Random Discussion

Dreams and nightmares thread
ozoneocean at 10:45AM, April 15, 2011
(online)
Awesome dream Aurora M!

I had a dream where my sister and I were going to super funky modern, style clubs, but we were wearing all this punky, Gothic, fetish type stuff and our hair was all weird and super styled… Both of us as skinny as we are in tight back PVC, rubber and red leather, with buckles and straps, long white bleached and braided hair flowing…. We looked quite strange and striking.

Anyway, while strutting down the hallway of one of these places with a bunch of friends, I decided to go into my usual flying routine- I don't really fly, levitate or even float, I glide. I just jump up and slowly glide, swimming through the air, till I get close to the ground or something and have to push off up again.

Then we went out onto the upper observation area of the place- a funky little lounge all glassed in with an amazing view of the surrounding cityscape. Inside it was all upholstered in burgundy velvet and red leather… One of my other friends was with us- she had black hair in a dominatrix style cut and she was wearing a black leather corset with vertical red piping strips, black skirt flaring out the back, tight black PVC leggings, black high boots with buckles…

All this time I'm still gliding around. She pulled the top of her corset down to show her new boob job. It wasn't that great but they looked ok. Then she detached her boobs, -not anything drastic, more like blobs of oil, leaving her chest whole without them and the boobs just raindrop type shapes floating away in the air…

It was an extremely funky dream.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:38PM
OnlyFoolsAndVikings at 3:26AM, April 16, 2011
(offline)
Damn Oz, detachable boobs? Nice.

I had another crazy dream to add to my list of crazy dreams. For some strange reason, my English class was in my bedroom, and my English teacher was sitting behind his desk, which had magically appeared in my room, reading a loud from 1984 by George Orwell, the book we're currently studying as a class.

Apart from the fact that 30 odd people were in my bedroom somehow listening to my teacher, there wasn't anything really out of the ordinary. That is until the dream suddenly changed scenes (you know how they do that, you just end up in random place all of a sudden and you're still going: “this makes sense!”) and I was in my back paddock, standing near the gate looking up at the sky. In the distant tree line there was suddenly a huge ball of flame and a roar and for some odd reason I knew it was a dragon…

I began walking towards where the fire had come from, because in dreams I'm a fearless bastard apparently. Then Loki, (if you know my comic, you'll know who this suave gentleman is) appeared beside me, hands in his pockets and sort of ambling along beside me and said: “So, we goin' to see the dragon?”

and I was like: “Yeah bro, but hold my bones first.” and then I handed him a large collection of dog bones that just appeared mysteriously in my hands. He took them and then we started walking again. I turned to him about half way through and asked: “Wait why are we doing this?”
and he says: “I don't know.”
And I said: “Why don't you know?”

and then I woke up. Turns out I'd kicked off all my blankets.

anti-climactic ending much?
of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.
EXCUSE ME WHILE I STROKE MY MOUSTACHE IN A SUGGESTIVE MANNER!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:21PM
Ochitsukanai at 8:17PM, April 17, 2011
(online)
I'm at a prison with my parents to take a tour set up to demonstrate the nation's new system where the prisons produce the food and items needed to run the system as a whole. This is the prison for milk. Outside, a hippie-looking guy is playing a guitar and singing really badly about the evils of milk and everyone's ignoring him.

We tour the facility and it's really nice and clean, but halfway through we get lost and wander into this underground area where it turns out all the rest of the pipes are dirty and leaking, and it's the real job of the inmates to collect it in containers and build ramps for it and drop it into this underground river of all the leaking milk. It's horribly contaminated and unsafe, but it gets pasteurized and shipped out anyway.

The hippie guy's broken into the basement. He tells us that he used to be a prisoner here and his songs are his way of spreading the word about this. I realize it never worked because he really sucks at singing, so I'm helping break out a woman who would be really good at giving informative speeches in a stirring voice, because that way we actually can spread awareness. There's a brief humorous scene where it turns out that even though the guy worked at the place before, he's actually addicted to milk and can't stop drinking it, which is another reason his plan failed. We're all trying to navigate catacombs without being drowned by any sudden milk floods when I wake up.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Ochitsukanai at 3:08AM, April 23, 2011
(online)
I can't carry my messenger bag at school; I'm trying to lug it to the car when I pass a really muscular guy and a gorgeous woman in the parking lot. The guy offers to help and carries it for me. I offer to give him a lift around to the other side of the building where he needs to go, and he takes me up on that, but then instead he sits in the driver's seat and takes my keys. I observe in an objective voice that I'm being carjacked, to which he calmly agrees. I then state that part of me expected this, but I'd decided to cross that bridge when we came to it. He compliments me on my mature outlook.

So we have this lengthy conversation about how he turned to his life of crime and how I turned to my life of education, and even though he's a terrifying guy with a prison bod and he is stealing my car with me in it, I decide I can overlook all of this out of love (!?). I establish that he's single and the woman he was with is just someone else whose car he stole, but apparently she was sensibly not in love, because she reported the license plate number to the cops and we get pulled over just as I ask “So when we're done with this, can I see you again?”

As the cops handcuff him and I get control of my car back, I keep looking wistfully in the rearview mirror as I drive away, thinking of the love I could have had with this terrifyingly burly man who was stealing my car/me and driving us to some unknown end.

Product Placement at 8:30AM, May 15, 2011
(online)
Geeze this was weird. I just dreamt a puzzle that made logical sense.

I was taking part in some sort of… I believe it was supposed to be a game show or some really weird form of test, where I was paired up with a partner and I had to navigate a maze. There were multiple teams of two and you navigated the maze by yourself. Once you got to the finish, you had to wait to see if your partner made it as well and the first team to make it through wins.

Anyways, the maze was fairly straight forward. You started off with the choice of two corridor and each one leads you into a room with 2 or 3 more corridors. There were no rooms with a dead end but some could lead you into a circle, while others ended up being short cuts helping you to bypass some rooms or alternative paths leading that eventually could lead you to the finish as well. Some rooms were empty and only served to offer more paths for you to choose while others contained puzzles. The puzzles were set up so that if more than one person was in the room they would have to work on it individually, where one couldn't see the progress of the other and a supervisor was in the room to make sure nobody was cheating.

So now I get to the puzzle that I remember reading, just before I woke up:

“A lawyer was hired to handle a dispute between 3 brothers, regarding their inheritance. The inheritance was in a form of 12 houses from 3 streets but their values were vastly different. The 4 houses from the first street were worth 5 million each, the 4 from the next street were worth 8 million each and the 4 houses from the last street were worth 11 million each. The three brothers were demanding an equal share of the estates.

Take all the 5s, 8s and jacks(11) from this deck of cards and show us how the lawyer could have solved this dispute, by lining them up in three rows that form equal numbers when the cards are put together.”

Now the thing is, I know this is a fairly simple puzzle. The correct answer is that you form two lines out of two jacks and two fives that make 32 and the the third line will be all eights (also 32) but that's not the point. The point is that I never remember seeing a puzzle like this and my dream managed to spontaneously come up with it. Judging by how chaotic dreams can be sometime, I'm amazed that the puzzle made logical sense, by which I mean that it could be solved.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
Lonnehart at 3:17PM, May 15, 2011
(online)
I'm sure that one of these days…. ONE OF THESE DAYS… I'm gonna end up dreaming that I'm vacationing in Iceland (looks like a fun place to visit)… and I'll be on a cloud having an intelligent discussion about geology to one of that country's talking volcanoes…

Yep… I still remember that post where I spoke in just about Iceland's volcanoes eruptions as that thing's form of saying “Hello”… :)

And then PP posted a picture of it. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
Product Placement at 8:50PM, May 15, 2011
(online)
Lonnehart
And then PP posted a picture of it. :)
Ah. Who can forget Vulky, the overly excitable volcano.

…and his grumpy uncle with the unpronounceable name, who only erupted to annoy skoolmunkee.

I loved that frigging trip. My legs complained like they were about to fall off after it but it was totally worth it.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
OnlyFoolsAndVikings at 9:48PM, May 16, 2011
(offline)
I had the wierdest dream last week. I still remember it.

A zombie tried to sell me snowglobes (which I made a comic about, being the strange individual that I am) and then Voldemort appeared, and I was like: “Sup bro” and then more zombies.

And then more snow globes.

And then a few more zombies.

And then not as many snow globes as I first started off with.

And then there were chickens.

Zombie chickens.

YEP. Pretty sure my mind is trying to tell me something about an impending zombie/snowglobe/Voldemort related doom. Although, I did look up what zombies meant in my mothers “Dream Dictionary” (There is such an object in existance, and there is a market for it apparently) and Zombies mean I'm worried about death, or someone elses death. Whereas Snow globes mean I'm dreaming about snow globes.

The death of snow globes, perhaps?
rokulily at 10:33AM, May 17, 2011
(online)
man my dreams are always too long for this thread. they're always a couple of days worth of stuff including even me falling asleep in my dream. (though no dreming in dreams yet i think…)

okay so a couple of days ago i dreamed about hanging out with my friend aly who asks me to do this bit of homework for her and i don't want to but i'm sure she has a reason for asking so i ask her. turns out the homework is partly a personality quiz and the teacher its for is a total creeper. so she wants to mix up the answers as much as possible. i agree that this is the thing to go and she gives me a yellow highlighter to write with which on question on the basis that highlighters are awful things to write anything with. buts it all we can find so i fill in the homework she thanks me and tells me that she'll treat me to some pasta. and i like pasta so this has just become a win win situation for everybody. we go upstairs to her kitchen and theres this GIANT bowl of bowtie pasta. its the size of the kitchen sink. she has some tomato sauce on the stove and takes it and pours it over the pasta and some plain pasta pours out which i grab and eat because i don't care so much for tomato sauce. she then turns to me and says how eating pasta without sauce is a crime and i'm an awful person and i beg her not to turn me in assuring her it was okay. it had water sauce or something. she agrees and we give the pasta to this random guy in the kitchen who i assume to be her older brother and go play video games. i wake up, tell her this and she says she doesn't even like tomato sauce.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:10PM
Kroatz at 2:32PM, May 17, 2011
(online)
I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation.

Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

But one hundred years later, the Negro still is not free. One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languished in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

In a sense we've come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, would be guaranteed the “unalienable Rights” of “Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note, insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check, a check which has come back marked “insufficient funds.”

But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation. And so, we've come to cash this check, a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of Now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of democracy. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of God's children.

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning. And those who hope that the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. And there will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.

But there is something that I must say to my people, who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice: In the process of gaining our rightful place, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force.

The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Negro community must not lead us to a distrust of all white people, for many of our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny. And they have come to realize that their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom.

We cannot walk alone.

And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead.

We cannot turn back.

There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, “When will you be satisfied?” We can never be satisfied as long as the Negro is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of police brutality. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. We cannot be satisfied as long as the negro's basic mobility is from a smaller ghetto to a larger one. We can never be satisfied as long as our children are stripped of their self-hood and robbed of their dignity by signs stating: “For Whites Only.” We cannot be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote and a Negro in New York believes he has nothing for which to vote. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until “justice rolls down like waters, and righteousness like a mighty stream.”¹

I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow jail cells. And some of you have come from areas where your quest – quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of police brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive. Go back to Mississippi, go back to Alabama, go back to South Carolina, go back to Georgia, go back to Louisiana, go back to the slums and ghettos of our northern cities, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed.

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.

And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.”

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of “interposition” and “nullification” – one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; “and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together.”2

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I go back to the South with.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

And this will be the day – this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:

My country ‘tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.

Land where my fathers died, land of the Pilgrim’s pride,

From every mountainside, let freedom ring!

And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true.

And so let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire.

Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York.

Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania.

Let freedom ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado.

Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California.

But not only that:

Let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia.

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee.

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi.

From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, when we allow freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual:

Free at last! Free at last!

Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!3
Comidion.deviantart.com
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
Product Placement at 5:39PM, May 17, 2011
(online)
This just in: Kroatz was found guilty of plagiarism.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Kroatz at 2:06AM, May 18, 2011
(online)
No!

Seriously now.
My last dream was not quite as interesting as Mr. King´s Dream.
I dreamt that I was a very small giant. All the other giants and big humans laughed at me…
Comidion.deviantart.com
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
OnlyFoolsAndVikings at 5:04PM, May 18, 2011
(offline)
I had a dream involving a maths test.

Professor Snape was there.

I nearly died.

Basically I was sitting at one of those old fashioned wooden desks with the inkwells up the top and really really uncomortable seats. It was a really gloomy sort of room, made up of stone and wood, and I think there was a crazy gas lamp. I looked down at what I was doing, and I saw I had papers in front of me with my most hated subject, Mathematics. I was doing a maths test, and I had no idea what I was going, and then I looked up.

“I find your lack of study quite disturbing.”

Prof. Snape was there, and I as like, “THIS IS TERRIBLE.” And I still couldn't do my maths test, and Snape was still there looking creepy and walking around his his billowing black robes.

And then all of a sudden I was naked.

And then I woke up.
Ochitsukanai at 7:31PM, May 18, 2011
(online)
It was a while ago, but I had a dream about the mafia players here.

We're playing mafia in an abandoned school. Produpla's making school announcements to give hints and clues. Instead of starting out with a role, you go around looking for an item that implies a role; I'm trying to find a medical kit because I think anyone with a weapon who finds me will then keep me around and protect me, whereas I'd be bad at using a weapon anyway.

We actually are murdering each other, but we'll come back to life, so everyone's acting like it's ok. I'm secretly scared.

I never find a role so I'm looking for someone stronger than me so we can team up; specifically I want to find Same, Zeph, Ninja, or Crocty, but when I do find Same he's like “Check out what I found!” and whips out this incredibly shiny machete. I'm all “Oh! Th-that's nice!” and when he turns around I run like hell.

I find a locked room of various poisons where I'm pretty sure Crocty is hiding but he won't open the door to let me hide there. I see Rokulily at one point being protected by Salsa, who I guess is some sort of bodyguard, but I hide until they're gone. I also spot Harkovast, who is actually an anthro cat, but it's really scary so I hide from him too.

Same starts following me. He's all around every corner and in every shadow, silently holding the machete. I can't tell if he's watching out for me or planning to kill me. Eventually I find Mettaur and shove him over as a human sacrifice while running by and it works; I decide maybe I can sacrifice everyone to him and survive that way. We shall work together! I embark on this mission with great purpose and intensity, but wake up before Same kills again.

e: this makes dream-ochi sound like a horrible person, but the prospect of dying was really scary!

rokulily at 3:03PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
Ochitsukanai
It was a while ago, but I had a dream about the mafia players here.

that sounds about right. but youre missing niccea

Ochitsukanai at 5:18PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
rokulily
that sounds about right. but youre missing niccea
I think she was around, but weirdly I never did see her anywhere.

Product Placement at 11:58PM, May 25, 2011
(online)
Man did I just have a weird dream but it's kinda in the personal level. Please don't dwell into it too much if you happen to have any special ties to some of the people that I'm about to bring up.

So this is one of those “can only remember the last portion of the dream” kind of things, but I remember being at a place that I was supposed to consider my home but I had never seen before. I was hanging around with my current girlfriend on the couch and we were chatting about all sorts of things.

Now, the thing is that I suddenly realized that she was less like my current girlfriend and more like my ex and she then told me that she wanted to have a baby.

And it was then when I realized that there was a ghost in the house and I got really angry at it and told it to get out. My girlfriend/ex/whatever-she-was was naturally confused because she couldn't see it and only saw me angrily yelling at a dark spot in the living room.

Really don't know what to make of this. I suppose it might have something to do with me finding out that my ex got pregnant few weeks ago. Wish her all the best of course but it still feels like kinda of a downer, since we had been planing to start a family, ages ago.

Geeze man. Stupid dream. Who gave you the right to play my therapist?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Ally Haert at 2:05AM, May 26, 2011
(online)
I have this dream where I'm standing in an open field and I start to get binocular vision.

The feild is vast. It's yellow with hay and grey with heather and it's moving like a gentle ocean but I can't feel a breeze on my face. This world is empty, there are no people around. I fix my eyes at the tree line so very far away in the distance, and as I'm focusing on it it almost seems to draw closer as it comes into focus.

I see the trees….they get greener and more vibrant. I start to see individual branches. I see ivy and moss and rocks and ferns now.

I look harder and the trees seem to be parting and now I can see inbetween them. Deeper and deeper. The forest is thicker. Greener.

I see a hill in this forest and it grows until I see over the hill and into the valley beyond it. There is a waterfall and a perfectly calm pool of water. The water glows a soft blue in all the green and I can almost sense how cold and perfect this water is.

And that's it. that's the whole thing. Just me in an empty world, looking across into a forest that always seems to expand before my vision. When I wake up form the dream, I feel peaceful. And it's not because of the forest and the calm scenary…it's because I'm completely alone in this dream. There are no animals, no people, no weather, no elements. Just me and an open field and a waterfall somewhere deep in a forest.

So peaceful.
“No one can go back to start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending,” Maria Ross.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
OnlyFoolsAndVikings at 4:01AM, May 26, 2011
(offline)
I had a really, really wierd and frightening dream last night, not like what I usually have. I've been watching Schindler's List in English, so I think that's where it sort of came from.

Basically, for whatever reason, I had been placed in something, similar to a concntration camp. I had a desperate need to escape, but couldn't beacuse of all the armed guards. I somehow obtained Thermite, a type of really really flammable shit that is used in rocket fuels. I was up in the loft of a type of warehouse, like a large wooden barn, though filled with workers and metal and stuff. I was up the top, hiding with this bag of thermit, which I just happened to have. Where I was standing was apparently over the top of another room, where I could escape from, so I was planning to use the thermite to burn a whole through the floor and into this other room to escape.

I pulled up the floor boards, and exposed a sort of gap between the floor of the loft and the roof of the building below. I knew there was rats down there, the kind of rats that'll rip your mother fucking face off if you get too close. So I took out some bread from my pocket, through it down and waited until all these rats came to eat it. They were big and gross and dirty and I was like: “EEEWWW”

I picked up the thermite, and started pouring it over the rats and the general area where I wanted a whole, and then lit it. The rats screeched as they burnt, and this caught the attention of the guards (apparently they had super hearing.) They started coming up, and I swa on on the ladder that lead up to the loft. I basically kicked him ni the face and he fell back. I grabbed the bag of thermite, took out some matches, lit a fuse that was on the bag, (how convinient!) and threw it. It kinda explosed over all the guards and I ran back to the whole I made in the floor.

I fellt through the whole, landed on something soft, (I think it was a bed for some reason) and saw a boy, who apparently, I already knew and was helping me escape. He took me to the stables, which, were conviniently placed outside the barn. He led out a horse, and I got on it without any tack (so no bridles or saddle) and took off.

The horse jumped the fence surrounding the compound, and the guards came out shooting. Miraculously I wasn't shot, nor my horse. They continued to shoot, and started to surround me. It was pretty frightening. One guy had a flame thrower, (I know, sounds like a bad Tarintino film, right?) and he ste the ground in front of me on fire so the horse couldn't go through. I urged the horse on, it jumped through the fire, and we escaped.

And I woke up going: “I'VE GOT TO TELL THE DUDES ON DD ABOUT THIS.”
crocty at 12:15PM, June 5, 2011
(online)
Yo sup. Rare, “Remember my dream” moment.
It was all set up like a video game or something, actually….No I just remembered something before it. Fuck I remember so much!!
Okay actually the first part is hazy, I remember playing a horror game (And by play I mean going inside the game) or something….Pretty late at night. I remember a part where I'm in bed, about to play my Gameboy, but remembering the only game I have is freaky as fuck, so I didn't.
I went downstairs for some reason, and our christmas decorations were up. Uh, yeah.

Anyway then there was….Someone, I forgot who it was, possibly no one, who got angry at something, so she put some helium balloons on it, then shot it while it was in the air. Afterwords, we found a game also with a balloon attached to it, conveniently for the GBA! DUN DUN DUUUUUN

Anyway I remember being on a show talking about all that happening. I can only assume it was a gaming show, but the set was a mix of Top Gear and the Gadget show. Anyway then I played that game we found, and those memories are much clearer!

In it was Jessica Rabbit telling me to go to this castle for some reason. So I did. But on the way I found a gingerbread lady. She told me to inflate her by blowing at a certain part her body (TAKE THAT, FREUD!) so she could batter down the doors of the castle. Along the way I found some bonus tokens!
Anyway we knocked down the door, she…Went on a huge plate or something and then enemies showed up trying to slice her in two. After defeating them some guards got me.

After which I reloaded I guess and the game started again, BAM anyway I went down the path with the gingerbread lady again, but I didn't find as many tokens, so I went back looking for them, but in doing so I accidentally talking to Jessica Rabbit again, and that proceeded to the next day, where I hadn't attacked the castle! And that's terrible, or so it seems.

Afterwards, ONCE AGAIN, HAZY. I remember going to some apartment block with a group of people, including my friend, Gus Griswald, and some guy of…whatever company was asking us to destroy that castle before. He asked our starsigns. Gus said he was a gemini, I said I was a cancer, Gus yelled “YOU'RE THE CANCER!” for some reason, and my friend….I think said libra. Which I'm pretty sure isn't true.

I remember that scene happening thrice, but only how we got there once.
The next time we tried to guess my friends starsign and got it wrong.

ANYWAY afterwards we met with that guy again (In the past, reloaded remember???)
And he had taken his tophat off, which had his goggles that let him see attached to them. Naturally I had to try the hat on, but then he couldn't see, so I awkwardly gave him his hat back.
He then explained because I didn't attack that castle, they developed monsters they were gonna use to attack us. Then said “Monsters like…THE ONE CHASING US RUN”
SO WE DID. To that apartment place that would never let us in, asked us our starsigns again, then we ran again.
I think the dog caught me but I…Dunno I hit it or something.
After we made it back to our house it started going for me dog. ): OH nooooo anyway after that I lost them, so I looked for them in the kitchen, which they weren't, so I went upstairs, but halfway up the stairs I turned around to get a knife. From the kitchen.

My plan of course was to slice that dog's throat, so I went over to the sofa and did that, but then I realised it was actually my dog, and the demon dog was nowhere to be seen. She started waking up slowly and I was just trying to wake my mum up saying “We need to call a vet…” and then BAM I woke up.

Wow that's long huh.
THIS NEW SITE SUCKS I'M LEAVING FOREVER I PROMISE, GUYS.
NOT BLUFFING, I'M GONE IF YOU DON'T FIX IT.
Oh god I'm so alone someone pay attention to me
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
Ochitsukanai at 8:33AM, June 6, 2011
(online)
The entirety of last night's dream:

My room is spotlessly clean. This is such an event that people come from the news station to interview me and I'm talking about it in a really heroic tone. In reality it's just a little messy, but they have all these photos that make it look like I've been a hoarder for years or something. Overall I suppose it's pretty inspirational…?

Afterward I'm looking through my wallet to see if I can afford to go out for a celebratory dinner. I find only a single $20 bill and think “Looks like I should be saving up.” But every time I recheck to make sure I don't have more, I actually do have more. By the end I'm shuffling through all these $20s and one $50 and a ton of single dollars.

Even though logically I recall this totaling at least $120 given the amount of 20s, when I'm asked how much I have I reply “89 dollars!” really excitedly. Apparently my dreamself can't count worth a damn.

rokulily at 10:35AM, June 6, 2011
(online)
okay so in the dream i was going to a class reunion but in elementry school. i get there and we're having this thing in the actual class and its a lot smaller then i remember it being. and its not set up at all.

theres this teacher there too and i know that she wasn't my teacher and she's acting like this is a real class. so a few of us start trying to set up these mini desks and chairs for us to sit at and its pretty rediculous. i'm not even sure who half these people are so i'm pretty sure they were just trying to crash my reunion for the free whatever. only this had clearly backfired and now they were force to sit in midget chairs. so one of them starts trying to talk me up and i ditch him and go sit on the other side of the room and someone starts singing that ‘hilary and blahblah sitting in a tree (they didn’t know his name either)'. i wanted to say that we weren't in elementry school and to grow up but it was pretty hard to under the circumstances.

so the teacher then decides thats enough chitchat its time for and educational film about OCEANS. so we all sit down and she turns the lights off and BLAM all of a sudden we're in bathing suits at the ocean and my friend is very upset that her new hat wasn't working as an innertube as promised by those tv ad people. curse them. i figure that this is the weirdest reunion ever but hey, free cute swimming stuff and then i woke up.

Ochitsukanai at 3:20PM, July 31, 2011
(online)
I'm wearing a wedding dress for some costume event. My mother is encouraging me to put on a ringmaster's outfit over it, saying that when the time comes for the big costume reveal I can fake everyone out and suddenly remove the ringmaster outfit to reveal my actual costume!

I reluctantly agree, but when I put on the second outfit it makes me look morbidly obese because I have to bundle up all my skirts beneath the waistband of the pants. My mother tells me that I should really lose some weight.

I get really mad at her for calling me fat, then realize that I suddenly am. Wearing guy clothes has caused me to become morbidly obese. “I guess this means I can never be a transvestite,” I remark sadly, as though this was an actual ambition I harbored.

Ochitsukanai at 5:32PM, Sept. 23, 2011
(online)
I have school, and there's work due, but I'm not sure where the class is or what the material for it was. Obviously I haven't done the work, so I hurry to school early to look up the teacher from whom I must plead clemency. The campus is far larger than it should be, and the buildings much bigger.
I'm searching for a computer to use because I left mine at home. Someone informs me that I can borrow a computer at the top of the clock tower, but getting there requires solving a logic puzzle. I have to travel - in a specific order - to angel statues that are actually teleportation devices, balanced upon transparent glass bridges over an endless void. Part of this is in the form of a 16-bit RPG, complete with random encounters and a little sprite of me. Looks a lot like Lufia II for SNES.
I reach the top and am posed some sort of riddle, then asked to choose between two computers. The riddle is to let me know which one I can have. I solve it wrong because I'm not much good at riddles, so they give me a computer that's 1/6 the size of my actual computer. The keys look like Chiclets and the battery life is terrible, so it dies straightaway.
Now it's almost time for class and I still don't know where to go or what to do. I walk around asking groups of people “Hi, are you waiting for a literature class? What's the topic?” to see if I can figure it out. The time for class to start comes and goes, so even if I find it I'm late and don't have the work done.
Despairing, I leave the building and sit on a low brick wall in the quad, where a huge crowd of hippies have towels and blankets laid out like they're at an open-air concert. They're rolling joints and having this massive picnic and playing guitars as fireworks start going off in the sky. A couple of my friends encourage me to relax and enjoy the fireworks and what's shaping up to be a tremendous anachronistic love-in, but I'm far too demoralized.

last edited on Sept. 23, 2011 5:34PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved