sketch of the character Melvin from my comic steven and Melvin

Very stylistic! I like the colors.
Here's a drawing I did recently:
JhonCrowWorks at 8:16PM, Aug. 17, 2017
(online)
Your character looks pretty cute, but the red on the dark blue background makes it a bit difficult to see him. Or at least it is when the picture is so small.

JhonCrowWorks at 8:19PM, Aug. 17, 2017
(online)

http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Lexis_Fight_Against_the_Dead/5547445/]

This is a page from my new Comic “Lexi's Fight Against the Dead”. I just started posting earlier this month.
last edited on Aug. 17, 2017 8:24PM
Mika_yi at 11:04PM, Aug. 19, 2017
(online)
JhonCrowWorks wrote:

http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Lexis_Fight_Against_the_Dead/5547445/]

This is a page from my new Comic “Lexi's Fight Against the Dead”. I just started posting earlier this month.

I about fell backwards I clicked on the link and saw a undead raccoon! Not sure if it's the pick I should be commenting about or the comic. But either way lovely job with the black/ gray tones and the added red. I love how it gives off the dramatic effect. Although not much is posted I do like were you are going with the comic so far .

I don't normally do this but I figured I'd share this since I just finished it today. I drew it completely on he surface and colored. Drawing on a tablet is not as smooth for me as drawing on paper so my art is a bit different but the same. Not sure what else to say just sharing art :)

last edited on Aug. 19, 2017 11:21PM
lalaland at 2:27PM, Sept. 11, 2017
(online)
In reply to Mika_yi's lovely drawing:
Lawlz, yes, drawing on a tablet takes a while to get used to compared to traditional media. And it does seem to surface a unique form of a person's style. Would certainly be interesting to see some of your traditional drawings. :]

As for this piece, the proportions on that locket (and the line thickness) is spot on. O_O Did you use some kind of shape tool or pen tool, or something? I also really like how you did the hair on your two characters, especially the one with red and black hair. The details are gorgeous and I like how the black and red blend in with one another.

My submission:

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Google+