Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Ever feel like a terrible person?
mechanical_lullaby at 2:52PM, April 24, 2007
(online)
I think I'm getting to be a more and more terrible person. I was coming out of the library and this kid rushed past me on his nifty little skates/shoes and he goes down the hill and into the parkinglot and into the car. The entire time I found myself really wanting to see the kid fall. Not just him either. All these skating shoes kids. My mind's been full of dark thoughts lately… but I feel like a terrible person because I knew if he did fall I probably would have laughed.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:57PM
reidavidson at 2:59PM, April 24, 2007
(offline)
THOSE LITTLE JERKS NEED TO FALL FLAT ON THEIR FACES AND DIE!!!

*huffhuff, chills*

I hate those skating shoes. It'd be fine if I didn't swear to God those little brats were trying to run into people!

As for feeling like a terrible person, I have been soooo cranky lately because of my job. I used to be nice and perky, but work killed my sunny side.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:03PM
Generic Human at 3:20PM, April 24, 2007
(online)
I have those shoes… but yeah, sometimes, I just wanna clothesline those brats as they whiz by me.

I feel like a terrible person cause I really hate one of my friends, but instead of telling him, I just keep ninja-ing his brain.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:34PM
deleted-byrequest-03 at 3:27PM, April 24, 2007
(offline)
Well, I hate kids. You're not a terrible person. You would only be a terrible person if you laughed at only how terrible you were.

This year, school's full of BS!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:05PM
mechanical_lullaby at 3:29PM, April 24, 2007
(online)
DancingChaos
Well, I hate kids. You're not a terrible person. You would only be a terrible person if you laughed at only how terrible you were.
… i do… ^-^

Generic Human at 3:34PM, April 24, 2007
(online)
mechanical_lullaby
DancingChaos
… i do… ^-^

…so do I. ^_^;;
reidavidson at 3:35PM, April 24, 2007
(offline)
Rei too. <.<

She's always chattering on about how ugly this girl is, then laughs about it.

… but she IS ugly! DX

Phantom Penguin at 7:24PM, April 24, 2007
(offline)
I would have tripped him. AND laughed in his face.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:42PM
Kristen Gudsnuk at 3:38AM, April 25, 2007
(offline)
omg noo!!! kids in heelies are cute!!!
I love kids in heelies. in a non-pedophilic way. it reminds me of my little brother, and thinking of him falling over with his cute heelies on makes me want to cry. really.
maybe if I didn't have such a freaking adorable and amazingly awesome little brother I'd feel differently.
oh no, I think I just caught homesickness. I wanna hug Eric… TT_TT he keeps getting taller… it's kind of sad.
everyone read his comic:
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Killer_Reaper/
it is soo cute. oh and give him comments!!!

uh, but I think I'm probably a terrible person deep down inside. and I've been really misanthropic and antisocial lately. weird… and I've given up on men, in general. so maybe this is like that part in the Picture of Dorian Gray when he rejects Sibyl Vane! a fall from grace!!
but I only wish for emotionally traumatic things to happen to people, not physically traumatic.
I'm passive aggressive like that. XD!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:22PM
mechanical_lullaby at 4:19AM, April 25, 2007
(online)
Kristen Gudsnuk
but I only wish for emotionally traumatic things to happen to people, not physically traumatic.
I'm passive aggressive like that. XD!

I <3 you.

reidavidson at 5:58AM, April 25, 2007
(offline)
Wow, it seems you've discovered that a lot of people out there are meaner than you. XD

mechanical_lullaby at 5:59AM, April 25, 2007
(online)
they inspire me!=^-^=

Ozoneocean at 6:19AM, April 25, 2007
(online)
marine
Again, I'm always an asshole.
No, that's what killed the child :(

I was in an art studio one day and I'd not long finished cutting out a huge piece of inch thick steel plate with an Oxy torch when one of the sculpture lectures walk over and said he needed to use the space. He asked me if the metal was cool enough to move yet, I just said yeah, it probably was/ So he reached to pick it up and reeled back with a high pitched startled yelp waving his hands.

I just burst out laughing… He looked at me with such a wounded expression, like a dog with a smacked nose. I Wasn't being mean, I just couldn't help it because it was so funny. ^__^

What do they say? Tragedy is when I get a paper cut and it bleeds, comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.

……
We're not really bad people or we wouldn't be relating these questionable incidents in this thread. We wouldn't ever think about these things in those terms if we were.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:26PM
Alexis at 7:59AM, April 25, 2007
(offline)

The kid's ok, so it's ok to laugh. I'm not crazy about kids, anyhow. I get a lot of wierd looks saying that and a lot of people think I'm kidding, but I just don't really know what to do with them. They cry, they need things, I get confused.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
rainingbells at 8:37AM, April 25, 2007
(offline)
mechanical_lullaby
I feel like a terrible person because I knew if he did fall I probably would have laughed.

That's just human.

Terrible would be if you told his mom he got hit by a car, and when she ran out to check on him, you shoved her in front of a car while he was watching.

You just have to strike that fragile balance between physical and psychological trauma.

There's an art to it.

Although maybe that would just qualify as “marginally unacceptable”. You kids nowadays keep raising that bar, it's tough to tell anymore.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:00PM
Kristen Gudsnuk at 1:43PM, April 25, 2007
(offline)
my sister's friend's brother got mad at their guinea pig when he was young, and so he fed it to their dog. and for some godunknown reason, my sister and I are the only ones who find this story inexplicably hilarious, in the utterly gruesome way…I don't even know why it's funny, cause it shouldn't be, but god, my evil streak is just totally tickled.

(ok as I wrote this story I started laughing uncontrollably and scared people… the girl next to me looked over and said, “you ok?” god how embarrassing.)

AND OMG!!! check out this website!!!
http://www.museumofbadart.org/
it's really fun to scoff at people's art!!!

People falling down freaks me out though. no me gusta.
Alexis at 1:53PM, April 25, 2007
(offline)
My aunt accidentally killed my cousin's guinea pigs by leaving them out in the hot sun for too long, and then told the little girl that her guinea pigs had died because they “had been sick.” I found this hilarious.
Kristen Gudsnuk at 2:02PM, April 25, 2007
(offline)
hahahaha!!!
omg maybe I just subconsciously hate guinea pigs… wtf though lol!
worstcase at 1:02PM, April 29, 2007
(online)
Alexis
My aunt accidentally killed my cousin's guinea pigs by leaving them out in the hot sun for too long, and then told the little girl that her guinea pigs had died because they “had been sick.” I found this hilarious.

My friend accidently baked her guinea pig in an easybake oven. She left it out and it somehow crawled into the batter or whatver and she put it in the oven and when the cake thing came out, well, theres a picture of it and its not pretty.

Her other guinea pig crawled into their fireplace and got burned to death. I think her guinea pigs are suicidal.

Of course, we both thought this was the most hilarious EVER
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:51PM
Generic Human at 1:36PM, April 29, 2007
(online)
Kristen Gudsnuk

oh gawd, how awful would it be to see a piece of art you did on that site?! I would keel over.
Brokenhill at 4:30PM, April 29, 2007
(offline)
Well lets see, If I see some person who insulted me or rollerblading I spit in there food. (this is includes rude cops, security guards ect.)

I don't do it to everyone, just the mean people. I've mean't some extreamly nice people who have kicked me out of a spot, I respect that and move along.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
subcultured at 4:38PM, April 29, 2007
(online)
Alexis
The kid's ok, so it's ok to laugh. I'm not crazy about kids, anyhow. I get a lot of wierd looks saying that and a lot of people think I'm kidding, but I just don't really know what to do with them. They cry, they need things, I get confused.

why the F! is that kid doing in the sidelines? that's just bad parenting

here's a signed football for your concussion…wow
that is just stupid

kids are okay, just gotta have a checklist when they cry (injured, hungry, dirty, attention..etc)
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:02PM
0_0 at 2:42AM, April 30, 2007
(offline)
You really need to think what terrible is? The only reason your feeling like a terrible person is because your mind says that the sight of a child falling over inducing a humour like response is reprehensible, quite the opposite, seeing a child falling over is nothing more than their first failure which, can only lead them to try again. So, are you a terrible person for only mentally encouraging the child to recognise the rocky times ahead that he/she may face in life?
If though, through the black ink drops on white paper you manage to see grey then, I believe its not a case of being terrible. If the child does fall over, most definitely he/she would be injured and, taking away the extent of the injury the actual event can't really be related to humour and, if that it is and you do find yourself smiling at a painful tumbling of a small person then I'd say it would be a case of being troubled.

I dunno. I just wanted to say something. ZING
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:44AM
Phantom Penguin at 2:55AM, April 30, 2007
(offline)
worstcase
Alexis

My friend accidently baked her guinea pig in an easybake oven. She left it out and it somehow crawled into the batter or whatver and she put it in the oven and when the cake thing came out, well, theres a picture of it and its not pretty.

Her other guinea pig crawled into their fireplace and got burned to death. I think her guinea pigs are suicidal.

THAT.IS.AWESOME.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:42PM
ReincarnatedParano at 2:01PM, April 30, 2007
(offline)
I think everyone has a darker side to them. Some just make it more apparent than others. …like most of the teenagers in my community. XD; Just yesterday I was shoulder barged by some girls at least three years my junior because of what my friend was wearing… I was the only girl there, you see. -__-; Easier target.

The people I encounter day by day have completely changed my outlook on society, and at first I hated the feeling of looking down at all these human beings - it's not like we're a different species. I felt like a bad person. But, there are some people who just plain know better than others. These people are just reasons for you to feel better about yourself, not look down on yourself.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
Kristen Gudsnuk at 9:47PM, May 5, 2007
(offline)
Generic Human
Kristen Gudsnuk

oh gawd, how awful would it be to see a piece of art you did on that site?! I would keel over.

well, some people submit their own stuff. I want to!! I have some old paintings from when I was like thirteen that are so much worse than that stuff… MOBA would probably be thrilled to get it! ^^ not that I care, I'm a better artist now.
reidavidson at 7:50AM, May 8, 2007
(offline)
ReincarnatedParano
I think everyone has a darker side to them. Some just make it more apparent than others. …like most of the teenagers in my community. XD; Just yesterday I was shoulder barged by some girls at least three years my junior because of what my friend was wearing… I was the only girl there, you see. -__-; Easier target.

The people I encounter day by day have completely changed my outlook on society, and at first I hated the feeling of looking down at all these human beings - it's not like we're a different species. I felt like a bad person. But, there are some people who just plain know better than others. These people are just reasons for you to feel better about yourself, not look down on yourself.
On an unrelated note…
Parano, how did you get lucky enough to be member #666? D:

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
SpANG at 10:38AM, May 8, 2007
(online)
worstcase
Alexis

Lemming Curry?
“To a rational mind, nothing is inexplicable. Only unexplained.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:52PM
Wolfer at 11:15AM, May 8, 2007
(offline)
I killed my bird by not giving it water for a week when my parents and sister were out of town.

I also killed our fish by giving it too much to eat.

I also laughed when my sister's bunny escaped and never returned. I keep saying that an owl has eaten it or that it's frozen to death.

Ah good times, good times.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:51PM
Alexis at 11:24PM, May 9, 2007
(offline)
You know, lately I am pretty sure I AM in fact, a terrible person.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon