Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Detention
worstcase at 8:00PM, Feb. 27, 2008
(online)
So today, I am just chilling at school, You know. School. Yay. Woo.

And, i might have, maybe, possibly put my principles face on Hitlers body.(for good reason! She is an evil witch! She still wears those eighties shoulder pads, and thinks we are stupid. Hate the woman.)

Yeah, I know. Did i have a brain seizure? Did i go Mentally defective for 10 minutes?

Long story short, My friends love it, (i hung it up in the bball locker room) but i get in major trouble with my creeper bball coach. (hes dating one of his former players. Hes 47) anyways, the VP takes me out of math, yells at me, and gives me detention for 2 weeks. Threatens suspension. Calls my mom.

Guess what she said.

She told me she would've have done the same thing when she was my age.

I love my mom.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:51PM
deleted-byrequest-03 at 8:06PM, Feb. 27, 2008
(offline)
Haha, cool.

I have never had a detention before. I am too quiet and creepy at school for that. I obey the rules. Until the time comes to break them, but only in a silent fashion.

Yeah. My principal's nice. But my Vice principal's a total bitch. I wear chains on my belt loops and she told me to take them off. In front of about 10 boys that wear the same thing. She didn't talk to any of them about it. Just me. Don't I feel special?

I hate school.

This year, school's full of BS!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:05PM
anonymousposterchild at 8:07PM, Feb. 27, 2008
(offline)
Your mom sounds cool, but you've gotta be more discrete about shit like that.
Official DrunkDuck curmudgeon
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:53AM
kyupol at 8:08PM, Feb. 27, 2008
(online)

I caused a whole class to get detention. and got away with it :)

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
Aurora Moon at 8:37PM, Feb. 27, 2008
(offline)
Heh. I used to get dentition so much when I used to go to that boarding school…

of course, it was never anything major. It was always over stupid shit. the teachers there was so anal when it came to “proper procude for everything”. Such as walking properly in the hallways, etc….
And if you did anything that was only slightly improper, such as walking quickly so that you wouldn't be five minutes late to class…you were bound to get detention if you were caught by a teacher who just happened to dislike you. They'd claim that when you were walking quickly, you were actually running and therefore broke the rules about running around in the hallways.

Of course, I did get detention on some things that was slightly… unusual. Some of the teachers had this strange idea that because I was into dark and morbid stuff, that I had to be some kind of Satan worshiper or something. Oh, never mind the fact that almost 58% of teenagers out there liked to be obsessed with morbid things because it was a way to vent and express themselves about how lame they felt their life was right now.
anyway, if they spotted anything that I wrote or wore that was at least bit “satanic” in their eyes, they would confiscate it and send me to dentition for it. After all, no mention or objects of the “occult” is allowed in the school… never mind the fact that it was just a picture of a dragon or some other harmless shit.

I'm just glad that I had the sense to get myself expelled from there on purpose. Went to a different school that was way better afterwards… and I'm so fucking happy that I never have to go there again. and if I ever have children which I doubt….I'm never sending them to such a lame-ass school.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
Doplegager at 9:16PM, Feb. 27, 2008
(offline)
I don't know how pertinent this will be to your situation, but three of my best days in middle school were during in-school suspension. The suspension was the result of some unusual circumstances. I was a good kid, very quiet and never got into trouble, so the suspension came as a surprise.

Ended up that I had to sit in the cafeteria all day and could do anything as long as I kept quiet. So, got my homework done in the first hour and spent the rest of the time reading. If I remember correctly, the suspension kids even got to eat first. It was like being royalty.

My only regret is that it didn't happen earlier… those years would've had a lot more mischief :D

Just keep yer head straight and do things that are worth doing. Don't sacrifice your future for the present, nor the present for the future :-p
Scifi Thriller/Drama: Third Side, updated MTWThFS

Existential Fantasy Horror: A Chance in Hell, updated MWF
Blog: The Rambling Path, updated irregularly
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:13PM
crazyninny at 6:50PM, Feb. 28, 2008
(online)
At least your mom tolled you the truth, instead of using ‘parent langue’ and ‘parent philiosopy’ on you. ^_^
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:49AM
Custard Trout at 2:33AM, Feb. 29, 2008
(offline)
I never got detention, I was very good at not being caught. The best way to do it is to act like the teachers pet, then it's easier to set up alibis and shift blame.

Hey kids, stay in school and you'll be sociopaths in no time! Yaaaaay!
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:00PM
crocty at 5:02AM, Feb. 29, 2008
(offline)
So today, I am just chilling at school, You know. School. Yay. Woo.
This story is gonna be boring…
And, i might have, maybe, possibly put my principles face on Hitlers body.(for good reason! She is an evil witch! She still wears those eighties shoulder pads, and thinks we are stupid. Hate the woman.)
lol!
Long story short, My friends love it, (i hung it up in the bball locker room) but i get in major trouble with my creeper bball coach. (hes dating one of his former players. Hes 47) anyways, the VP takes me out of math, yells at me, and gives me detention for 2 weeks. Threatens suspension. Calls my mom.
Busted.
Guess what she said.

She told me she would've have done the same thing when she was my age.
HAHA!

BEST. STORY. EVER.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:51AM
worstcase at 2:07PM, Feb. 29, 2008
(online)
woo! Yeah, I started off…rambling.

Im a rambler…doodoodoo.

randomlogic at 3:53PM, Feb. 29, 2008
(online)
See this makes me glad i am out of high school.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Glarg at 3:57PM, Feb. 29, 2008
(offline)
I don't really like detention that much, I've only been there three times and I already hate it to the point where I'd set it on fire. Most of the kids there interrupt you while your talking, have short tempers, are constantly yelling, set their feet on the desk, have absolutley NO RESPECT, and won't shut up about how they've “Drinken until they've almost died of alcohol poisoning.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
HybridLemonade at 9:24AM, March 1, 2008
(offline)
I've never gotten detention, cus Im actually very quiet at school.
but, detention for 2 weeks?
for that.
thats overkill. I could see like, a day or two, but two weeks?
pfft
a little much?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:52PM
usedbooks at 11:56AM, March 1, 2008
(online)
I never got in trouble in school – even though I did things that would have spelled doom for a less “esteemed” student. (I got straight A's; my teachers loved me; they all knew my parents, also teachers.) I once inserted my algebra teacher into a story I was writing as an exaggerated parody and villain. – I then accidentally handed that page in instead of my algebra homework. My teacher called me up the next day to ask me for my real homework and give back the other page. He didn't say anything except, “Interesting story you got there.” My friends were giggling, and I turned beet red, mumbled thank you, and returned to my seat.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:37PM
MechaZeep at 4:50PM, March 3, 2008
(online)
they stoped giving detions in my school cose some likes it!(yah!so they replazed it with worse punishments (that sucks!)
im blue abdie abudie if i was green i would die dabide abedie im blue abadi abadie
vist el comic or somthing
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:57PM
Insizwa at 5:30PM, March 3, 2008
(offline)
Awesome story. I do stuff like that some time but never get caught. We have this one substitute teacher we make fun of. She's so damn annoying.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
Ed Comics at 11:31PM, March 6, 2008
(offline)
That's some great stuff, but like someone else already said… you must be discreet. Never let the authorities know you did it. Wow… detention was over a decade ago for me (though ours in high school was during school… it was called On Campus Suspension). The teacher that ran it looked just like Charlie Manson (sans the swastika)… creepy as hell.
Get yo'sef a load of the Man-Boys! www.drunkduck.com/ManBoys
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
Aussie_kid at 3:22AM, March 7, 2008
(online)
I got a few detentions in the beginning of high school for missed homework, but that's about it.

Convinced a friend to put a table tennis ball in a teacher's new BMW after he caused an entire class to fail their maths exams. The move was inspired by a Law & Order: Criminal Intent episode in case you were wondering. And no, we weren't caught.
Insanity Complex: We may not be insane, but we like to think we are
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM
Baconators at 4:57PM, March 10, 2008
(offline)
worstcase
And, i might have, maybe, possibly put my principles face on Hitlers body.

I have a question though…how was Hitler's body so distinguishible? I mean…I understand his face on her body, since Hitler has an easily identifiable face…but the other way around? If it was just some Nazi uniform…then you could've argued that you thought…she'd make a great army general. =)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:15AM
worstcase at 7:07PM, March 11, 2008
(online)
Baconators
worstcase

I have a question though…how was Hitler's body so distinguishible? I mean…I understand his face on her body, since Hitler has an easily identifiable face…but the other way around? If it was just some Nazi uniform…then you could've argued that you thought…she'd make a great army general. =)

well i would post it if it wasnt shredded. But It was really crappy. It sounds like i photoshopped it and made it all awesome and whatnot. no, it was actually rather…*ahem* lame. I just googled hitler and then shoddiley(Misspell?) cut it out and then stuck my fatass principles face on it.

It was great because it was so bad.
rabidmochi at 6:54PM, March 17, 2008
(offline)
Oh, wow.
Nice mom you got there.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:57PM
anonymousposterchild at 4:03PM, March 19, 2008
(offline)
Baconators
worstcase

Most pictures of Hitler are pretty iconic.

http://www.firstworldwar.com/features/graphics/hitler_fuhrer.jpg
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2007/08/07/hitler460.jpg
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/images/hitler1.jpg
http://0z.se/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/screen-clip-hitler-w-paraclete2.jpg
Official DrunkDuck curmudgeon
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:53AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon