Comic Talk, Tips and Tricks

DD Tutorial - "Create an Epic Adventure the Hollywood way!"
Fuzzy Modem at 3:29PM, Oct. 7, 2007
(online)
I've never made a tutorial before. As I still have the option to edit (that's really cool btw) I thought I'd get impressions and maybe make some improvements.

http://www.drunkduck.com/tutorials/view.php?id=68

Did you understand everything? I know I'm using a lot of industry terms. Was it paced okay? Too many images? Too few? Was it actually informative, or was this all pretty much common sense stuff to begin with?

Oh- and I had a thought if there are any authority type people reading- What about a comments section below each tutorial? That would eliminate the need for a thread like this.

I've given up following my dreams. I just asked where they're going and I'm gonna meet them there.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Jimeth at 3:49PM, Oct. 7, 2007
(online)
XD I saw the words “Epic Adventure” in the title and I was like “What the hell? Someone's nicked my comic!”

I was thinking of writing a tutorial a while ago but I suddenly realised I don't know very much >.>
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:08PM
Fuzzy Modem at 3:53PM, Oct. 7, 2007
(online)
Jimeth
XD I saw the words “Epic Adventure” in the title and I was like “What the hell? Someone's nicked my comic!”

LOL! I sympathize. There are at least two other comics called “Crossover.”

I've given up following my dreams. I just asked where they're going and I'm gonna meet them there.
kyupol at 3:58PM, Oct. 7, 2007
(online)
lol this is funny. Especially about the not paying prostitutes.
NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
Fuzzy Modem at 4:02PM, Oct. 7, 2007
(online)
kyupol
lol this is funny. Especially about the not paying prostitutes.

Strippers man. There is a difference ;p

LIZARD_B1TE at 4:44PM, Oct. 7, 2007
(online)
The Hollywood Way?

You mean just throwing together a half-assed story and casting big shot movie stars?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:37PM
Fuzzy Modem at 4:53PM, Oct. 7, 2007
(online)
LIZARD_B1TE
The Hollywood Way?

You mean just throwing together a half-assed story and casting big shot movie stars?

No that would be the Jerry Bruckheimer way :p

Other ways include:

The George Lucas Way- What? Again? Have you completly lost all sense of inspiration?

The Tim Burton Way- Get me Johnny Depp on the phone please, and make me some black and white striped tights.

The Steven Spielberg Way- Get me Tom on the phone please. Cruise or Hanks? I dont care. pick one.

The Brian De Palma / Martin Scorsese Way- We need more boobs, squibs and fake blood, and the line isn't “Fuck you, you fucker” it's “Fuck you, you fucking fucker.”

The David Fincher Way- Do we have to underdevelop ALL the film? Howabout some more CG fly-arounds of common house hold objects?

The Bryan Singer Way- More gay subtext than “Rent.”

The Kevin Smith Way- Seriously, who talks like that? All Smith's characters come with a built-in Thesaurus.

And my personal favorite:
The Alfonso Cuaron Way- Nine minutes now and we're still watching the same take!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved