Random Discussion

Facebook makes me feel a little dirty
roastytoasty at 12:09AM, May 9, 2008
(offline)

Why do complete strangers insist on petting my pet in facebook? It makes me uncomfortable and I lose a little respect for my pet.

You wouldn't agree to letting someone in Dubai pet your cat, would you? I mean the cost in travel alone would be astronomical for such an event. Unless you are actually from Dubai.

But even then, a recent 2 day study by the Bureau of Statistics indicated that Dubai's citizens are more likely to own monkeys. With 65% of citizens owning monkeys and 34% of citizens owning guns. One other percent belonged to people who owned monkeys and guns but they aren't really considered as citizens of Dubai or at least they won't be for too long - if they leave the safety off.

*The Bureau of Statistics has since done a recent 2 day study on the necessity of wasting valuable taxpayers money and also the lives of five of their employees
(see monkeys with guns above)on such frivolous investigations. The results were inconclusive but with more cash incentives from valuable taxpayers like you and I,
we can find out all kinds of crazy stuff!

anyway, what was I talking about? Oh yes. Back off Facebook animal worriers!!

Who's with me?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:08PM
Custard Trout at 5:22PM, May 10, 2008
(offline)
roastytoasty
You wouldn't agree to letting someone in Dubai pet your cat, would you? I mean the cost in travel alone would be astronomical for such an event. Unless you are actually from Dubai.

I could probably kick it that far. Drop me a line and tell me where you live and I'll you pet it.

Thank god you don't own a dog. Strangers would want to touch it all the time.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:00PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved