MAFIA... and other forum games

Dungeons and Ducks: The beginning.
same at 2:35PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
Fras heard noises coming from the room where shirk was. “Its probibly nothing.” he said as he hung out the window smoking his pipe. He looked over to the window. “I wish that overgrown dog would keep it down. I'm trying to enjoy the night scenary.” He looked over to the window. It smashed and bits of glass fell from it. “WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?!” He shouted as he dropped his pipe down the building. “Damn it! And I just got that. Well better go make him repay me for that.” Fras jumped onto the ledge and climbed his way over to the smashed window, he swung through it and yelled “YOU OWE ME A NEW PI-” He was cut off when he saw the little girl. “Man i knew you where strange but not this strange…”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:20PM
Mettaur at 2:54PM, May 2, 2010
(offline)
Great, now we have to deal with the girl, AND Fras!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:00PM
same at 3:58PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
“Im on your side. Derp. If crazy shits goin down. I think i was better off in my room.”
Mettaur at 4:12PM, May 2, 2010
(offline)
wha- Derp? Should I even ask what that means, or is that some sort of lewd joke? Which reminds me, shouldn't we call the girls up?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
same at 4:40PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
“Derp is similar to Duh, ANYWAY this is a battle. You go get them since youre quickest. Ill help shirk since i have the firepower and i dont need to get too close. Go boy! The fate of the world depends on your speed!”
Fras loads his revolver. “Its ass whoopin time!”
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:09PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
As soon as Green heard Zach's shout he knew something was up. “Are you two done discriminating agianst dead and help or do you still want to throw some more insults at me?” Green shouted over his shoulder as he pulled out his revolvers and ran up the stairs. Shirk's door was shut. Green tucked one of his revovlers under his arm and tried to open it but it was lucked. “Damn paranoid wolf!” Green shouted as he took his gun from his arm and raised his boot and kicked the door open. Glazed eyes quickly took in the scene before him. Guns raised at the foe Green entered the room.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
Mettaur at 5:18PM, May 2, 2010
(offline)
Unsheathing my blade I say,“Time for stabby! Wait, the small ones are usually the most cunning, I think we should use combo moves again…”
shirkersama at 5:49PM, May 2, 2010
(online)
Letting out a yawn I draw my sword and stumble twoards the child swinging down as hard as I can manage in my still half asleep state.
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
Mettaur at 3:29AM, May 3, 2010
(offline)
“Wait, Shirk! We need a plan! Oh damn, he's already lumbering towards her…”
Zeph at 4:52PM, May 4, 2010
(online)
Narration

Glass shattered around them, the lights flickered and died, the hotel went black, Shirk charged into teh darkness, the little girl giggled, as blades shot out all around here, swirling, Shirk's blade hit one, sparks flew revealing his face, the little girl's horrifying eyes, the massive wolf shot back, followed by the infected child, it stabbed at him, but he got on all fours and bolted to the side, returning to his hind legs, he swung his sword hard at the girl agian, again it was deflected by it's spinnng top like attack.

Green trained his guns on the girl, but didn't fire, he couldn't, he knew little of the situation, the blades may richotte his bullets back at them. Fras readied himself, Zach prepared for combat. The Massive wolf deflected the blades on his broken shield, sparks flew as the two collided, he jumped back. His attack having failed.

Normal Attack Phase

All party members can now send in attack/combo pqs.

(The narration was short, since as explained in the last narrations, new arrivals have to wait a phase to attack)
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:56PM
Mettaur at 8:28AM, May 9, 2010
(offline)
Hey Green, you ready? Cuz I feel like filleting tonight!
(What's taking so long with the next phase?)
Zeph at 2:18PM, May 9, 2010
(online)
(life it happens. Also, not all attacks have been sent in)

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
shirkersama at 3:00PM, May 9, 2010
(online)
(I sent mine in earlier today. Got super busy and didn't have time to sooner. Also why I was inactive in mafia for the first couple days. Stupid life interupting my internet time, GOD.)

“Alright Olivia, lets see what you can do.”
Meh
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:00PM, May 9, 2010
(online)
“I'm ready but I think just stabing would due Zach. No need to fillet the creepy little girl,” Green said in a serious tone.

Zeph at 10:26PM, May 9, 2010
(online)
Attack

Green loaded his guns, aiming them at the girl, “Zach you ready?” he shouted, the little rogue nodded, they charged in at the infected child, blades lashed out at it, but Zach faded into the shadows, Green opened fire on the infected, drawing it's attention to himself, the bullets deflected off the blades, but suddenly Zach appeared, ramming a knife into the child's back and jumping back. (12 Damage) the child let out an irritated growl. Green snagged it between the eyes, (13 damage)

Suddenly Shirk shot forward calling for the Dragoon, Olivia shot through the floor, both hands glowing with fire. “Ready for this Wolf boy?” she asked, Shirk shot her a grunt, he raised his sword up, it burst into flame, he charged the wounded child slicing it acrossed the chest (20 damage)

Olivia landed next to them. “… You could of gave me some forwarning…” she growned at Shirk.

-Defence Stage begin-

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:18PM, May 10, 2010
(online)
Green backed up, to get as much distense from the infected as the little room would let him. Damn thing with its blades, best to just stay as far away from them as possible, he thought to himself as he took a defensive stance.

shirkersama at 6:07PM, May 10, 2010
(online)
Holding the remains of my shield In fron of me I brace myself with a growl.
Meh
Mettaur at 7:42PM, May 10, 2010
(offline)
“Uh-oh! Okay, think fast Zach, look how far that's brought you…aha!” I ran into the shadows, came out behind the child, and wrenched the dagger out of the infectie's back (Does that do damage?). Then, it hit me with a blade extension-thingy, and I was plunged back into the shadow void.“Oh come on! Really?”
“Well Zachary, the shadow bridge was still open, so it brought you into safety.”
“But I'll miss the attack!”
“Oh hush, you're a rouge, you would just get bopped silly. Now, would you like a apple?”
“Why is it for a Shadow Guardian you always are so nice?”
“Because after a while seeing people cringe in fear gets dull. I like the pure surprise and shock when I am pleasant.”
“Meh, makes sense.”
same at 2:22AM, May 11, 2010
(online)
Fras snaps out of a long trance. He lifts his gun points it towards his heart and pulls the trigger. He staggers backwarks. He collapses through the window and falls to the ground. His bones break and his organs become punctured and he spits out most of his blood. His last words are “theres my pipe…”
same at 4:58PM, May 15, 2010
(online)
For this moment in time i have made myself GM.

Zeph comes storming through the building. Pulling out a shotgun he shoots a hole through the thin plaster wall. Peeping his head through he aims the shotgun at the head of the little girl. BOOM! Parts of her head fly everywhere and her blood covers the walls.

“Games over.” He said with a bored look on his face.

“B-but! I wanted Fras's revolver” Said Zach looking very disappointed.

Shirk grunted and poked the girls corpse with his sword. Zeph walked on ignoring the party of three remaining warriors.

Looking at his hat Zach let out a sigh. “This isn't fair! We didn't even get to get the experience or the money. And who's going to clean that mess Fras made on the ground floor?!”

At that second Fras floated through the floor.

Green stared at the floating elf. He rubbed his eyes and kept staring as if it was a hallucination.

“What the hell?” He said scratching his nose which was barely poking through the floor. “I've been dead 5 minutes and he trys to steal my revolver!?”

Zach screamed and ran into the hallway. He kept running. The hallway began to melt. He saw Rin. “Thank goodness youre here! That zeph guy came! And he killed the infected girl. But then Fras came back from the dead and appeared through the…”
He was stopped when he noticed that Rin didn't have a face. An eye slowly began to open where her mouth should have been. It stared at him. He pushed her out of the way and continued running. His legs where sore and the hallway seemed endless. The walls began to change shape and there was a strange resonating noise coming from the end of the hall. Like the sound of a light buzzing in the night. He got to a completely black room. The floor became loose. The ground opened. He looked down to see thousands of half degraded arms clawing at him only metres away.

He fell and the arms began to rip him limb from limb.

It was finally over. Their journey. Their short lived companionship. Their friends. Everything.

It was all gone.

Zachs eyes flickered. He regained conciousness. He woke up. It was all a hallucination. But. If he was hallucinating. Why? He looked down. He was inside a black pod. It seemed to be a plant like organism. If was filled up to his waist in what seemed to be a tar like substance.. His body had began turning to shadow. He felt movement. Pulling his arms free from the black roots that knotted around his wrists. He tore a hole through the pod. His body would barely hold up. He couldnt see much. The city was in complete ruins. Shirk had been transformed. He looked at the wolf. His words where no language or tongue he had ever heard before. But it reapeated the words Fybisa Aas Brynfed. He ran to find same. His body had be cut into sections and sown back together. He was more a living ragdoll than an elf. The elf turned to Zach. Large blank eyes stared at Zach, Blood began pouring from Fras' mouth. He knew what was happening. The plague had penetrated the cities defences. None could fight against it. Everyone would die or become a monster.

This is the new world.
Mettaur at 3:09PM, May 17, 2010
(offline)
Well, can't say this is much of a surprise…Shirk is either with a scrambeled brain or a basket-case, Fras is a…I'm not sure if that even counts as an undead, Green is gone to gods know where, and I think I'm infected by the shadows…Fras, you still in there? *Readies Dagger*
same at 3:44PM, May 17, 2010
(online)
Since this games kinda dead i think ill make a new thread.

Rhyming for the win.

Since ive kinda made myself GM i think ill start up a new thread. Unfortunately everything goes back to 0. Sorry. I think most of the interest has been lost here anyway since Zeph gave up.
Mettaur at 3:46PM, May 17, 2010
(offline)
(Okay, but it's basically the same formula? So I don't have to redesign my character sheet?)
same at 4:16PM, May 17, 2010
(online)
Nope. Same character sheet. Minus money and weapons.
Mettaur at 4:30PM, May 17, 2010
(offline)
“Fras, easy there…remember me, Zac- Oh god, my coat!” I throw off my coat, which is covered in a tar-like substance, as it slowly disolves into a oily goo.“Aw damn, my best coat! And my only coat too!” I back away slowly, Shirk gibbering nearby, and loosing ground to what remains of Fras.“Uh, really hope someone comes by and helps me out of this one…”

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon