Random Discussion

Deadly Candy 4 Halloween
herio at 3:36AM, Oct. 19, 2008
(online)

CHINA has launched a nationwide probe into all baby milk powders after a contaminant linked to the deaths and illness of thousands of pets in the US last year was found in one brand of formula.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24334905-401,00.html

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
lothar at 4:41AM, Oct. 19, 2008
(online)
sadly the USA and China are becoming more and more like each other.
economically hyper-capitalist while socially communist !
don't expect any help from the FDA ,
i doubt the US government will do anything to piss off Shanghai , not while the US is so in debt to them .
this is the consequence of doing business with a nation that doesn't respect basic human rights . but , we do love all those cheap products made by slave labor.
by the way , the chinese military is secretly harvesting the organs of political prisoners

this candy thing is just the tip of the iceberge
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:45PM
herio at 6:04AM, Oct. 19, 2008
(online)
i think if the policed right and only the extremity bad people in jail was havsted to stop over crowding and it would be a use for those rapest and extara that are there for life use full organs rotting a way better to kill and get organs now and not waste or money on keeping the alive or the get off on good beaver

and i fell taking inset people into camps and killing them inset a good way to go
to to do it

get an organs now you have to what for some one who you never met to die who was loved at lest this way you kind of know said organ is going to a better place

I think if they policed it right and only the extremely bad people in jail were harvested to stop the overcrowding it would be a good use for all those rapists etc that are there for life full off organs rotting away. It's better to kill and get the organs now than waste money on keeping them alive or letting them get off on good behaviour.

But I feel that taking innocent people into camps and killing them isn't a good way to do it

Get the Organs now or you'll have to wait for some one who was never meant to die and was loved. At least this way you kind of know said organ is going to a better place.
-translated-
lothar at 6:28AM, Oct. 19, 2008
(online)
herio
But I feel that taking innocent people into camps and killing them isn't a good way to do it
Wow ! how humanitarian of you .

as for the rest of your post …

are you saying that organ harvesting is OK ?

seriously dude ! wtf are you thinking ???
herio at 4:30PM, Oct. 19, 2008
(online)
not with normal pepole but with the bad pepole in jail

lets take fank he raped and killed 22 people and in normal law the say in prissen and say ten years or less down the line hes out and hes cost the government a lot of money and do u what this person alive when instead off him living in jail he could help a lot more people dead and the government would have more money

lets slow this down for ya if frank or killer was a DOG not a human and one day he got out and found his way to a kids party and say killed and injured 22 kids and adults dog would be dead not in the pond for all his doggy days

not harvested or organs but in or would there are to many people that kneed franks organs
lothar at 6:48AM, Oct. 20, 2008
(online)
herio
not with normal pepole but with the bad pepole in jail
cuz we all know there are no innocent people in jail Ever
herio
lets take fank he raped and killed 22 people and in normal law the say in prissen and say ten years or less down the line hes out and hes cost the government a lot of money and do u what this person alive when instead off him living in jail he could help a lot more people dead and the government would have more money
you do realize , you sound like an inhuman cyborg ?
even when people are executed they are still supposed to die as humanly as possible, and their last wishes are supposed to be respected, that's why we don't have things like torture and prisoners on death row are given a last meal or last smoke before they are killed. its a little thing called “human dignity” the idea that even when someone does something horrible , we as a society should still treat them in a civilized manner . if WE just kill them cut them up because we deem them worthless trash , are we as a society in any position to judge them in the first place ?
herio
lets slow this down for ya if frank or killer was a DOG not a human and one day he got out and found his way to a kids party and say killed and injured 22 kids and adults dog would be dead not in the pond for all his doggy days
people are not dogs !
herio
not harvested or organs but in or would there are to many people that kneed franks organs
LOL WUT ? was that comment randomly generated ???
HippieVan at 8:01AM, Oct. 20, 2008
(online)
No offense intended, Herio, but I'm having a little trouble understanding some of your posts. Please take the time to re-read them and make sure they make sense.

Anyways, I'm definitely going to have to agree with Lothar here. It is never okay to kill someone and use their organs against their wishes. That just isn't right. And I'm all for animal rights, but you can't compare people to dogs in this case. It's not the same thing.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
Have a comic milestone, a community project or some comic-related news you’d like to see in
a newspost? Send it to me via PQ or at hippievannews(at)gmail.com!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
herio at 4:06AM, Oct. 21, 2008
(online)
at times dogs get treated like humans only they get uthanisd when they know thel die in pain we don't

lets just say on both sides there a good points bad points cina will do it case the can if there lige systim is better i think it wolud work on an economic way case of over crowding though its wrong on other levels its going to happen there making unidstree which i think is over the top

Hippie Van you let the killer dog live so he could do it again?

also i was more on the milk powder then organs allso as long as there is kneed for organs there will be harvesting

and the hopes for stopping it like pigs with human organs or stem cells or robot parts are eater never or still science fiction
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/01/0103_020103TVclonedpig.html

allso why were we moved to the What the Heck?! Forum
lothar at 5:45AM, Oct. 21, 2008
(online)
sorry, i'm having trouble following you.
i can't see how you can defend organ harvesting . because of overpopulation? because it costs too much to keep people in prisons? and then you go and compare human beings to dogs !

herio
lets just say on both sides there a good points bad points cina will do it case the can if there lige systim is better i think it wolud work on an economic way case of over crowding though its wrong on other levels its going to happen there making unidstree which i think is over the top

NO. there are no good points to organ harvesting . maybe you don't understand what organ harvesting is . they are taking these peoples organs against their will! they are killing these people specificly to take their organs ! they are using people as living organ banks ! where is the good side to that ? i dont see one , unless your an evil old rich man with bad health .
seriously , it's like defending the fucking holocaust !
NickGuy at 11:26AM, Oct. 21, 2008
(online)
This is quite possibly the greatest thread of all time.

I can see what herio is saying: instead of the death penalty, lets harvest these sons of bitches organs. hey, im totally down for doing bad shit to bad people.

But then at the same time…If i was in jail for accidentally murdering someone, or in jail for a crime i did not commit, would i want my organs harvested? fuck no! and you cant sit there and say “judge it on a case by case basis” because we have an impartial system. Justice is blind, motherfuckers. Organ harvesting is a bad thing.

on a side note: i really dont feel sorry for the smoker who needs a new lung or the guy who ate himself to the point where he needs a new heart.

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
herio at 5:37PM, Oct. 21, 2008
(online)
there are other reasons that pepole need for organs when i was kid i wached this er show erer some bug had killed this little girls her innards and kneed a hole new set
kidy faler dew to not dunking enough water there are a lot of cases which are not open and shut people live normal lives and are sick

but sadly like walling defoliation of cinia as long as the can and theirs money they will do it i advacte the organ harvsthing only because of the mass population and i did sate you have to tweak the law so its the ultimate punishment

allso i fell we colud off stope this if the looked into jeen or steem cell resruch but right wing inusats wont let us do that

there crazy
NickGuy at 7:49PM, Oct. 21, 2008
(online)
wow….that is just evil…this is the prime example of misuse of religion.

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
lothar at 5:53AM, Oct. 22, 2008
(online)
LOL , somebody that's too right wing even for fox news

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved