Media Megaforum

END of Heroes
Chelano at 11:58AM, May 22, 2007
(offline)
*DO NOT READ ON IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE END YET*

What did you think about the end of Heroes Volume 1?

I really liked it. I am glad they didn't overdo the whole ending with a big fight scene between Peter and Sylar. But I do wish a couple things.

1) When peter said “I love you” do his brother….it was very cheesy.
2) Hiro getting thrown way in the past is weird, because I hope Volume 2 does not take place there the entire time
3) The little girl, Molly…was a bad actor.

Other then that it was awesome.

My favorite line from the last episode of Vol. 1 was by Molly.

It was when she said that there is one guy she can't think about to find. Because when she does, he sees her…..AHHH so creepy.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:41AM
PhatScurl at 12:27PM, May 22, 2007
(offline)
I loved the episode. My only problem is…what now? Im curious to know if they can top this season, they have set the bar quite high
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:43PM
fern at 1:26PM, May 22, 2007
(online)
I agree Chelano.

My problem: It took 8 months for that?!

-Why did Nathan hug peter to fly ‘em into space? Can’t Peter fly by himself?
-How come dumbass Sylar didn't move to the left or right when Hiro was charging him? It's not like Hiro was running at the speed of the sound.
-How did Claire and Matt find out where Peter/Sylar were?
-Sylar died, then he came back… Will his new catch phrase be: Zombie-Sylar want brains!?

Sure, Matt knew Sylar was at Isaac's apartment, but I don't think the final fight was in Isaac's apartment.

Zachary Quinto (Sylar) is the only good actor in the show. Milo Ventimiglia (Peter) is just god-awful at times. How about showing an emotion other than an I think I'm having an orgasm face.

All in all, my favorite episode was Five Years Gone.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:26PM
Chelano at 2:10PM, May 22, 2007
(offline)
fern
I agree Chelano.

My problem: It took 8 months for that?!

-Why did Nathan hug peter to fly ‘em into space? Can’t Peter fly by himself?
-How come dumbass Sylar didn't move to the left or right when Hiro was charging him? It's not like Hiro was running at the speed of the sound.
-How did Claire and Matt find out where Peter/Sylar were?
-Sylar died, then he came back… Will his new catch phrase be: Zombie-Sylar want brains!?

Sure, Matt knew Sylar was at Isaac's apartment, but I don't think the final fight was in Isaac's apartment.

Zachary Quinto (Sylar) is the only good actor in the show. Milo Ventimiglia (Peter) is just god-awful at times. How about showing an emotion other than an I think I'm having an orgasm face.

All in all, my favorite episode was Five Years Gone.

1) Peter cannot use two powers at once. So he was about to explode, so he couldnt fly
2) Cause hiro stabbing him was not the end of the “future comic book” he saw. So he knew he had to get stabbed for the future to pan out the way that that comic book did. All though we have no idea what happens in that comic book
3) I have no clue…that was weird
4) Yes…zombies….awesome
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:41AM
fern at 7:30PM, May 22, 2007
(online)
Thanks for answering my Q's. I must have dozed off during that talk.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:26PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved