Comic Talk and General Discussion *

construction......!
Chelano at 7:12PM, July 7, 2006
(online)
i HATE construction.

Here in Michigan I SWEAR every road has construction on it. Every road I take seems to have a detour and they are all horrible.

Plus you never really see anyone working to fix the problem.

Anyone else having the same problem where they live?
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:40AM
Terminal at 7:29PM, July 7, 2006
(online)
Yeah, road construction is everywhere in Los Angeles, hell. Streets have pot holes bigger than a Micheal Bay movie (omg, lawl. pop culture reference). I fell sorry for the CalTrans workers in California, working in the hot summer days, in the hot summer light.

But you know, I think they have their fun by screwing us drivers by putting up unnecessary road signs and unnecessary traffic cones.

.: Myxomatosis :.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:09PM
Mazoo at 7:59PM, July 7, 2006
(offline)
Illinois is a pretty bad place for construction. Especially Chicago. Ugh.

But it's worse now in Milwaukee. They're re-doing the entire main freeway that runs through the city, so you have to take all these back roads and blegh. I don't like driving through Milwaukee even when there isn't construction.

Is this really supposed to be in the debate and discussion forum? There's not really much to debate about rather than just complaining…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:56PM
Ian Jay at 9:03PM, July 7, 2006
(offline)
Mazoo
Is this really supposed to be in the debate and discussion forum? There's not really much to debate about rather than just complaining…

Um… maybe we're debating whose hometown has the most roadways under construction?

My local city of Baltimore isn't the worst in prolonged roadway engineering, except for one notable case: the Jones Falls Expressway. Maintenance, repair and expansion work was started on the JFE before my dad was born (and he grew up in East B-more, so he knows what he's talking about). It's still under construction today.

~IJ
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:56PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon