Media Megaforum

Doctor Who
ozoneocean at 3:51PM, May 23, 2006
(online)
There's not enough conversations about Doctor Who.

Which series do you like? There's all these people who're loving this new series but I think it's a huge groaning pile of smelly crap… The shows are so short, the Doctor's a pussy and the effects are too plasiticly pretty. I prefer shoddy effects that are put together with love and skill to this loveless booring compter generated cartoon doctor who… Even handmade props are nicer than computer generated dross.

Ok, there's a rabbid rant out of the way. My favourite Doctor Who was Tom Baker (the best dresser, coolest dude), and my favourite assitants were Romana (upperclass sexy) and Teela (barbarian warrior gal).

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:23PM
SpANG at 6:31PM, May 23, 2006
(online)
ozoneocean
… My favourite Doctor Who was Tom Baker (the best dresser, coolest dude), and my favourite assitants were Romana (upperclass sexy) and Teela (barbarian warrior gal).

Leela. yah. She was hot. But then again, when you're 11, just about every woman in tight leather is. :wink:

My fav assistant was Romana as well, but the FIRST incarnation, not the second.

Other hot assistants: Tegan*, Nyssa, Peri*, and Rose

* but annyoning

My second fav assistant has to be K-9

As far as Doctors, I never really saw a lot of One, Two, Six, and Seven.
Tom Baker was my favorite, but I suspect that is pretty common. :wink:
I did like Peter Davidson too. He brought something dfferent to the roll.

Fav bad guy : The Master, The Cybermen

Least fav assistant: Adrick. Uhgh. I hated that guy. Followed very closley by Turlough.

I am not really taken with the new series (Christopher Eccleston) and I haven't seen the really new guy.

.: SpANG! :.
“To a rational mind, nothing is inexplicable. Only unexplained.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:51PM
ozoneocean at 12:50AM, May 24, 2006
(online)
You're right! I was thinking of that bird from He-man… DOH!!!!!
Leela is still hot.

Yep Adrick and Turlough can burn in hell.
Both Romanas were lovely. Ace wasn't bad as an assistant either, I loved her super powered baseballbat thing.
Teega was too rough… She sounded more like a New Zeelander to me, but she was actually an Australian like her character in the show.
Peter Davidson was great. I also really liked Sylvester McCoy with his question mark umbrella handle and love of jazz.

I'm with you on The Master, the Cybermen as well.

Anonymous at 5:32AM, May 24, 2006
(offline)
The best doctor was Tom Baker but the sexiest is David Tennant, I WANT HIS BABBIES!!!!!!!! Best sidekick is definatly K9.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:53AM
SpANG at 5:41AM, May 24, 2006
(online)
ozoneocean
You're right! I was thinking of that bird from He-man… DOH!!!!!
Ah, well. She's hot too. :wink:

ozoneocean
Both Romanas were lovely. Ace wasn't bad as an assistant either, I loved her super powered baseballbat thing.
They were both lovely. But the first one was better (classier, smarter, less cute, more hot).:wink:
I think tom Baker ended up marrying the 2nd one in RL.
I don't know Zoe. Is she older or newer? I'm sure I could look it up, but I'm lazy. :P

ozoneocean
Peter Davidson was great. I also really liked Sylvester McCoy with his question mark umbrella handle and love of jazz.
I heard Sylvester McCoy was good. I'd really like to see those episodes. However, they really made the theme gay sounding for his stint (I've seen the intros on bbc.com).

That's the one thing I do love about the new series. The updated theme is great. I love the brass and drum accompanyment. I'd love to find the full theme somewhere, but have been unable to find. :cry:

ozoneocean at 8:30AM, May 24, 2006
(online)
SpANG!
I don't know Zoe. Is she older or newer?
Zoe???? Do you mean Ace? She was Sylvester's sidekick ^^
Argh, that new series…. It's just too short. Where's the cliffhangers? Too much like poopy StarTreck now… :(

SpANG at 10:12AM, May 24, 2006
(online)
ozoneocean
SpANG!
I don't know Zoe. Is she older or newer?
Zoe???? Do you mean Ace? She was Sylvester's sidekick ^^
Argh, that new series…. It's just too short. Where's the cliffhangers? Too much like poopy StarTreck now… :(
The pilot movie was a reaaallly bad plot. Evil plastic? That's what we waited almost a decade to see? Disappointing. :?

I still have a 12ft scarf that my Grandmother made for me!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved