Random Discussion

Crazy conspiracies
ozoneocean at 8:17PM, Dec. 7, 2008
(online)
Ok.
There are a lot of crazy people with their mad, insane conspiracies out there, and we tolerate them because they amuse us and generally don't cause any harm. But what do you think about the nuts that waste serious people's time with their lunacy, like the Obama citizenship conspiracy?
I Think a nice stay in a mental institute, a locked ward prefrably, would probably be best in those cases.

Here are some more crazy conspiracies:

1.The NASA Moon landings were fake!!!
Apparently it was all a plot for some reason…

2. September 11 was really set up by Bush!!!
Yeah… A clever plan by that tool? They give him and his administration way too much credit.

3. Aliens are really controlling us! Reptoid aliens that eat babies!!!
David Ike got high while watching V.

4. Aliens landed at Area 51 and the U.S. government covered it up!!!
A good starting point for a couple of films and TV series, but apart from that… lame.

5. JEWS are controlling everything!!!
I think WW2 proved once and for all that wasn't the case… :(

6. The government is putting stuff in your water to do stuff to you!!!
Riiiight… Funny how people without treated water tend to have bad teeth and commonly die of water-borne diseases.

….
More?

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:32PM
Ochitsukanai at 8:36PM, Dec. 7, 2008
(online)
You've left out vaccination. Is it…mind-controlling?

What I dislike when it comes to woo is that special interpretation of free speech that seems to ride alongside - rather than “We all have free speech so I can say this,” it becomes “I have free speech, therefore don't argue with or mock me” or “I have free speech, therefore my ideas should all be taken seriously.”

These are such obvious non sequiturs, why do they work?

Also, the “open-minded” defense. “If you don't take homeopathic remedies/ghosts/psychics/spirit guides/whatever seriously, you're not open-minded.” Because, of course, every idea is obviously on the same level of credibility…

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Inkmonkey at 10:19PM, Dec. 7, 2008
(offline)
The Flat Earth Society. That is all.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:00PM
n_y_japlander at 11:59PM, Dec. 7, 2008
(offline)
ozoneocean
Ok.
There are a lot of crazy people with their mad, insane conspiracies out there, and we tolerate them because they amuse us and generally don't cause any harm. But what do you think about the nuts that waste serious people's time with their lunacy, like the Obama citizenship conspiracy?
I Think a nice stay in a mental institute, a locked ward prefrably, would probably be best in those cases.

Yeah… A clever plan by that tool? They give him and his administration way too much credit.

I will be as bold to give my two cents worth on these two entries…

The 1st… “Myth Busters” busted it. They did all the research and put all the questionable items and things in a giant sub zero vacuum and had the same results that were caught on NASA's films.

2nd… to give Bush the credit of pulling off a “wag the dog” insentient, is really elevating his intelligence… if 9/11 was a smaller scale, then this could be fathomable!

JFK was offed by instructions from the US government and UN working together (hey first time for everything)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:19PM
BffSatan at 12:18AM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
Sometimes being rational about theese things can leave a country open for oppression. What if 9/11 was a Bush conspiracey? Well then he would have gotten away with it, I'm not saying that any of thoose conspiraceys have much merit (although area 51 seems a little bit dodgey) but if we are always assumeing that conspiracey theory equals crazy then the government could do whatever they wanted because every time someone notices something a little off then we lock them away.

Seriously, locking people away because they think the government is poisoning their water is crazy, regardless of any water poisoning occouring. Now if the government did start poisoning the water no one could stop it because if they said anything they would be locked up.

Freedom of speach is important, you don't have to agree with people but everyone needs to be able to accept others points of view. An idea might sound insane to a logical person, but who is to decide what is logical? Everyone has different views on the world that they obtain from thinking differently, so really there is no true state of mind that can always be right. There can be a better choice for society but everyones thought deserve recognition for being mildly plausable.

We can't star persecuting people for having beliefs considered non-mainstream because that just opens doors to persecution of other beliefs, and persecution is just something we should always try to avoid.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:20AM
ozoneocean at 12:29AM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
BffSatan
Seriously, locking people away because they think the government is poisoning their water is crazy,
nononono. locking people away when they start getting crazy about their mad ideas that really are mad; forcing agencies and people to waste resources investigating them.

They can say what they like, it's when they take it further that it becomes a worry…

Like if your neighbour said that aliens spoke to him -
That's fine.

But if that neighbour then phoned the police and told them YOU were the alien that was talking to him, and then started badgering them to arrest you for being an alien… THAT's when it becomes a problem. You read me? ;)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:32PM
bravo1102 at 8:16AM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
Just read The 60 Greatest Conspiracies of all Time at last reprint they were up to 80.

You also forgot the works of Jim Marrs. He has written about all the secret societies (Rule by Secrecy), the Alien Agenda, JFK (Crossfire), Inside Job (9/11) and so much more. Very entertaining reading and he makes the theories almost sound credible. :)

How about this one: Joan of Arc was rescued at the last moment by the French and another woman substituted and lived into her 60s and collected a pension.

Napoleon was murdered by Royalists, or a look-a-like was murdered or Napoleon survived and moved to the USA.

No reptoids it goes back to the Annunaki who created Homo Sapiens 40,000 years ago to serve them and have been manipulating us ever since. (The Gods of Eden by William Bramley and the Earth Chronicles of Zecharia Stitchin)

The Earth is hollow and the secret leaders of the world live there (Ascended Masters, Nazis (who are also in Antarctica as chronicled in The Fourth Reich by Jim Marrs), Pellucindar, Annunaki, Reptoids, the Priory of Scion, the surviving Atlanteans, the Illuminati, the Grand Master of Fandom, the Grey Aliens and Madame Blavatsky.

Run, do not walk, get a copy of the Illuminati card game and create your own web of conspiracy!

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
Eirikr at 8:56AM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean

Maddox covered this one(caution, cursing,etc.):
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:20PM
SpANG at 2:14PM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean

More?
Global Warming. No matter what side you are on, it's a conspiracy.
“To a rational mind, nothing is inexplicable. Only unexplained.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:53PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 2:29PM, Dec. 8, 2008
(offline)
I
Says Micheal Moore. I lol at those who take him seriously.

Hello Kyupol!
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:56PM
SpANG at 3:41PM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
Puff_Of_Smoke
I
Says Micheal Moore. I lol at those who take him seriously.
Except Michael Moore never said that. He never said anything close to that. I lol at people that bash Michael Moore movies withouut even watching them.
“To a rational mind, nothing is inexplicable. Only unexplained.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:53PM
kyupol at 6:25PM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean
Ok.

- Stalin? Anyone? Political prisoners? Anyone?

- I don't believe it. Of course the NASA landings are real. Remember. The technology displayed to the public is always OLD.

- Bush is a puppet. Its the ones who control the puppet.

David Ike got high while watching V.
- I'm 50-50 on this. The part about the reptoids (as well as his theory that Jesus never existed) is the 10% of David Icke's stuff I kind of don't agree with. However, I'm open to the POSSIBILITY of that happening.

Have you seen Bohemian Grove: Dark Secrets? The elite BELIEVE they're communicating with beings from another dimension. Christians call it the Devil, David Icke calls it the Reptoids.

But I'm an atheist. I don't believe that stuff!!! The point is: People's beliefs greatly affect their actions.

4. Aliens landed at Area 51 and the U.S. government covered it up!!!
A good starting point for a couple of films and TV series, but apart from that… lame.
- That could be fake. Not too sure about that. Again. I'm 50-50 on it. The way I see it, what if the gray aliens are really CREATIONS OF THE CIA? You know, something created in order to scare the public into submission by hyping up an alien threat.

Again, the technology given to the public is way behind the actual state of technology.

5. JEWS are controlling everything!!!
I think WW2 proved once and for all that wasn't the case… :(
- Disinfo. If you look at the list of the Bilderbergs, CFR, Trilateral, etc, WHERE ARE THE JEWS?!? Why are there FILIPINOS on that list too (as well as every other ethnicity and religion)?

6. The government is putting stuff in your water to do stuff to you!!!
Riiiight… Funny how people without treated water tend to have bad teeth and commonly die of water-borne diseases.
- Fluoride is BAD for you. I saw it with my own eyes and experienced it myself. The moment I stopped drinking fluoridated tap water, I became healthier. I feel more alive, less depressed… and more motivated in living life! However, that theory to me is also partly coincidence. Because if you think of it, the pipes become old and get rusty and get molds and algae.

NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
Ochitsukanai at 6:47PM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
kyupol
- Fluoride is BAD for you. I saw it with my own eyes and experienced it myself. The moment I stopped drinking fluoridated tap water, I became healthier. I feel more alive, less depressed… and more motivated in living life! However, that theory to me is also partly coincidence. Because if you think of it, the pipes become old and get rusty and get molds and algae.

This sounds like it could just as well be the placebo effect as anything substantial. What exactly is it about fluoride that is unhealthy? Is there any research to illustrate why it is unhealthy?

Consider the “power of positive thinking” - is it to be assumed that thinking positively externally creates positive things? Rather, it's confirmation bias. When one concentrates on good things, it leads to feeling better because good things are more noticed. It's not that such an outlook can't change one's life - but it's not to be attributed to anything external. It's merely the power of one's mindset. Since one's mindset is so influential, personal anecdote in cases like these is objectively flawed…

kyupol at 7:00PM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
these are the REALLY crazy stuff.

1) Catholic Priests do black magick rituals in UFOs then they cause nuclear explosions that create earthquakes and tsunamis.

2) There was a meteorite that crashed in the pacific ocean. The CIA covered it up. And the meteorite was really a space ship that had Jesus Christ in it. Jesus already came. The CIA covered it up.

3) No plane hit the world trade center.

4) We will be inserted into “matrix pods” by the year 2025.

5) Alot of the stuff about the aliens. Inconsistent stuff. Sounds more like commie brainwashing to me. Like wtf. Pleiadians have a one world government and their resources are evenly distributed. There's no such thing as private property. lmao. Commie propaganda.

This sounds like it could just as well be the placebo effect as anything substantial. What exactly is it about fluoride that is unhealthy? Is there any research to illustrate why it is unhealthy?

http://www.thespec.com/Opinions/LettertotheEditor/article/468215

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18695947

http://fluoridealert.org/connett.limeback.pdf
NOW UPDATING!!!
Inkmonkey at 7:14PM, Dec. 8, 2008
(offline)
Flouride, like any chemical, can have negative effects if the dosages are adminstered poorly. The alternative is dirty ass water that we have next to no control over, instead of a relatively harmless chemical that keeps it in check as long as we keep an eye on it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:00PM
Croi Dhubh at 8:14PM, Dec. 8, 2008
(offline)
1.When donating blood, they put an implant into your arm using the same needle in order to tag you
[-Yes…this is a real theory…

2.Airplanes give off “chemtrails” to pollute the people as a means of chemical attacks and testing new bio-agents through the government
[-…seriously…people believe this…
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
Ochitsukanai at 12:16AM, Dec. 12, 2008
(online)
kyupol
http://www.thespec.com/Opinions/LettertotheEditor/article/468215

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18695947

http://fluoridealert.org/connett.limeback.pdf

So, while I was composing a reply to this the other day, a giant storm made the power go out. You'd better use your mystical rain powers only for good from now on, Mr. Kyupol. -shakes fist-

At any rate, the first bit mentions that the rate of caries has decreased in both fluoridated and non-fluoridated counties - but fluoride is not only in water, and can easily be cited as the cause even in the non-fluoridated counties. Looking at the time before fluoride was introduced yields drastic changes in the rate of caries, further supporting that.

Regarding studies in China, correlation doesn't equal causation; what else is in that water? What is in the food? And if you were to imply that correlation did equal causation, though that's not necessarily logical, for what reason is this chemical (which occurs naturally in water in varying amounts) to blame rather than other factors? The rat study hasn't been replicated…

bravo1102 at 7:37AM, Dec. 12, 2008
(online)
Someone
correlation doesn't equal causation;

Occam's Razor too.

That is the whole clue to disproving all the conspiracy theories. As well as doing research into media influences that pre-date the suggested conspiracies.

Watch the “V” miniseries congratulations! that's where David Ickes got everything. Grey aliens are based on Betty Hill's descriptions. She admitted that she watched an episode of The Outer Limits that showed a nearly identical alien before her experience. Correlation doesn't prove causation but in the human mind? All bets are off there. The mind looks for patterns and correlation become causation in the mind.

Ever watch interviews with the USAF squadrons who trained at Dreamland? (Area 51) That's where the USAF hid it's foreign technolgies division as well as testing secret aircraft. You ever see a SR-71, U-2 and esepcially F-117 in flight? WTF is that! It ain't alien it's one of ours. The Navy saucer aircraft from the 1940s-50s was real: it was the Flying Pancake.

Fluoride? It's added to a greater known toxic substance: Dihydrogen Oxide.

And as for for Jews behind the Bilderberger etc, obviously you still haven't bothered to research behind the people saying they are conspiracies, as well as realizing that the Bilderberger's themselves were Jewish! The whole point of the Jewish conspiracy is using Gentiles to do their dirty work for them. The Protocals of the Elders of Zion which is the blueprint for every one of the conspiracy theories involing the Bilderbergers, and CFR etc. (I doubt you've ever read Foreign Relations, the journal of the CFR)

Your lack of research and increasing credulity is really getting laughable.

Sorry if I sound cruel but remember, but I used to believe all these things too and that was before there was the internet.

The Internet has given new life to all these theories because any nut can spout anything with an often free site as opposed to the effort behind a self-published book or on-going newsletter and mailing list.

Wordweaver_three at 7:46AM, Dec. 13, 2008
(online)
My favorite conspiracy theory of all time is the one that fast-food restaurants make their beef patties out of earthworms. Haven't heard anyone spout that one in a long time, guess 9/11 edged it out.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:51PM
bravo1102 at 1:11PM, Dec. 13, 2008
(online)
Wordweaver_three
My favorite conspiracy theory of all time is the one that fast-food restaurants make their beef patties out of earthworms. Haven't heard anyone spout that one in a long time, guess 9/11 edged it out.

Cut one raw patty in half and watch it crawl in two different directions? I remember that one.

Another one about McDonald's was that their beef was actually Australian kangaroo meat. Or was ground horse meat?

You know when they talk about grade A beef? Ever wondered what happens to the grade B or even grade D beef? That's right, the military gets to eat it! Pulled KP was taking care of the boxes in the dumpster and there it was on the box: 100% USDA Grade D beef.

HippieVan at 8:18PM, Dec. 13, 2008
(online)
What about the whole thing about Paul McCartney dying and being replaced by a lookalike? Some people seem to have put huge amounts of effort into proving that one.
Some of the evidence that people have come up with is actually almost convincing, like how Paul McCarney appeared to grow about 2 inches suddenly after 1967, but most of it, like the album cover clues, is pretty ridiculous.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
Have a comic milestone, a community project or some comic-related news you’d like to see in
a newspost? Send it to me via PQ or at hippievannews(at)gmail.com!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
kyupol at 12:51PM, Dec. 17, 2008
(online)
Here's a new one you probably never heard of.

The Malay (Filipinos, Malaysians, Indonesians, Hawaiians, etc.) and Aryan (Caucasians) races of this planet are created by the Annunaki. And the real natives of the planet are the Blacks. Earth was originally closer to the sun. Thats why the Earth humans turned black. And the people with red hair are really Martians or Pleiadians.

The Malay Race has been originally bred by the Annunaki in order to be some kind of warrior race.

Aside from that, the “torch of civilization” is currently in Glasgow, England. After 2012 (or maybe later or sooner I dunno), it will move to the area near Palawan, Philippines. And then Lemuria will rise again to its original height of power.

Lemuria was an advanced civilization. It included that whole area of Southeast Asia including Japan and Korea. And then it became decadent and it collapsed. Until it ended up into small city states headed by a “Datu”. In southeast Asia.

Then in the middle ages, the Europeans conquered areas of Southeast Asia.

But just around the 1890s, there were “advanced beings” that incarnated in the Philippines in order to spearhead the Philippine revolution of 1896. Andres Bonifacio, Jose Rizal, Emilio Aguinaldo, Apolinario Mabini, etc.

And then fast forward to the time after world war 2, every single president of the Philippines is a decendant of the 10 Bornean Datus.

And that sets the stage for some kind of big event that will happen. As the torch of civilization once again goes to Lemuria (presently the southeast asian countries) Southeast Asia will eventually become the center of world power.

And the “proof”?
- The economic crisis. It means that the Western world will not anymore be able to project power. Bailouts are not good. Bailouts are just a bandaid solution.
- The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. It spread thin the US forces.
- The rise of the Police State in North America. That is what happens when a civilization is in its dying stages. It becomes decadent, corrupt, and it becomes an oppressive government to suppress the people.
- So in short, the power of the West is fading away. The New World Order is gonna be Asian. The New World Order is NOT the European and American Illuminati.

And still more “proof” about the claim about the Malay Race being a warrior race.
- Filipinos are dominant in fighting sports.
- Filipinos were never completely conquered. During the entire duration of the Spanish occupation, there's always areas under rebel control.
- The US Army recruits members of the elite Philippine Scout Rangers into its ranks. As it plans to declare Martial Law and enforce its Police state using Filipinos, Mexicans, and Eastern European troops.
- Asians have an innate aggressiveness when it comes to fighting. Even the unskilled fighter has more aggression. I saw fistfights in youtube and the ones I've seen in the Philippines. I noticed more aggressive fights in the Philippines.

———-

Anyway, I wanna believe that but I still need more proof. Where are the documents? Where are the scientific claims? Where are the historical records?
NOW UPDATING!!!
HippieVan at 3:42PM, Dec. 17, 2008
(online)
kyupol
And the people with red hair are really Martians or Pleiadians.

Ah, Mars…
Seriously, though, I'm the only redhead in my family. My sisters and mother are blonde and my dad has black hair. Does that mean that I was transported here from Mars and the rest of my family wasn't, or what?
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
Have a comic milestone, a community project or some comic-related news you’d like to see in
a newspost? Send it to me via PQ or at hippievannews(at)gmail.com!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
bravo1102 at 5:01PM, Dec. 17, 2008
(online)
The term “lemuria” was coined in 1869 to explain why lemurs existed in the Madegasgar and India but not Africa and the Middle East. This theory has been superceded by plate tectonics.

Madame Blavatsky used the Lemurians in her complex mythology of Theosophy and William Scott Elliot and James Bramwell expanded the ideas in later works at the end of the 19th Century. There's all the research you need.

For more information read L. Sprague de Camp's Lost Continents .

As for the Filipinos being undeafeated in war, guess these guys never heard of the Philipine-American War 1899-1902 where the conventional Philipine forces were routed by US forces and then the major part of the guerilla war was wrapped up in two years. (War of Frontier and Empire:The Philipine American War by David J. Silbey)

I've cited real works based on research into things called primary sources, not internet supposition and flights of fancy.

When are you going to stop being so credulous?
ozoneocean at 5:46PM, Dec. 17, 2008
(online)
bravo1102
As for the Filipinos being undeafeated in war
Didn't the Spanish get there a bit earlier than the Americans… :)
I mean, that's where the name comes from after all.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
kyupol at 6:33PM, Dec. 17, 2008
(online)
Ah, Mars…
Seriously, though, I'm the only redhead in my family. My sisters and mother are blonde and my dad has black hair. Does that mean that I was transported here from Mars and the rest of my family wasn't, or what?

No. You got Martian and/or Pleiadian genes. That is… if you follow this whole theory of “some-human-races-came-from-outer-space”.

I don't just believe everything I read. That theory still needs more proof.

As for the Filipinos being undeafeated in war, guess these guys never heard of the Philipine-American War 1899-1902 where the conventional Philipine forces were routed by US forces and then the major part of the guerilla war was wrapped up in two years. (War of Frontier and Empire:The Philipine American War by David J. Silbey)

During the Phil-American war, conventional forces were defeated but the guerilla fighters have been active throughout the entire occupations by foreign powers (Spain, USA, and Japan). An occupying force cannot project power into the rural areas. As demonstrated by history and current events in Afghanistan and Iraq. The rural areas always had guerillas. I think Mao Zedong said somewhere about control of the countryside to harrass the occupying force or something.

That is why in the present day, there's a Bangsamoro separatist movement (MILF - Moro Islamic Liberation Front) in the Southern Philippines. Who claim that they're not Filipinos. Their main arguement is that they've never been completely conquered by the colonial powers. And therefore they are not suppose to be under the authority of the main Philippine government, who they view as a foreign invader.

When are you going to stop being so credulous?

I said this is a theory that I'm NOT SURE is true or not. And besides, I learned of this theory from a source that has alot of Communist leanings, believes in Theosophy, and calls for a new global order to solve the economic crisis that was caused by Capitalism. According to him, Capitalism turns people into vicious monsters because it destroys the vibration of love or something like that (lol where's the vibration of love in Stalin, Mao, Kim Jong Il, etc.).

That raises some red flags.

Anyway, any theory about non-human involvement in the global conspiracy… such as aliens, 2012, annunaki, reptoids, satan, etc. To me its a 50-50 thing.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if its true. As we live in strange times.

NOW UPDATING!!!
Croi Dhubh at 7:07PM, Dec. 17, 2008
(offline)
There will be a polar shift in 2012 which will cause most of the population of Earth to die off and the climate to drastically change
[-An officer I worked with REALLY REALLY REALLY believes this one…*sigh* So much so, that he wants to move to Peru to “be safer”…
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
kyupol at 12:09PM, Dec. 18, 2008
(online)
What about this one:

There is a conspiracy of the 5-senses manipulated and controlled by an intelligent consciousness. We are all stuck in a MATRIX.

Its basically about how we are stuck in some kind of Matrix. But its not like the one you've seen in the movies. Its more complicated than that. Its all about how we're all trapped inside this illusion we call “reality”.

In this Matrix, there are 3 types of beings:

1) The awakened - they can see through the matrix. They are what we call “psychics”.

2) The sleeping consciousness - That is what most people are. They believe that this illusion is actually reality. Everything from the television to the food to the air is designed to keep you entrapped in the 5 senses. Yes. The fluoride, the chemtrails, the subliminal messages, the msgs, the aspartame, etc. Its all designed to trap your consciousness in this computer that you call the body.

3) The “agents” - these are not consciousness. But rather computer programs within the matrix who are PROGRAMMED to act in a certain way. The agents are the upper levels of the Illuminati as well as some of your average people. For example, the highly brainwashed soldiers in Iraq (on all sides. Includes suicide bombers) could be an agent – a mere COMPUTER PROGRAM who is PROGRAMMED to behave like that. Thats why they behave so evil. Thats why they have no empathy because they are just computer programs. If you program a robot to kill, a robot does not have emotion. It just does what its programmed to do.

And aside from the Illuminati and the human agents, ALL ANIMALS are also agents. Animals are mere computer programs. All what you call “instinct” is called “programming”. Because animals are programs. They've been programmed that way to act as predator and prey. To act in such a way that its survival of the fittest.

Why?

Because FEAR is what needs to be generated in order to KEEP THE MATRIX FUNCTIONING. All the fear generated by all human and animal life forms is what keeps the matrix running.

And who is the architect of the matrix? Its not clear, but its some malevolent beings who feed off FEAR and NEGATIVE ENERGY (hate, violence, depression, etc).

Choose:
a) The Illuminati
b) The reptoids
c) Satan
d) All of the Above.

NOW UPDATING!!!
bravo1102 at 6:57AM, Dec. 19, 2008
(online)
Strange, military historians consider the US pacification of the Philippines to be one of few examples of a successful anti-insurgency operation. So much so that the USA can be considered to have created a national identity that supported the USA so much that Filipinos fought courageously for the USA in WWII. Revisionist Vietnam era and Filipino nationialist/apologist writings aside. Nah, why go with the accepted historiography of people who do research when you can immerse yourself in a cloud-cuckoo land of apology and supposition. ;)

kyupol
Because FEAR is what needs to be generated in order to KEEP THE MATRIX FUNCTIONING. All the fear generated by all human and animal life forms is what keeps the matrix running.

And who is the architect of the matrix? Its not clear, but its some malevolent beings who feed off FEAR and NEGATIVE ENERGY (hate, violence, depression, etc).

Choose:
a) The Illuminati
b) The reptoids
c) Satan
d) All of the Above.

In the absence of knowledge all kinds of silly notions take hold of the human mind. Somebody writes a movie and instantly a conspiracy theorist somewhere grabs a hold of it as the truth about what's really going on.

Tsk, tsk, it's the Annunaki after all they only go back a few hundred millenia, predating all the above and created our species and caused the Great Leap Forward 40,000 years ago.

Actually it's a team of Nazi scientists in a small laboratory in Antarctica. Neo, Morpheous, Trinity and I are working on it. I could tell you more, but then I'd have to kill you, everyone that knows you including every member of Drunkduck and everyone who has ever read or looked at your comics. Too much work. We saviors of Mankind are a lazy bunch. ;)

As for the polar shift; it has happened lots of times in the past. However, it is not very fast in human time. It would only effect which direction your compass needle points. Look at the declension diagram on a map; Magnetic north has already shifted from True North. With GPS it really wouldn't matter anyway. Scientific knowledge is the candle in the dark; thank you Carl Sagan. (and Michael Shermer: Why People believe Weird Things)

kyupol at 7:50AM, Dec. 19, 2008
(online)
Strange, military historians consider the US pacification of the Philippines to be one of few examples of a successful anti-insurgency operation. So much so that the USA can be considered to have created a national identity that supported the USA so much that Filipinos fought courageously for the USA in WWII. Revisionist Vietnam era and Filipino nationialist/apologist writings aside. Nah, why go with the accepted historiography of people who do research when you can immerse yourself in a cloud-cuckoo land of apology and supposition.

Filipinos fought bravely during WWII not in service to their US masters but for the freedom of their nation… and maybe for other political reasons like installing a Communist government in the country (see Hukbalahap. That was the beginning of the communist insurgency that continues to the present day.)

At that time, Japan was the aggressor. Japan invaded the Philippines and slaughtered thousands of people. I've talked to old people who have lived through that time and they tell me stories of babies being bayonetted in front of their mothers, Japanese troops kidnapping women and raping them, entire families being killed, running away for days and days in the jungles because they're scared of the Japanese, Guerilla attacks on Japanese occupiers, etc.

It was the Japanese brutality that motivated Filipinos to fight them. Not fighting for the USA.

Seriously. Do you honestly believe that a conquered people would fight for their colonizers?

And another thing. You may argue that the Philippines is an Americanized country just like South Korea or something because of the newly made Filipino movies and the stuff you probably read that say about how America has successfully created a national identity.

But thats only 50% truth.

The only Americanized ones in the Philippines are people who belong in the middle to upper class of society. They are the ones who love to imitate America so much and look down on everything Filipino or Asian in general. Its called colonial mentality. And it created a discrimination of social class that is prevalent in Philippine society. While North America is all about discrimination of skin color, in the Philippines its about discrimination of social class.

If I can speak English and I am middle class or rich, I am sort of a different species. All the masses are an inferior species.

No wonder things like Communism is so attractive among the Philippine masses. This whole idea of class warfare. Communism though serves another purpose which is to dupe the masses into slavery and consolidate power to a few elite. Thats why I feel sorry for all the rank and file Communists.

I still remember it clearly. I went to school in the Philippines and 95% of the time, its the Ingliseros (slang term given to Filipinos who speak English all the time) who behave like arrogant fucktards.

I hated it so much that I rebelled against speaking English (As a kid, I was more narrow minded and just because the people who speak english are arrogant, I assumed that all english speakers are bad). I studied English in the school but spoke Tagalog 90% of the time. But when my family (belonging to a pro-American middle class) decided to migrate and tag me along, I can only speak limited English. All I can say is yes and no and make simple sentences (though I can understand English).

I can speak English fluently because of watching American movies and listening to their radio.
NOW UPDATING!!!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved