Networking & Community Projects*

Drunk Duck Avengers: Restarted
Carbajal3000 at 3:33PM, April 6, 2008
(offline)
I am going to recommence Drunk Duck Avengers and this is the forum we are going to start fresh with for more members:

Drunk Duck Avengers: Okay baically Authors from DD can sign up with up to two villains and heroes, but this time there have been a changes to the rules.

Sign ups never end, and anyone can but instead of there being a team of “original” avengers, we will have one big list of characters signed up after that we will start having short stories from different author's characters while featuring awesome cameos with other authors characters! Everyone that signed up on the previous forum I am contacting to see if they still want to be part of this.

I understand if anyone who signed up previously doesn't want to be a part of this,
it was my fault that this didn't move forward due to my long abscence from the forums, but I m back now and ready to do this.

Here is a restatement of the rules:

When signing up you must answer these questions.

Name of hero/villain:

hero/villain:

About/skills(optional):

sketches(optional):

Where it says optional I won't need right away when you sign up, but you can still show them

Everyone who signs up won't always have to make their own pages, in case your character is in someone else's story.

This time you CAN make pages if you only make a villain.

You can only make up to two heroes and villains, I think I already said this.

Also if you only make one villain or one hero, you can still make more later, but remember, only two of each.

if you have any questions feel free to PQ me.

and once again I would like to take this time to apologize to everyone I dissapointed with my abscence, I hope you guys can forgive me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM
Glarg at 4:19PM, April 6, 2008
(offline)
Name: Glarg

hero/villain: Hero

About/skills(optional): A delusional schizophrenic with multi-personality disorder caused on by stress and developing powers led a normal man to go insane, With the power to control graphite and led, this man created a shell around his body (like a secound skin) after he couldn't take the hard life he had (divorce, works in a cubical, boss hates him, in terrible debt, family and loved ones died, ect.) and took on a new persona (Glarg!). His memory before he lost his mind is completely gone.

sketches(optional):

FAMILIARNESS!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
Carbajal3000 at 4:32PM, April 6, 2008
(offline)
Glarg
Name: Glarg

hero/villain: Hero

About/skills(optional): A delusional schizophrenic with multi-personality disorder caused on by stress and developing powers led a normal man to go insane, With the power to control graphite and led, this man created a shell around his body (like a secound skin) after he couldn't take the hard life he had (divorce, works in a cubical, boss hates him, in terrible debt, family and loved ones died, ect.) and took on a new persona (Glarg!). His memory before he lost his mind is completely gone.

sketches(optional):

FAMILIARNESS!

Didn't you have a villain named tendril? yes, yes you did.
AccoSpoot at 5:37PM, April 6, 2008
(offline)
Question, would it be possible to put forwards a Villaineous organisation?
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:45AM
SomaX at 7:48PM, April 6, 2008
(offline)
Totally re-signing up! Let's hope I'm not the only girl again. lol

Username: SomaX

Hero/Villian: hero

Name: Joan

I'll have to get pictures and that to you later. A quick warning, though, I won't be able to work on this until next month, since I'm going to have a busy April; let me know if that's a problem. Also, one quick question. You said we sign up, then do a short story that'll get added to the project. So, is this like what was being done with DD Zombies(go check it if you don't know what I'm talking about) where you sign up and can just add a story as long as it has to do with, in that case, zombies? Like, in other words, could I write a story without having it pertain to a specific storyline, as long as it has to do with the superhero I created?
~*~
#253 in Comic Book/Story #344 Overall ~*~ #383 in Comic Book/Story #517 Overall
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:50PM
Carbajal3000 at 8:07PM, April 6, 2008
(offline)
SomaX
Totally re-signing up! Let's hope I'm not the only girl again. lol

Username: SomaX

Hero/Villian: hero

Name: Joan

I'll have to get pictures and that to you later. A quick warning, though, I won't be able to work on this until next month, since I'm going to have a busy April; let me know if that's a problem. Also, one quick question. You said we sign up, then do a short story that'll get added to the project. So, is this like what was being done with DD Zombies(go check it if you don't know what I'm talking about) where you sign up and can just add a story as long as it has to do with, in that case, zombies? Like, in other words, could I write a story without having it pertain to a specific storyline, as long as it has to do with the superhero I created?

No, its more like this: after we get a reasonable amount of sign-ups certain authors will make stories against other people who sign up's villains and what-not they can go again after their story is over, but after everyone that wants to go goes. I m not sure if that clears everything up at all and if you have any questions, PQ me.
SomaX at 8:38PM, April 6, 2008
(offline)
( <- too lazy to PQ) So kind of like fightsplosion?
~*~
seventy2 at 7:24AM, April 7, 2008
(online)
i'm in….i'll be back later with all my info….
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:28PM
Carbajal3000 at 11:49AM, April 7, 2008
(offline)
SomaX
( <- too lazy to PQ) So kind of like fightsplosion?

Eh, not really not fighting all crazy like fightsplosion, its just like a comic book, except different people every time or the same people with new characters.

I hope that clears a little up.
SomaX at 3:11PM, April 7, 2008
(offline)
Okay, I think I get it now.
~*~
Glarg at 3:48PM, April 7, 2008
(offline)
So how exactly is this going to work? Are we paired up with a villain/hero automatically or do we choose who we fight? And do we each just draw our own version of the fight or is it simply already decided who wins/loses.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
Carbajal3000 at 7:00PM, April 7, 2008
(offline)
It doesn't always have to be one on one hero and villain, heck, sometimes it can even be hero against hero, It could even be three heroes against one villain, because somehow the villain isn't easy to beat with just any one hero, I've been thinkin' there will be a time along the lines of Drunkduck Avengers where every member will be in one big story, so basically its like this,

Civil War is one main comic, with a bunch of side comics which are known as civil war events, well with this comic its all that put together into one.

I haven't really put this ALL togethor, so if you have any siggestions, feel free to say them.

Oh yeah and you choose who you fight, and since everyone who is entering, is entering for Drunk Duck Avengers other members are allowed to draw their characters for cameos just as long as their story doesn't interfere with the creators upcoming story, unless you can work something out.
seventy2 at 11:11PM, April 7, 2008
(online)
:bryan (from ninja wedding)
:hero
:he's a ninja.
facara
Zac at 6:07PM, April 8, 2008
(online)
Oh, you guys. ;)
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:54PM
Matalicman at 7:55PM, April 9, 2008
(offline)
Its all ok,i was gone for a while also so its no big deal,so i guess im re-sighning up.
hero:High Tech

abilities: Beams(something like that)jet boots,and health and other readings on his eye,visor,thingys…

desighn:(im posting this because in my comic,its really old,and my art sucked at that time(i was twelve,and i put it on drunkduck when i was 14,now im 15)My computers all junked up(like my scanner broke,and my photoshop for some reasone is gone)so just look at the old comic,and put your own twist in it,or something..,sorry though!
* _____**-~-~-HIGH-TECH-~-~-**_____ *

read it
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:55PM
Vakanai at 12:16PM, April 10, 2008
(online)
Username: Vakanai

Hero or Villain: Hero

Name of hero/villain: Anchor

About/skills(optional): Super strength and durability, healing factor/regen, magic/alchemical punches (basically Popeye punches, things like punching a tree into a canoe, a grandfather clock into several smaller clocks, and punching back bullets and lightning).
A slightly Popeye based hero could be cool.

Sketches(optional): I might be able to make something (badly) in Paint later.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:38PM
seventy2 at 3:34PM, April 14, 2008
(online)
so uh….yeah……again….
facara
Carbajal3000 at 4:39PM, April 14, 2008
(offline)
No not again, actually were not hiding or anything there just haven't been any sign-ups for the moment and me and Glarg are curently working on Secret Invasion, don't know what that it? go check it out!
seventy2 at 11:44AM, April 15, 2008
(online)
sorry…i'm just an impatient person….time travel has effects on the memory after all…

facara

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon