Random Discussion

Crazy conspiracies
ozoneocean at 8:10AM, Dec. 19, 2008
(online)
kyupol
While North America is all about discrimination of skin color, in the Philippines its about discrimination of social class.
Oh they have classisim in the U.S. too man, always have. ;)
You get it everywhere in the world of course, but more in some places than others. Still, it's pretty tragic to see it so evident that it shows up in American TV and film so much… let alone things like politics.
————————-

Hey, looks like the nuts with their Obama nationality conspiracy have failed :)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
lba at 10:49AM, Dec. 19, 2008
(online)
kyupol
And the “proof”?
- The economic crisis. It means that the Western world will not anymore be able to project power. Bailouts are not good. Bailouts are just a bandaid solution.
- The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. It spread thin the US forces.
- The rise of the Police State in North America. That is what happens when a civilization is in its dying stages. It becomes decadent, corrupt, and it becomes an oppressive government to suppress the people.
- So in short, the power of the West is fading away. The New World Order is gonna be Asian. The New World Order is NOT the European and American Illuminati.
This evidence clearly states that the economic liquidity of the world is shifting to Asia which if you flip through any business magazines seems to be considered the basic consensus. Not that it's going to be anywhere in South East Asia, which as far as I know from studying geography, Japan is not classified as part of. This sort of shift between East and West has occurred several times throughout human history. Ever hear of the “middle ages” in Europe? That knowledge the Greeks and Romans had prior to that wasn't lost. It ended up getting transferred to a new part of the world for a while. And given what I've heard of economy in South East Asia, my money is that the Chinese are going to get more of a chance to be in charge.

There hasn't been much of a “Police State” rise in the US either. I've lived all over this country in some of the most dangerous and best cities and the only places they've stepped up patrols are those areas in which there was little to no cop presence to begin with.

And still more “proof” about the claim about the Malay Race being a warrior race.
- Filipinos are dominant in fighting sports.
- Filipinos were never completely conquered. Neither were Americans ever subdued once they became a nation. ;) During the entire duration of the Spanish occupation, there's always areas under rebel control.
- The US Army recruits members of the elite Philippine Scout Rangers into its ranks. As it plans to declare Martial Law and enforce its Police state using Filipinos, Mexicans, and Eastern European troops.
- Asians have an innate aggressiveness when it comes to fighting. Even the unskilled fighter has more aggression. I saw fistfights in youtube and the ones I've seen in the Philippines. I noticed more aggressive fights in the Philippines.

I understand nationlistic pride and all man, but you've never been in a bar fight with a bunch of angry blue-collar Americans have you? Or a bunch of pissed-off Scotsmen for that matter. Both groups are highly aggressive and hard-fighting when provoked. There even used to be an old German soldiers saying about how the Brits were real scrappers, the Americans fought like dogs, but if you heard bagpipes, it was time to run like hell. The Japanese fought to the last man on many of the islands in the Pacific during WW2 even after it was pretty obvious they'd lost the war. The US Army also recruits ex-gang members from major cities because they've found them to be more situationally aware. They'll accept most anyone with half a brain and the ability to carry a rifle. The Malay people definitely don't have the market cornered when it comes to aggressiveness and fighting ability.

I'm not trying to pick on you man, but even your proof here has some major holes in it. Most of this stuff is readily available from historical source material, current research or everyday media.

Speaking of Obama, there have been rumors flying left and right that the indictment and arrest of Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich could lead back to Obama himself because Obama was trying to have Blagojevich arrange for a “suitable replacement” meaning we could end up waiting several more years for a black president. Fueling the rumor is the fact that he made a statement or two about how his staffers had to prepare his records for investigation ( I don't quite remember the exact wording of the statement, but what he said basically meant that he couldn't hand over the records that instant, so naturally people are assuming he's having some of them destroyed or something along those lines. ).
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
kyupol at 1:16PM, Dec. 19, 2008
(online)
There hasn't been much of a “Police State” rise in the US either. I've lived all over this country in some of the most dangerous and best cities and the only places they've stepped up patrols are those areas in which there was little to no cop presence to begin with.

Heard of the army checkpoints covered in the “Police State” films by Alex Jones? He got video footage of military on the streets.

At first, it was hard to believe. Hmmm… This guy is a kook!!! I thought to myself. What convinced me though was seeing it for myself. I've been to New York and there's literally a police car or a few policemen in every street corner. I thought there's a murderer on the lose. But no. Its all normal.

Aside from the USA, the Police state is spreading up north into Canada as well. I got pulled over by a cop for NOTHING. I wasn't doing anything wrong and a cop pulls me over and asks me what am I doing here? I asked if there's anything wrong and he said nothing. When all I was doing is trying to find a shortcut and exit to the main road. Cop let me go but he still followed me around for a couple minutes. It was scary having a big man with a gun following me!!! I prayed to God that this cop wont set me up. Thank God I was able to get away safely.

Thats where cops are found. In dark alleys. Hiding and waiting for their prey - the law abiding citizenry who would occasionally do “rolling stops” or go a few kilometers over the speed limit. They're not there to respond to real crime. They're too chicken to face REAL ARMED PSYCHOPATHIC criminals.

Cops randomly stopping you – Is that the mark of a free country?

And coincidentally, when I heard Alex Jones say in his film “Endgame” about US army recruiting Filipino, Mexican, and Eastern Europeans for the armed forces, I couldn't believe it either. But when I actually looked into a few Filipino websites that are frequented by Philippine military, its NO JOKE. Members of the elite Philippine Scout Rangers (aka Musangs) and Light Reaction Battalion are recruited into the US army or to serve as mercenaries in Iraq.

As the economy goes down, the ruling elite only increase the number of police and military for use as a rear-guard action.

Yes I'm convinced that a police state is on the rise (unless people make a big stink about it). As well as the eventual disappearance of Canada and Mexico to form a North American Union with the AMERO as its currency.

The Malay people definitely don't have the market cornered when it comes to aggressiveness and fighting ability.

I know what you mean. Every race has the capability to be aggressive warriors. Every race always has the tough guy. I was just following the alleged proof to the claim that the Malays were bread by the Annunaki to be some kind of warrior race because their mission was to protect the stargates.

Not that I believe in that alleged “proof”.

NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
kyupol at 3:34PM, Dec. 19, 2008
(online)
Back on topic.

———————
STARSEED THEORY
———————

According to this theory, alien beings apparently send their children to planet Earth in order for them to “learn and grow”. And here are the alleged symptoms that you might be a starseed if you have:

- fascination for science fiction and fantasy
- problems with the parent of the opposite sex (for guys, you got a problem with your mom and for girls, you got a problem with your dad).
- a lone-wolf existence. Either through choice or because people just think you're eccentric.
- the feeling that you don't belong in this world.
- fascination with the stars and planets.
- bipolar tendencies.
- high IQ.
- the thought that the behavior and motives of society are puzzling and illogical.
- the drive to help others. Being a good samaritan and all.

Now. Do you think you are one? :)
NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
Aurora Moon at 7:10PM, Dec. 19, 2008
(offline)
kyupol
Back on topic.

———————
STARSEED THEORY
———————

According to this theory, alien beings apparently send their children to planet Earth in order for them to “learn and grow”. And here are the alleged symptoms that you might be a starseed if you have:

- fascination for science fiction and fantasy
- problems with the parent of the opposite sex (for guys, you got a problem with your mom and for girls, you got a problem with your dad).
- a lone-wolf existence. Either through choice or because people just think you're eccentric.
- the feeling that you don't belong in this world.
- fascination with the stars and planets.
- bipolar tendencies.
- high IQ.
- the thought that the behavior and motives of society are puzzling and illogical.
- the drive to help others. Being a good samaritan and all.

Now. Do you think you are one? :)

lol, you basically just described me with that whole list… with the exception of the bipolar thing. I have mood swings, but not any true bipolar tendencies.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
bravo1102 at 4:54AM, Dec. 22, 2008
(online)
And the extension of the Starseed delusion:

That all great minds of the past few thousand years were transplanted aliens who are usually depicted as immortal and passing from identity to identity over their lifetimes. *gulp* another idea stolen from the media: Star Trek in this case Requiem for Methuselah It also extends back to George Adamski and the Contact movement of the 1950s and even Count Saint-Germain who claimed (claims according to Theosophy) to be immortal and to have lived before yadda, yadda.

Somebody writes a TV show, movie, SF story and some dupe makes a conspiracy theory out of it.

Heck even I use this one later on in Go a Viking. (so why do sorceresses use the ca. 19th Century colloquism “okay” and have 20th Century submachine guns?)

your interpretaion of the Filipino experience is strongly influenced by revisionist 1950-1960s nationalist histoigraphy. Guess again. Just like the Tet offensive was among the greatest defeats ever inflicted on the US military…

The British still enlist Gurkhas, so why shouldn't the US enlist Filipinos. Ever bother to read the unit histories of the Phillipine Scouts? Nah

As for the US military on the streets; read the unit histories and State National Guard magazines and guess what? Nearly all of those incidents where US military are on the streets are National Guardsmen on state duty which is part of their mission to respond to emergencies and augment civilian authority. Why not ask the US National Guard association or state National Guard commanders? Nah, just go with the silliness of a conspiracy theorist who doesn't know any of this stuff, let alone recognize the National Guard unit patches in the photos…

My brother was called on several occasions, I received and conducted the State duty classes and coordinated state duty assignments… nah it was all a scheme to take over the USA and overthrow civilain authority. That has been tried by civilians and the US military has refused to go along with it. Then there was the cabal of officers who tried to overthrow Congress a the end of American Revolution…
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
vexx78 at 6:56AM, Dec. 22, 2008
(offline)
Wow, there are some crazy conspiracies out there. I know we're not really supposed to talk about religion in here, I think I read that in the forum rules, but no one mentioned the conspiracy of religion. How it was used to control the people and control how they think. I don't want to elaborate because it'll open a can of you-know-what but that's one of the biggest conspiracy in my book. I believe in God and I thank him for everything in my life but religion is something I'm iffy about.
Life's a game… www.spadeanddiamond.com
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:40PM
Croi Dhubh at 10:21PM, Dec. 22, 2008
(offline)
Religion isn't about mind controlling people. Religion is just a system for people to find ways to govern they lives with like minded people…usually. Faith does not equal religion nor does belief in God equal religion.

As for the Obama “conspiracy fail”, it was less of a conspiracy and more of a concern because of who is and who isn't allowed to be president. I could care less if a black person is president, but we need to prevent those who aren't allowed to be president from becoming so. Besides, what's with all the “black president” statements now? I mean, before everyone kept saying how he was half-black and half-white so we shouldn't be thinking of not choosing him because of skin color…but now he's just black?
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:55AM
Zad at 6:06PM, Jan. 5, 2009
(online)
Inkmonkey
The Flat Earth Society. That is all.

Joined.

Mintues later…I'm trying to ask a question. And I. Can't. It's so. Stupid it. Hurts. My head. My brain is. Dying. Omfg. Wtff. Those two. F's. Were not. A misstype or. Is that mistype? What the hell. Am I. Going. To say.

Sorry, talking/typing like that is fun. Anyways, I'm just a wee widdle teen, so ignore my stupidity. But I am really having a hard time wrapping my mind around this.
The world is a flat disc surrounded by an ice wall 150 feet high and the round-earth-thing is a government conspiracy?
That, minus the government conspiracy, sounds like the magical floating superisland that's the setting in my soon-to-be comic. (Not advertising.) That makes it even harder to beleive, if I was going to.

I just can't beleive some of this stuff. How can people be so —?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:54PM
bravo1102 at 4:48AM, Jan. 6, 2009
(online)
Zad
I just can't beleive some of this stuff. How can people be so —?

Read Why People Believe Weird Things by Michael Shermer. His basic thesis is available online. The book is very entertaining. A lot of this is also out there on CSICOP.org and various skeptic sites. Conspiracies are very simple to disprove with the skeptics' toolbox (also online) Any conspiracy theory gets sliced to pieces by Occam's Razor. :)

I used to believe all this stuff too once upon a time then I read Michael Shermer, The Skeptic and the Skeptical Enquirer.

But the theories are so entertaining.

How about the Hollow Earth Conspiracy and them Nazis at the poles? The Shaver mysteries? Gotta love them Derros; they're the truth behind all the “little people” myths across the world… and they're kidnapping our women!
Sea_Cow at 8:12PM, Jan. 6, 2009
(offline)
The cake is a lie.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:26PM
bravo1102 at 12:58AM, Jan. 7, 2009
(online)
Sea_Cow
The cake is a lie.

But the pie is real. Cupcakes are a myth that disappear after childhood like Santa Claus, fairies and the Easter Bunny.
Dark Pascual at 12:11PM, Jan. 11, 2009
(online)

THE REPTOIDS ATE MY PIE!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:07PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved