Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Cuiy is just dropping by
Cuiyonea at 8:33PM, March 17, 2009
(online)
Right, hello there!

Thought this was the best place to start, so here I am.

I'm a 17 years old female, who recently dropped out of school (cause fail :( nah).
Currently having a gap year, doing nothing but writing comic scripts and practicing my drawing skills in all aspects. Tho I must admit I post nothing but manga on my deviantart, and my comics will be in the same style, simply cause I find it more relaxing to work with.

I hope to meet alot of decent people and make a few friends here, and read alot of awsome webcomics, cause I love them. Hopefully I'll get a comic up sometime, after I get my tablet. I suffer badly of a case of “shaky hand” which annoys me kinda much. Im a perfectionist, and doing many errors traditionally, having to use hours fixing in photoshop, just isnt me.. an undo button would be awsome! Oh and zoom <3

Anyways, nice to meet you!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:59AM
TokyoRose at 8:53PM, March 17, 2009
(offline)
Hello there! ^_^ Welcome to the Duck! I'm new here as well…just put my own manga up a few days ago. I took a look at your Deviant art page and wow! really like your style…I'm on Deviant art at well, I'll have to go back there later on.^_^
Forgive your enemies, it messes with their head.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:32PM
Custard Trout at 12:56AM, March 18, 2009
(offline)
I coated my joints in lead, now my hands don't shake at all! Totally worth the drastically shortened life expectancy.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
Dark Clown at 7:31AM, March 18, 2009
(online)
and Welcome to you, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM
Cuiyonea at 8:27AM, March 18, 2009
(online)
Dark Clown
and Welcome to you, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?
I have a feeling it would be safer to say no thanks, but just the word “cola” is sooo attractive :<

Custard Trout
I coated my joints in lead, now my hands don't shake at all! Totally worth the drastically shortened life expectancy.
hahah, now, don't give me any good ideas.. Tho it does sound alot safer to just practice my ass off..

TokyoRose
Hello there! ^_^ Welcome to the Duck! I'm new here as well…just put my own manga up a few days ago. I took a look at your Deviant art page and wow! really like your style…I'm on Deviant art at well, I'll have to go back there later on.^_^
Thanks you! Since I lack some reading material, I guess I could start with yours, fellow newbies gotta stick together? ;p
Glad you like my style! been working really hard on finding the one I wanna use for my manga(s), and youre on devart too? gotta look!, I'm too lazy to browse after artists :x
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:59AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon