Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Ever feel like a terrible person?
matt_fatt at 6:36AM, July 10, 2007
(online)
the other day i was walking around town, and i saw these kids on a bike one was riding normal the other on the pegs they rode by and called me a asshole so i kicked thier back tire and made them fall, they were about 15. ive also put a kid in the hospital for trying to hit this girl in an alley but im not sure if that counts as being terrible. back when i went to school there was this kid who was a bonehead (nazi skinhead)and one day after i got into my skinhead phase (traditional anti-racist)he zieg hieled me so i broke his nose and 3 fingers in a fight does that make me a terrible person

am i a terrible person? please let me know.

thanks,
matt fatt
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:56PM
jissai at 8:14PM, July 10, 2007
(offline)
my sister doesnt take good care of her pets. they actually hate her.
one day we baught her a turtle, and over night it ran away.

dont ask me how…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Lord Shplane at 2:06PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(offline)
Feel like? I AM a terrible person.

EXCEPT to babies. Babies pwn.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
Terminal at 2:24PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
I'm a horrible person.

I laugh at inappropiate things, I joke about horrible thinks, I'm insulting, I wish horrible things upon people that aren't me or friends, I hate kids, I hate old people, I hate those people that think everything is racist, I say things that would make a person wonder what the hell is wrong with me. I hate people in general and dislike anyone that is full of themselves.

As much as an horrible person I could be, ruining chances with some girl my best friend was trying to hit on being the highlight of this week, I always care about people and respect their opinions even if it is the stupidest thing on this planet. It helps me stay in balance and lets me live life without a care in the world.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:11PM
Bekefel at 3:45PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(offline)
Terminal
I'm a horrible person.

I laugh at inappropiate things, I joke about horrible thinks, I'm insulting, I wish horrible things upon people that aren't me or friends, I hate kids, I hate old people, I hate those people that think everything is racist, I say things that would make a person wonder what the hell is wrong with me. I hate people in general and dislike anyone that is full of themselves.
Please, please, you give me too little credit.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:17AM
kennatsu at 3:49PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(offline)
I've been told I'm an insensitive jerk because I don't think of what I say before I say it, and when I'm trying to do so I'm either pouting or giving people the “silent treatment”…

But I'm probably a terrible person anyway considering the comics I draw… :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM
notlikelytocare at 4:06PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(online)
I used to be a HORRIBLE person, and sometimes i still am… but Serving in Iraq has taught me to respect the men and women around me, and has turned me into something…..nice…..
My avatar is tiny because I'm compensating.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:17PM
marine at 6:15PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(offline)
I am a great man. Anyone who questions my self proclaimed greatness is something they've an instilled hatred of. A bitter burning fire of self loathing. I'm great.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:52PM
FanGurlZ at 6:32PM, Aug. 7, 2007
(offline)
Generic Human
mechanical_lullaby
DancingChaos
Well, I hate kids. You're not a terrible person. You would only be a terrible person if you laughed at only how terrible you were.
… i do… ^-^

…so do I. ^_^;;

…but I'm a kid. *crys in corner*
Homophobia: The irrational fear that gays will break in and re-arrange your furniture against your will.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Neilsama at 8:44AM, Aug. 8, 2007
(offline)
The nature of comedy is almost always at the expense of someone else. I say don't worry about it. We've all laughed at someone getting mauled for doing something stupid. It's normal. I think we'd all like to see those kids with the skate shoes wipe out from time to time. Kids need a good swfit kick to their complacency every now and then. It's how they learn. The world isn't made of Nerf.

On other hand, there are things you could actually be DOING that would categorically make you a terrible person, such as pushing one of those little skater brats in front of a bus or off a cliff. And clothelining them as they ride by is totally outright!

I mean, it's not like you're laughing at a school shooting or anything. Relax. Enjoy the comedy.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:10PM
mechanical_lullaby at 1:28PM, Aug. 9, 2007
(online)
FanGurlZ
Generic Human
mechanical_lullaby
DancingChaos
Well, I hate kids. You're not a terrible person. You would only be a terrible person if you laughed at only how terrible you were.
… i do… ^-^

…so do I. ^_^;;

…but I'm a kid. *crys in corner*

*hug*
it's okay.
kidness is only temporary. DancingChaos will like you soon.

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:57PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon