Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Dear Christians
CorruptComics at 3:48PM, March 13, 2007
(online)
I am an Agnostics but I just wanted you guys to know, you're all alright with me. From my dealings in real life 95% of you just want to live your lives as good people and understand it is a pointless endeavor to convert the masses of the world to your group. Sure there are extremist Christians and corrupt church leaders. But hell that also goes for every other religion in the world, every political party in the world, everything.

So the next time an atheist or any other kind of hater tries to attack your life style, remember what Jesus told you to do. Just take it. Is it fair? Nope, but YOU must be doing something to piss of a reasonably atheist to attack a pacifistic religious follow. So let them vent and take their shit. You don't deserve it, but you do need to endure it.

Thanks for being mellow
-Tom
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:46AM
ccs1989 at 4:37PM, March 13, 2007
(online)
That's all well and good, but this ain't the right forum. This is for debate and discussion, not open letters.

I guess I'll move it to General, because there's no other place to put it besides Top Draw, where it would just get spammed.
http://ccs1989.deviantart.com

“If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:38AM
herio at 8:58PM, March 13, 2007
(online)
I like the elephant headed god case he like rats and seems fare enough for a god you
don't have to worry about a lot its not in the meda like god is the only thing is a like meat so i'm not that good a flower

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
subcultured at 9:36PM, March 13, 2007
(online)
as a christian it's thier “duty” to convert others…

an athiest doesn't have any doctorine that tells them to convert.
so athiests don't really get anything if they convert them to their side

any why would an athiest attack a christian lifestyle?
state an example that you have observed in real life
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:01PM
herio at 9:39PM, March 13, 2007
(online)
as something really lame or intresting in town thsere a place were all the athiests get to gether it had a lot a whrting on the walls

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
Ozoneocean at 1:13AM, March 14, 2007
(online)
Christians aren't under threat CorruptComics. And just as there are obnoxious Atheists there are obnoxious Christians. This is a stupid pointless thread. I'm locking it. Please don't start any more of these directionless crazy posts about Christianity and Atheism.

Tell you what, I'll start a debate about Atheism in the debate thread and you can have your say there, that might be a better way to approach the issue then these weird open letters of vague support or whatever they are.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:26PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon