MAFIA... and other forum games

Create a virus
genstru at 6:14PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(offline)
In this game you get to create your own virus. You have to tell the name and it's effect and how it can be prevented, cured, or treated.

I will go first.

My virus is called Hentai543. It is a virus which spreads throught the air and when it is inhaled you will leave you with perverted fantasies every Saturday and Friday night. The fantasies are known to be very graphic. And this virus has no permenant cure since it is constantly mutating every 543 hours . The only current treatment is milk.

Also feel free to make more than one virus.

Magic vol. 2 returns this week!

Oh and I forgot to mention that I'm moving to theotaku.com this Feb.

And visit my Magic vol.2 Forum….TODAY!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:35PM
vgman at 6:21PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(offline)
genstru
In this game you get to create your own virus. You have to tell the name and it's effect and how it can be prevented, cured, or treated.

I will go first.

My virus is called Hentai543. It is a virus which spreads throught the air and when it is inhaled you will leave you with perverted fantasies every Saturday and Friday night. The fantasies are known to be very graphic. And this virus has no permenant cure since it is constantly mutating every 543 hours . The only current treatment is milk.

Also feel free to make more than one virus.

That would explain why I drink so much milk.

uh virus….

fagvirus. Any one who posts in forum games gets this virus and the only cure is to beat yourself in the head with a large concreet block.
RIP TD :cry2:
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:41PM
genstru at 6:29PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(offline)
Meningicocal PS3 syndrome.

A virus that can only effect hardcore gamers. It is spread through television waves which impulses the brains urge to buy a PS3 go off the charts.

The only cure is to turn off your Televison whenever you see a PS3 commercial.

Lord Shplane at 7:48PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(offline)
genstru

A virus that can only effect hardcore gamers. It is spread through television waves which impulses the brains urge to buy a PS3 go off the charts.

STFU with the PS3 bashing. Otherwise I'll spam your PQ box. Just see if I won't.

Also, the Boboboobooaboaboeib*oiha virus. It makes you annoy the hell out of everyone. You catch it by watching over 9000 hours of Bobobobooabaoehorihaboiheoghoeara8*.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:42PM
genstru at 7:57PM, Nov. 3, 2007
(offline)
Lord Shplane
genstru

STFU with the PS3 bashing. Otherwise I'll spam your PQ box. Just see if I won't.

Also, the Boboboobooaboaboeib*oiha virus. It makes you annoy the hell out of everyone. You catch it by watching over 9000 hours of Bobobobooabaoehorihaboiheoghoeara8*.

Uh dude that was a joke.

Alright uhhh Anime virus it is very contaigous virus which spreads through people of all ages there is currently no way to treat or cure it. Apperantly this disease originated in Japan now more than 40 percent of the world population has been affected. Luckly it is not a fatal disease.

Coveinant at 8:23PM, Nov. 4, 2007
(online)
You guys are pathetic.

The demon eye nano virus. Is genetic mutation virus, that upon infection, the right iris turns into a slit iris. The person become very violent and eventully turns into a demon through harden skin that has turned pitch black. The only cure is to let it run its course where after words you will either have demonic, angelic, or a mix turn of both wings, and is only fatal to those around you at time of transformation.
Enter my contests and be happy about your ideas.

go here, I may have left you something good
CJ
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:46AM
genstru at 1:19PM, Nov. 5, 2007
(offline)
Lets uh. The legendary windmill virus a virus which originated from Austin Texas in the year 2506. It is known to cause organ failure and brief insanity, and mutation before your organs shut down. It is extremly contagious. The only way to traet this virus is to use Organic Meatloaf.

Evil_Snuffkin at 4:54PM, Nov. 7, 2007
(online)
Coveinant
You guys are pathetic.

So friendly.

Gargolarva Disorder. Swells your tongue to enormous proportions and shuts off all intellegent thoughts so you can only speak absolute rubbish. Is though to be passed on by reality tv shows, trashy magazines and mindless gossip. There is no known cure but medication can reduce it to some degree.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:24PM
Coveinant at 4:48PM, Nov. 8, 2007
(online)
Uh snuff those were pathetic, they were basically the same thing over and over.

Zero virus. (organic and computer virus) Is fatal to those who contract it. first the kedneys or subroutines shut down. Then more vital things shut down. Then the entire system shuts down. only know cure is to play a MMX, MMZ, or MMZX game.

CJ
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:46AM
Rage Nakasa at 4:58PM, Nov. 8, 2007
(offline)
Really…

The Flonne Disorder. Symteoms are talking about Love, Flowers, and being called a Love Freak. There is no Cure.
(Any one who has played Disgaea, Hour of Darkness will know what this is…)
I decree Boot to the head to all.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:00PM
toaddude13 at 1:29AM, Jan. 6, 2008
(offline)
P.E.F.S stands for painful electric fingernail syndrome, it causes fingernails, and in rare cases toenails to painfully shock the host of them every time they grow over 3 millimeters away from the pink part of the nail, only known cure is a full hand or nail transplant, now if you'll excuse me i need to cut my nai-*kuzuuurt* …oooooh…
I will destroy you all! also i'm pitching a new idea for a comic, yeah
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:31PM
Insanity at 8:54AM, Jan. 6, 2008
(offline)
genstru
Lets uh. The legendary windmill virus a virus which originated from Austin Texas in the year 2506. It is known to cause organ failure and brief insanity, and mutation before your organs shut down. It is extremly contagious. The only way to traet this virus is to use Organic Meatloaf.

Mosaria Virus- No Symptoms Until Death. Autopsy of Victims Shows Complete Liquification of Organs. From Contact to Death is at Max 13 Hours. Spreads Through Contact, Air, And If Not Said Somehow Before, Water.

The Cure Is To Listen To Slipknot, SOAD, and Disturbed at full blast for 13 hours. Then, It Goes Away.

AwesomeUnicorn
I feel a little bit like Hitler right now, too.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
Liaoriao at 10:23AM, Jan. 6, 2008
(offline)
Computer viruses are cool…

“I Want A Divorce” Virus: Sends repeated, hard-to-read messages that your computer is never turned on, then finally leaves. But it returns some time later and takes half of your computer's best data in an ugly network session.

Oprah Winfrey Virus: Your 200 MB hard drive suddenly shrinks to 80 MB, and then slowly expands back to 200 MB.

Michael Jackson Virus: Hard to identify because it is constantly altering its appearance.

Spice Girls Virus: Overall a pretty awful virus which does nothing, but look pretty. Will occasionally break up only to reform for a month, only older and more pissy. Still looks good though.

Visit Liaoland today!
K.A.L.A-dan! Bishie :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:35PM
Rusty Knight at 10:30AM, Jan. 7, 2008
(offline)
the T-T Virus!

T-T stands for TIME TRAVELING VIRUS! The virus doesn't travel time, but it makes people who catch it travel time. Randomly! Oh believe me it's horrible. Imagine this… There you are on the way to the Candy store when all of a sudden ACHOO! You're surrounded by Vikings! And they're all like “Oh no! it's a flashy kinda demon!” and they beat you up. Doesn't sound so cool now does it? It's spread through dirty Time Traveling Porta-potties.

The only treatment is to eat lots of toast.

There is no cure as of yet, but Dr. Emmet Brown is working on one.
I'm Jon. You can call me Dr. Jon… but I prefer Jon since I'm not really a Doctor.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:13PM
Nintendude at 12:12PM, Jan. 7, 2008
(online)
The tomahawked virus.

Anyone who has this virus and tries to delete it will get hit by a thrown tomahawk.
AWESOME MAN! Here to make the day more AWESOME…..MAN!
Dun dun dun awesomeman AWESOME MANNN!
*repeats until your head explodes*
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:17PM
simonitro at 12:36PM, Jan. 7, 2008
(offline)
The Unnecessary Laughing Syndrome

The unlucky bastard would start laughing uncontrolably at the most ordinary thing in his eyes such us staring at a wall, growing grass, or even sitting on the damn chair without doing anything.

Cure? Slap yourself senseless until it isn't funny anymore.

Enjoy… Las Vegas-y
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:37PM
Rusty Knight at 2:36AM, Jan. 8, 2008
(offline)
G-virus002

It is a virus that kills you, then brings you back to life as some kind of super human guy. It's side effects include Perfect hair in the most extreme conditions, Kitty kat eyes, and the uncontrollable need to wear sunglasses.

It is contracted from being bitten by Albert Wesker and the only way to cure it, is with several hot lead injections.
I'm Jon. You can call me Dr. Jon… but I prefer Jon since I'm not really a Doctor.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:13PM
Djeinus at 7:44AM, Jan. 8, 2008
(online)
Verticulicus virus.

Makes your eyes green! The only cure is to paint them white again!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:12PM
cool guy at 8:46AM, Jan. 9, 2008
(online)
“GoBOOMatitus”

Effect: (look at my Avi)

No cure but it can be treated by Drinking 99beers daily and playing video games and eating junk food (all at the same time)

If you don't treated you will GoBOOM in less than a week. So don't touch any Vegitables or ELSE!!!!
This life we live shall soon be past,only what's done for Christ shall last! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:44AM
Klarga at 8:46PM, Jan. 17, 2008
(offline)
The I'M GONNA WHITTLE YOU INTO KINDLIN -whistle- SIXTEEN SHELLS FROM A THIRTY OUGHT SIX virus Generates itself in your bloodstream from organic matter upon hearing too much of a certain type of low pitch emitted by the human voice. It makes you sound like Cookie Monster crossed with Bob Dylan and causes uncontrollable twitching and the tendency to make up songs bested in coherence by a senile badger. Not truly diagnosed as a malignant virus until it reached the second victim, because by then it was annoying as all hell. May cause you to be shot if you're not Tom Waits.

The only known treatment is to listen to the Bee Gees. But that can cause cancer.
The unibrow in the avatar is an optical illusion
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
7384395948urhfdjfrueruieieueue at 10:56AM, Jan. 19, 2008
(offline)
Coveinant
You guys are pathetic.

The irony virus. It affects Cov and makes him an idiot genius.
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:06AM
Sea_Cow at 11:53AM, Jan. 19, 2008
(offline)
The stereotypicalanimeobsession virus.

It causes everything you think about to be some sort of anime cliche, like that virus Cov came up with. It also makes you think delusional thoughts, like you are a green robot from a Megaman game, and you can kill everyone with your superpowerful Demon Angel powers, or that you are a red hedgehog. The only cure is to leave the internet and kill yourself.

Also, the OHFUCKIGOTSPIDERBITTEN virus.

It is caused by being bitten in a subway by a giant spider that dropped off the body of a bigass tentacle monster rampaging through New York. In about an hour, you splode in a shower of gore.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:26PM
crocty at 12:42PM, Jan. 19, 2008
(offline)
Coveinant
You guys are pathetic.

The demon eye nano virus. Is genetic mutation virus, that upon infection, the right iris turns into a slit iris. The person become very violent and eventully turns into a demon through harden skin that has turned pitch black. The only cure is to let it run its course where after words you will either have demonic, angelic, or a mix turn of both wings, and is only fatal to those around you at time of transformation.
The contradiction virus.

A virus that makes megaman spriters contradict themselves constantly.

The only known victim of this is Coveinant.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:50AM
Klarga at 1:28PM, Jan. 19, 2008
(offline)
Sea_Cow

It causes everything you think about to be some sort of anime cliche, like that virus Cov came up with. It also makes you think delusional thoughts, like you are a green robot from a Megaman game, and you can kill everyone with your superpowerful Demon Angel powers, or that you are a red hedgehog. The only cure is to leave the internet and kill yourself.

If capcom is right, and you're still alive by 21XX, I would suggest setting yourself on fire so that they don't use you as a condom.

Not saying it's possible, just speaking hypothetically.
Sea_Cow at 1:29PM, Jan. 19, 2008
(offline)
Klarga
Sea_Cow

If capcom is right, and you're still alive by 21XX, I would suggest setting yourself on fire so that they don't use you as a condom.

Not saying it's possible, just speaking hypothetically.

Meh, I wouldn't mind.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:26PM
Klarga at 1:31PM, Jan. 19, 2008
(offline)
Sea_Cow
Meh, I wouldn't mind.

Don't tell that to Cov, he might get ideas…
Coveinant at 3:57PM, Jan. 22, 2008
(online)
(you guys are still pathetic at making a decent virus)

Chibi anime virus. this virus has a strange effect on you. You suddenly become an anime character, meaning immortality and eternal youth, but you shrink to about 18". you are forced to suffer a humiliating and degrading life for eternity.

Shplane ass virus. you basically are an ass to those who think differently than you and try to prove them wrong on matter you have no idea you are getting into. currently infected: 2,753, all DD members including original infectee.

CJ
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:47AM
Merrywhite Jenkins at 4:20PM, Jan. 22, 2008
(offline)
Coveinant

Chibi anime virus. this virus has a strange effect on you. You suddenly become an anime character, meaning immortality and eternal youth, but you shrink to about 18". you are forced to suffer a humiliating and degrading life for eternity.

Shplane ass virus. you basically are an ass to those who think differently than you and try to prove them wrong on matter you have no idea you are getting into. currently infected: 2,753, all DD members including original infectee.

Failitis: Renders the afflicted person incapable of constructing a coherent sentence.
deviantArt. Osu!
K.A.L.A.-dan! Mascot! OSU!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:59PM
Klarga at 4:30PM, Jan. 22, 2008
(offline)
Coveinant

Thought you said you were over this (before anyone says it, who the am I to talk? Ha, beat you to it.).

Besides, the Lefarce virus is worse. Same, but causes AIDS and Herpes and Herpaids.
freakenburger at 5:23PM, Jan. 22, 2008
(online)
Minor Virus.
Effect: Makes regular people start liking minor characters. The infected normally rejects main characters saying they are lame. This infection can lead to death (by screaming) if the infected person's favorite minor character dies.

Treatment: creating a shrine and/or a doujin to show some appreciation for the character, or having some cookies while listening to quiet and peaceful music like those of the Rammstein records.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon