Random Discussion

Crazy Tattoo People of the World
subcultured at 1:44AM, Aug. 21, 2007
(online)
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:02PM
vgman at 2:04AM, Aug. 21, 2007
(offline)
The only good tattoo is a temporary tattoo.

There is one case of an albino using tatoos to block the suns rays or somthing like that, and I make an exception there. But really, tatoos are just plain stupid.
RIP TD :cry2:
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:41PM
mechanical_lullaby at 5:56AM, Aug. 21, 2007
(online)
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
That HARDCORE girl looked like she had candy on her face.

The lawnmower one made me laugh though.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:57PM
My Lady of Sorrow at 10:31PM, Aug. 21, 2007
(offline)
one particular one looked like the “tattoo sleeve” that you can buy from stupid.com

in fact…i do believe it is.
http://www.stupid.com/Merchant2/graphics/products/sleeve-1.jpg
I'm still trying to think of something funny to put here.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM
crazyninny at 12:31PM, Aug. 22, 2007
(online)
Tattoos to me are pretty sexy if you get the right ones, and you put them in the right places.
But seriously! Those where just- ugh! Hope they have a savings fund for once they figure out that their tattoos aren't as sexy as they think they are!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:48AM
worstcase at 7:06PM, Aug. 28, 2007
(online)
that last guy was just hideous. how did he do that to his tounge??
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:51PM
Jeegoo at 7:44PM, Aug. 28, 2007
(online)
Some were good, some were funny, most were terrible. =/ What kind of person tattoos a website's name onto their body?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:07PM
Dragonizer at 3:21PM, Aug. 29, 2007
(online)
What the… Who the hell tattoos their tongue?!
K.A.L.A.-dan! Morality Pet >:3
The end of time will be the end of guilt.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:14PM
Miss Annoying at 4:00PM, Aug. 29, 2007
(online)
Ha ha! It’s the hatchet man! ^.^

Yeah that last one was creepy

and yeah ive seen the tattoo sleeve also
HELLO, I AM MISS ANNOYING! HERE TO BRING ANNOYANCE TO ALL!

(\__/) | This is Bunny.
(^.^ ) | Copy Bunny into your signature to help
(> < ) | him on his way to world domination!

Team Rainbow
Poking FUN
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:04PM
maritalbliss at 12:42AM, Sept. 5, 2007
(offline)
That Lizard, I think it was a lizard looked pretty infected. I loved the spider hand.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:53PM
marine at 6:09PM, Sept. 17, 2007
(offline)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:52PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 1:39PM, Sept. 22, 2007
(offline)

I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:54PM
Insanity at 7:46PM, Sept. 22, 2007
(offline)

AwesomeUnicorn
I feel a little bit like Hitler right now, too.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
Priest_Revan at 11:07PM, Sept. 22, 2007
(offline)
I loved the Star Wars tatoos, but most of them were really dumb.
Updates Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday's (depends).

7/0

Offering Project Wonderful Ad space on my website.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:48PM
Ladyknight17 at 12:54AM, Sept. 25, 2007
(online)
Okay first off…I feel several people have forgotten that tattooing is an art form. Weather you like it or not, it does take talent to do what these people do.

I don't feel that people who get tattoo's are stupid…I often find people who feel this way are judgmental and arrogant.

I don't believe a tattoo shouldn't be just anything however. I do believe if your going to do something so permanent to your body it had better be something very important to you. I have one myself and plan to get more.

My first is a four pointed design. It's not a star or cross or anything like that. It's simiply a representation of the four sections of my family, with lines that run through connecting all. My family is everything to me. Blood or otherwise (I have two step parents).

My second will be a dancer. A representation of my freedom.

The third a pink lotus, in honor of a friend who passed from this earth far too young. His favorite color was pink. He was religious. This is why I chose a lotus.

I have one designed for when I become a mother.

Another to celebrate the union between my husband and I. No..not our names. No matter how it ends I am glad I met this man and that he has been a part of my life.

I've seen a variety of tattoo's that carry such meaning and value. Admittedly not everyone gets tattoo's for the right reasons. But because you can't understand or see the emotion behind this medium doesn't mean it's not there.

From the time of my birth to the time of my death, my body is the only thing that will remain with me the whole time. The only thing I will always own. How I choose to adorn it and for what reason are personal to me. I don't do it to be original. I do it because I feel this is a great way to express myself. I also don't feel anyone has the right to tell me that I'm stupid for choosing this.

Tired of messing with a banner. Just visit the comic at…

www.drunkduck.com/red_poems/
Thanks.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:27PM
Ladyknight17 at 7:53PM, Sept. 25, 2007
(online)
vgman
The only good tattoo is a temporary tattoo.

There is one case of an albino using tatoos to block the suns rays or somthing like that, and I make an exception there. But really, tatoos are just plain stupid.

I really want to hear this comment expanded on. I want to know why?

Thanks.
Priest_Revan at 8:43PM, Sept. 25, 2007
(offline)
Ladyknight17
I don't feel that people who get tattoo's are stupid…I often find people who feel this way are judgmental and arrogant.

1. Yes I am judgemental and arrogant.
2. Many are stupid, though. Out of the people in that video, most had no real reason to get those. Like the guy who had a lawn mower going over his fading hair line.

I mean, can you honestly give me a logical reason why Steve-O got a tattoo of himself on his back (or was that someone else)?

7/0

Ladyknight17 at 9:11AM, Sept. 27, 2007
(online)
Priest_Revan
Ladyknight17

2. Many are stupid, though. Out of the people in that video, most had no real reason to get those. Like the guy who had a lawn mower going over his fading hair line.

I mean, can you honestly give me a logical reason why Steve-O got a tattoo of himself on his back (or was that someone else)?

No. Becasue there isn't one, and if you read all my post you'll see I'm not trying to say that. I'm saying tattoo's should be something special to the person. He even said he did it to make people laugh and for no other reason. I don't find it funny. Apparently you didn't either.
But I think it's kind of ignorant to claim that EVERYBODY who gets a tattoo is stupid.
Again…not everyone gets tattoo's for the right reasons. But there are a lot of people that do.

Thanks.
TnTComic at 7:39AM, Sept. 28, 2007
(offline)
I love Steve-O's tattoo.

There's alot of people out there that get tattoos for stupid reasons, and they've made a bad choice. But they are the exception. Tattooing is fantastic, in my opinion. But it certainly is not something to be taken lightly.

I went to a place on Tuesday to get one, a design i've wanted for a couple of years now. I got to the place, didn't like the vibe, and left. If i'm not comfortable with the artist and their operation, its not happening.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:31PM
Ladyknight17 at 8:12PM, Sept. 28, 2007
(online)
TnTComic
I love Steve-O's tattoo.

There's alot of people out there that get tattoos for stupid reasons, and they've made a bad choice. But they are the exception. Tattooing is fantastic, in my opinion. But it certainly is not something to be taken lightly.

I went to a place on Tuesday to get one, a design i've wanted for a couple of years now. I got to the place, didn't like the vibe, and left. If i'm not comfortable with the artist and their operation, its not happening.

Thats wise. If the artist doesn't open the needles in front of your face, or you don't see he or she open them leave! Also a good thing to watch for is how clean the shop is, and how professional the staff is. If the staff acts like a bunch of kids just hanging out chances are that they act like a bunch of kids and don't clean up. If the artist refuses to do a certain design or image, don't be offended. They know what they're doing. And if you hear them say it to someone else this is the place you want to be. It means they're in it for the art. Not the money.

Thanks.
Priest_Revan at 8:23PM, Sept. 28, 2007
(offline)
Ladyknight17
Priest_Revan
Ladyknight17

No. Becasue there isn't one, and if you read all my post you'll see I'm not trying to say that. I'm saying tattoo's should be something special to the person. He even said he did it to make people laugh and for no other reason. I don't find it funny. Apparently you didn't either.
But I think it's kind of ignorant to claim that EVERYBODY who gets a tattoo is stupid.
Again…not everyone gets tattoo's for the right reasons. But there are a lot of people that do.

I suppose his tattoo is special to him, and I love Steve-O's tattoo. It rules, but there is no real good reason he should have gotten it.
I don't claim that everyone who gets a tattoo is an idiot (although I'm quietly thinking that), but there are a lot of them who are. Some get them for the right reasons (represent religion, birth, etc.) and some don't do it for the more reasonable reasons.

7/0

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved