Random Discussion

Fake Virginity
herio at 11:13PM, Oct. 5, 2009
(online)
yes just we need back in the dark ages and other backwoods places were Virginity matters

With the product, you can have your first night back anytime. Insert this artificial hymen into your ***** carefully. It will expand a little and make you feel tight. When you have sex, it will ooze out a liquid that look like blood not too much but just the right amount. Add in a few moans and groans, you will pass through undetectable.

also did you know used Condoms are being made into hair ties in china im happy my hair is short though its getting ringlets again and getting im my eyes there itchy

i got the info here
http://www.geekologie.com/
http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/11/report-used-con.html

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
Skullbie at 12:07AM, Oct. 6, 2009
(online)
Awww all that taking it in the pooper for nothing gals…

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:47PM
Lord Shplane at 1:09AM, Oct. 6, 2009
(offline)
Oh god what the fuck.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:44PM
AQua_ng at 6:09AM, Oct. 6, 2009
(online)
herio
Insert this artificial hymen into your ***** carefully.

Into my penis? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:59AM
Product Placement at 6:33AM, Oct. 6, 2009
(online)
This is last weeks news to me. Apparently some Muslim clerics are demanding the death penalty for those who import the product into their country. Anything that promotes outside of marriage fornication is blasphemy to them.

I honestly think that this product was specifically aimed at Muslim women since its so important that they're still virgins when they get married. I mean there are doctors there offering reconstructive surgery on their hymen. Nobody cares in the west anymore if you're a virgin or not. For some it's actually a turn off, meaning that you're inexperienced and thus a lousy bet partner. I'll admit that the idea that she's a virgin may sound hot to the guy but her first time is normally a let down, making the whole experience not as mind blowing as one would expect.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
ozoneocean at 6:47AM, Oct. 6, 2009
(online)
Oh jebus… when the F*** will this myth of broken hymens and perfect virginity end? the F***tards who propagate it SHOULD be put to death.

-As an opponent of the death penalty, that is of course purely rhetorical. ;)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
mr_thin at 7:03AM, Oct. 6, 2009
(offline)
Call me a nice guy if you want, but my preference during sex is to NEITHER hurt the other person NOR make them bleed out of their genitals. If I've missed the “opportunity” to do that, I don't see a need to fake it.

Finally, as far as being a virgin or not. The non-virgins in my experience tend to be WAY more fun…cuz they actually know what they're doing.

So, I don't really get the obsession either.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:08PM
bravo1102 at 7:14AM, Oct. 6, 2009
(online)
I once read women have surgery to recreate their hymen for their wedding night.

Unbroken hymens are proof of virginity most of the time. But there are so many ways to break one without sexual penetration. Some one felt a need to invent the very impractical side saddle to protect a young lady's hymen
(as well as a woman's fertility) Riding asride could break the hymen! Good God! One reason women across the world don't wear pants? That could break the hymen!

And where's that clean white sheet to put on the marriage bed! There better be blood on it! Matron, examine that girl!

Personally I prefer the pre marriage inspection, where you put the prospective bride on a pedestal, nude, and the she is looked over to make certain she's worth marrying.

After all she is only property. Virginity guaranteed or return the girl and your money back.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:33AM
ozoneocean at 7:53AM, Oct. 6, 2009
(online)
bravo1102
Unbroken hymens
It's a bit of an old myth. Do some reading on the medical literature around the subject. The idea is more of a cultural reality than a physical one.
A women with a literal unbroken barrier inside her vagina is an abnormality. This is a disability.

This idea of virginity is based on certain real factors, but the whole idea of a penis going along and tearing its way through this magical barrier is rather literary and symbolic really. ;)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
Lord Shplane at 1:50PM, Oct. 6, 2009
(offline)
bravo1102
After all she is only property. Virginity guaranteed or return the girl and your money back.

Heehee religious values.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:44PM
SansTalent at 10:11AM, Oct. 11, 2009
(offline)
That's nothing new, the Aztecs used to grow a bird (quails I think) feeding it with some special seeds and stuff so that the filling in their eggs would resemble blood. Actually you can still get the trick, if you know nahuatl of course.

As for the unbroken himen thing, having one theoretically would prove the virginity, as well as proving she never rode a horse, did gimnastics, fell from high enough, etc. It's sort of like falling to a volcano: you will be dead if you fall into one, but it's not the only way you can die.
He who flames trolls should see to it that he himself does not become a troll. For when you gaze long into the internets, the internets gaze also into you.

Look, a comic! Sorta!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:22PM
Sea_Cow at 11:42AM, Oct. 11, 2009
(offline)
In Jennifer's body, she faked virginity, and look where that got her.
I am so happy to finally be back home
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved