Random Discussion

Donnie Davies - Biggest loser on the planet?
SpANG at 10:05AM, Jan. 20, 2008
(online)
Okay I guess this has been around for a while, but I just got wind of it. I think the thing that startles me the most is the actual production value of this video. I'm not gay myself, but it always amazes me of the HATRED people like this have for themselves.

Tell me this guy with the cheesy mustache wasn't rejected from the first guy he asked out, and decided to retaliate this way… This ass hat quotes the BIBLE. Here it is…
Leviticus
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Let's take a look at OTHER passages from the bible. Should these be accepted into society as well?
Leviticus
Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property.

Exodus
If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.

Ephesians
Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death.

Exodus
For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death.
“To a rational mind, nothing is inexplicable. Only unexplained.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:53PM
Fenn at 12:02PM, Jan. 20, 2008
(offline)
The whole thing appears to be a hoax. Not especially clever in my opinion, but there you have it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:26PM
Warpedwenger at 1:00PM, Jan. 20, 2008
(online)
The video isnt as funny as those Bible verses Spang quoted.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:46PM
SpANG at 1:04PM, Jan. 20, 2008
(online)
Fenn
The whole thing appears to be a hoax. Not especially clever in my opinion, but there you have it.
D-OH! Thanks for cluing me in Fenn! I believed it because there are actual people that say this crap with a smile on their face.

Croi Dhubh at 6:29PM, Jan. 20, 2008
(offline)
Warpedwenger
Yeah, too bad he's taking them out of context and meaning in order to try and discredit the Bible, which always ends up badly.
Liberate Tutemae Ex Inferis
Moderatio est Figmentum: Educatio est Omnium Efficacissima Forma Rebellionis

http://weblog.xanga.com/CroiDhubh - Home to the “Chuck E. Cheese Terror” stories
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
bongotezz at 7:31PM, Jan. 20, 2008
(offline)
Croi Dhubh
Warpedwenger
Yeah, too bad he's taking them out of context and meaning in order to try and discredit the Bible, which always ends up badly.

so the whole putting people to death was not what it meant? buying slaves must have meant hiring employees.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
SpANG at 8:56AM, Jan. 21, 2008
(online)
Croi Dhubh
Warpedwenger
Hahaha! That's actually my point! These people do exactly that (take the bible out of context) when it comes to homosexuality.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved