Media Megaforum

Dexter!!
Kristen Gudsnuk at 11:20PM, Oct. 1, 2009
(online)
ok, so I am so excited by the season 4 premiere of Dexter… anyone else watch Dex or am I alone?

I wonder if his car crash is going to be some lame cop-out like when he got ‘kidnapped’ last season, but it was simply a clever prank/part of his bachelor party. I kind of hope so…

ALSO WTF John Lithgow!!! And why is Lundy back? ew, he is so old!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:23PM
Dark Pascual at 7:07AM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
Love Dexter!!!

One of the few reasons why I haven't give up TV yet.

Clever dialogue, great acting, awesome shooting and probably the best opening credits sequence in TV.

Alredy saw season's premiere…Can't wait to see the rest…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:07PM
Kristen Gudsnuk at 11:36AM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
Dark Pascual
Love Dexter!!!

One of the few reasons why I haven't give up TV yet.

Clever dialogue, great acting, awesome shooting and probably the best opening credits sequence in TV.

Alredy saw season's premiere…Can't wait to see the rest…

I KNOW! I am so excited for Sunday's episode!! What with the CLIFFHANGER last episode… I wonder if Dexter had already disposed of the body, or if it was still in his car's trunk? uuugh the suspense is *killing* me..!

(And is it me, or has Michael C Hall gotten even hotter this season?? Maybe it's the tired, frazzled look he constantly sports, and the silent martyrdom.)
elektro at 2:17PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
I'd like to see this show, but I don't have Showtime. Hell, I don't even have regular TV.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:21PM
Dark Pascual at 7:26PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
Check here:

http://www.freeonlineepisodes.net/

Since I live in Ecuador, Southamerica, I just got Season 2 a couple of months ago, so I check it in this site…
fern at 9:32PM, Oct. 2, 2009
(online)
I FREAKIN' LOVES DEXTER MORGAN!

I miss Lila from Season 2. Ooooh and you know Dexter is gunna kill Lundi and Quinn this season! He's turning into Sgt. Doakes… and we all know what happened to him… right?! And Debra is getting closer to Dexter's dark past with the clues that she's pilling up!

Yes Season 4 promises to deliver many thrills, spills and chills!

P.S. Masuka should get his own hilarious spin-off!

P.P.S. My favorite part of the series so far has to be when Dexter imagines all of the ways Debra would react to her finding out he's a serial killer. GOLDEN!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:28PM
Kristen Gudsnuk at 8:36AM, Oct. 5, 2009
(online)
fern
I FREAKIN' LOVES DEXTER MORGAN!

I miss Lila from Season 2. Ooooh and you know Dexter is gunna kill Lundi and Quinn this season! He's turning into Sgt. Doakes… and we all know what happened to him… right?! And Debra is getting closer to Dexter's dark past with the clues that she's pilling up!

Yes Season 4 promises to deliver many thrills, spills and chills!

P.S. Masuka should get his own hilarious spin-off!

P.P.S. My favorite part of the series so far has to be when Dexter imagines all of the ways Debra would react to her finding out he's a serial killer. GOLDEN!
That part was hilarious. I loved it when he was imagining telling Deb and she gets up and pulls out her gun and is like, “on the ground, now!”
& I miss Lila too. “Pardon my tits” was a classic line that will sorely be missed. I thought she was cooler than Rita- Rita's just kinda boring.

Dexter isn't gonna kill Lundy any time soon… he doesn't fit ‘the code’!! But Quinn, on the other hand.. he seems like he's got some skeletons in his closet (of possibly innocent people).

What confuses me is how a murderer can go free just because Dexter forgot to bring the right papers to the trial. Why would that mean that the evidence is just null? Shame on you, fictional Miami justice system! *hiss*

Oh and I don't get showtime either! D: haha I just have ‘my ways’…
Dark Pascual at 9:05AM, Oct. 5, 2009
(online)
Kristen Gudsnuk
What confuses me is how a murderer can go free just because Dexter forgot to bring the right papers to the trial. Why would that mean that the evidence is just null? Shame on you, fictional Miami justice system! *hiss*

The fact that a blood splatter analyst with such a vital evidence in a murder case mix up the reports undermines his credibility and states a reasonable doubt to the jury, and since those were not the correct reports, those don't qualify as evidence.

Since the Justice System works under the fact that you don't have to prove your innocence but they have to prove you guilty, the mix up probably destroyed the case in the eyes of the jury.

Wow, can't believe that I remember the stuffs that I learned in Law School.
ShinuZero at 1:40PM, Oct. 6, 2009
(online)
I love the show, I just go into it. I'm knee deep in season 1(episode 9 to be exact) but I want to catch up so I can watch it as it airs.
All Hail Despotize!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
SpANG at 7:44PM, Oct. 18, 2009
(online)
I really liked season one, but I've been too cheap to keep up with it on Showtime. Season 3 previews have left me a little cold. I hate it when they write babies into series.
“To a rational mind, nothing is inexplicable. Only unexplained.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:53PM
JustNoPoint at 6:01AM, Oct. 20, 2009
(online)
The last episode of Season 4 was one of my favorites yet! I can't wait to see what'll happen now!

Debra and Lundi were both shot! I am sure Lundi is dead. I wonder if it was Trinity making it look like the vacation murders?

Season 2 was the best season of anything EVER! This season my be up there with season 2 allready for me though. The cop Dexter killed was a great story!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:12PM
fern at 6:55PM, Oct. 20, 2009
(online)
JustNoPoint
Debra and Lundi were both shot! I am sure Lundi is dead. I wonder if it was Trinity making it look like the vacation murders?

He looked pretty dead but Debra's “Stay with me” comment is iffy.

But all in all great episode, best of the season so far.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:28PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved