Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Ever had those moments when you found yourself... "exposed"?
ParkerFarker at 4:02AM, April 28, 2010
(online)
ozoneocean
Yeah. You're only supposed to have your head stuck up your own arse, not someone else's!
Yeah it was a tricky situation to get out of. Luckily he got in and put some other shorts on. A terrible experience, ozone, I hope you never have to endure it yourself!

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Ozoneocean at 4:50AM, April 28, 2010
(online)
ParkerFarker
I hope you never have to endure it yourself!
Never happen. My head's already stuck so far up my own arse I couldn't climb a ladder if I wanted too :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:36PM
ParkerFarker at 4:55AM, April 28, 2010
(online)
Glad to hear it!

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
GracehFaceh at 12:52PM, April 28, 2010
(online)
Just remembered one: all of last year I never wore shorts underneath my uniform skirt. I thought it was normal going to an all girls school and I used to get made fun of at my elementary school for wearing shorts under my skirt (they thought I was wearing boxers?)

It wasn't like they never saw little pink undies before, so I didn't get why it was a big deal. I soon started noticing, however, that everyone else wore shorts underneath, so I started to as well when I saw how easy it was to see under the skirt if you tried, despite their length… lol!

ozoneocean
ParkerFarker
I hope you never have to endure it yourself!
Never happen. My head's already stuck so far up my own arse I couldn't climb a ladder if I wanted too :(

Ever find anything interesting up there?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:38PM
Jobo at 1:23PM, April 28, 2010
(online)
Clothes….. People still wear those? 0_o
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
Ozoneocean at 10:13PM, April 28, 2010
(online)
GracehFaceh
Ever find anything interesting up there?
Never :( That's why I talk shit. ;)
Jobo
Hah, you do. Where would you be without your funky mime costume?
Lonnehart at 10:57PM, April 28, 2010
(online)
ozoneocean
Just use really high stilts…

Oh, great… I just had a bad dream where I was walking around when a guy using stilts was walking over me… I look up to notice he's wearing looks Khaki shorts… and was going commando…

time to bleach my brain… again…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
Ozoneocean at 11:51PM, April 28, 2010
(online)
Lonnehart
guy using stilts was walking over me… I look up to notice he's wearing looks Khaki shorts…
That was me.
Kroatz at 2:59AM, April 29, 2010
(online)
ozoneocean
Jobo
Hah, you do. Where would you be without your funky mime costume?

I'd pay big moneys to see that. The naked Mime group!
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:23PM
Ozoneocean at 3:04AM, April 29, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
Only good mime is a nekkid mime?
Faliat at 4:42AM, April 29, 2010
(offline)
I had an incident when I was 12.

I was sitting on my usual relaxation spot, the can, when the other kids finally bust the lock on my cubicle to try and get a peek.

And they did…. Holy sweet Jesus they did.

I remember them staring at my crotch, aghast.

I was in a dwam when it happened, wasn't aware until somebody called out my name in shock.

Call that jumped up metal rod a knife?
Watch mine go straight through a kevlar table, and if it dunt do the same to a certain gaixan's skull in my immediate vicinity after, I GET A F*****G REFUND! BUKKO, AH?!

- Rekkiy (NerveWire)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Ozoneocean at 5:54AM, April 29, 2010
(online)
WTF?

…that sounds seriously pervy man. T_T

That's so traumatising I don't even really know what you're actually talking about there.
Byth1 at 7:59AM, April 29, 2010
(online)
Lonnehart
Clothing malfuctions or just some really bad accidents… ever had those moments?

Uh, no. At least not that I can think of.
Updated every friday!
Updated every monday!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
Faliat at 11:40AM, April 29, 2010
(offline)
ozoneocean
WTF?

…that sounds seriously pervy man. T_T

That's so traumatising I don't even really know what you're actually talking about there.
It got worse, actually.
The way the toilets were built, they didn't have closing toilet doors. You could pretty much look into either gender's toilets from outside. And if you were in the cubicle nearest the doorway someone standing at the opposite door would also be able to look into your cubicle if you open that cubicle door.

So, yeah. A possibly unisex group of about six to eight plus kids between the ages of five and eleven gawking at your underpants region and worse, TRYING TO SEE IT AGAIN EVERY SCHOOL DAY FOR THE NEXT YEAR sure ain't a fun experience.

Luckily, it never happened twice. I had to spend every toilet visit with my jacket draped over my bare ass and with both feet pushing against the door even though it was locked. They ALWAYS tried to pick it open again anyway, though.

Sometimes they'd unlock and then gang rush the door. But because at the time I was swimming almost daily I had the leg strength to hold 'em back long enough to throw the lock back on again and delay them until I could pull my pants back up and open the door myself.

Watch mine go straight through a kevlar table, and if it dunt do the same to a certain gaixan's skull in my immediate vicinity after, I GET A F*****G REFUND! BUKKO, AH?!

- Rekkiy (NerveWire)
BffSatan at 8:30PM, April 29, 2010
(online)
Faliat
TRYING TO SEE IT AGAIN EVERY SCHOOL DAY FOR THE NEXT YEAR
Oh dear… that is just… oh dear.
What bizarre children.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:21AM
Faliat at 8:39AM, May 1, 2010
(offline)
It was a good thing none of the kids I could see were from my class.
Some were from my sister's though.

And yeah. I come from a town where the glasses and braces combo is cool, teenage girls are built like pizzafaced tanks and chucking rocks at disembowled pigeons is a sport for the whole family. That reaction is considered less weird than it would be in other places.
I guess they might not have seen pubic hair before, but that would just be plain stupid. The side door of the nursery building(which was also in the playground) had plenty of graffiti depicting it. I think even one time somebody else commented on the drawings saying that the balls needed more hair.
Also, we had a school rhyme the equivalent of eenie meenie miney mo that went:
“It dit, bird shit, hairy fanny, juicy tit, you are not it.”
So I guess my second school was pretty much perverted anyway.

My first school wasn't that bad in that respect. But kids got changed for gym in classrooms with big windows and no curtains. So anybody would be walking down the street outside and be able to see four to eight year olds in their underwear (The older ones were in different parts on the building wiht smaller windows).
Also, before the Dunblane massacre the school gates were left open for people to use the playground as a shortcut to the canal and the flats on the other side.
I'd already been there nearly two years when that happened.

- Rekkiy (NerveWire)
Kroatz at 1:53PM, May 1, 2010
(online)
Faliat
My first school wasn't that bad in that respect. But kids got changed for gym in classrooms with big windows and no curtains. So anybody would be walking down the street outside and be able to see four to eight year olds in their underwear (The older ones were in different parts on the building wiht smaller windows).
Also, before the Dunblane massacre the school gates were left open for people to use the playground as a shortcut to the canal and the flats on the other side.
I'd already been there nearly two years when that happened.

I am so glad I don't live there.
So..
So…
Sooooo glad.

ozoneocean
Kroatz
Only good mime is a nekkid mime?

I'm not saying that those are the only good mimes but I'm certainly saying that I like nekkid mimes better!

Byth1
Lonnehart
Clothing malfuctions or just some really bad accidents… ever had those moments?

Uh, no. At least not that I can think of.

Thanks for that insightfull view into your life you have just offered us…
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
Faliat at 4:54PM, May 1, 2010
(offline)
Kroatz
So..
So…
Sooooo glad.
Hell, even I don't live there anymore.

Strangely, I miss the place.

- Rekkiy (NerveWire)
alwinbot at 7:34PM, May 1, 2010
(offline)
Faliat
Kroatz
So..
So…
Sooooo glad.
Hell, even I don't live there anymore.

Strangely, I miss the place.
The fact that you know that you stand in a place where people were massacred.

Mmm, feels cozy.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Faliat at 6:00AM, May 2, 2010
(offline)
alwinbot

Mmm, feels cozy.
Did I say I was from Dunblane? I've never even visited the place.

- Rekkiy (NerveWire)
Ozoneocean at 6:19AM, May 2, 2010
(online)
Faliat
alwinbot

Mmm, feels cozy.
I could see exactly where Alwin made that mistaken assumption, but it was too funny to correct him. Much better to let him go on with it ^_^

…You missed a trick Faliat! You should have said you were a hero during it or something… That you painted your face up with woad, donned a kilt and fought for your “FREEDOM” against the baddie…
despite the fact you weren't even in Scotland at the time.
That didn't stop Mel Gibson either though, come to think of it. (filmed in Ireland, haha)
alwinbot at 7:14AM, May 2, 2010
(offline)
ozoneocean
Faliat
alwinbot

Mmm, feels cozy.
I could see exactly where Alwin made that mistaken assumption, but it was too funny to correct him. Much better to let him go on with it ^_^
I'm pretty bad at catching these things.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Faliat at 7:59AM, May 2, 2010
(offline)
ozoneocean
despite the fact you weren't even in Scotland at the time.
I was. Lol.
I had school to go to. I couldn't have left that day even if I'd asked to.

- Rekkiy (NerveWire)
AQua_ng at 4:51AM, May 5, 2010
(offline)
Came home right now to realise that I was flying low the entire time. /)_(\ Blah so embarrassing.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:59AM
Joneko at 9:51PM, May 23, 2010
(online)
Lonnehart
And then there was that one time when, during Army Basic Training we had to do jumping jacks. My pants went down and dragged certain other clothing with it…

and I'll just stop with that… T_T

Coming from an Army family, imagining this makes me want to laugh till I cry.

With the utmost empathy. Of course.

The other day a gentleman was giving me funny looks, really intent ones, and I couldn't figure out why. Turns out my tank top was too loose or something, so if I moved in a particular way I was essentially flashing everyone. Aside from that, I wear a lot of long lightweight skirts, and there have been a few Marilyn Monroe moments there…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
ParkerFarker at 4:45AM, May 24, 2010
(online)
ho ho hooo! Have I got a great story.

P.E., go to the change rooms. I find a pair of uber tiny shorts lying on the ground. For a laugh I squeeze them on. They went about 1/3rd the way down my thigh. It was hilarious. I decided, for some shits and giggles, to wear those pants for the rest of the double P.E. class. Goddamn that was a funny day.

Ozoneocean at 5:01AM, May 24, 2010
(online)
but…
ParkerFarker
At school I lost my medium sized P.E. shorts so I had to “borrow” a pair I found on the change room floor…
is that a retcon, or a pattern pointing to a fetish?
ParkerFarker at 5:30AM, May 24, 2010
(online)
ozoneocean
but…
ParkerFarker
At school I lost my medium sized P.E. shorts so I had to “borrow” a pair I found on the change room floor…
is that a retcon, or a pattern pointing to a fetish?

uh, well see, I had medium shorts. They were mine. I lost them. I stole some smalls on the floor. I now use those. But then one day I saw some extra small… and well… so I do have a fetish just don't tell my friends!

I just love flashing my disgustingly pale thighs!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon