Media Megaforum

favorite rating be honest.
sword_dagger at 6:02AM, July 4, 2008
(offline)
We all know that their are many boring rating pg13 movies and boring rated
t games. Lets all just be honest and give your favorite rating. Mine is R because life is rated r. I hate seeing shows where the bad guy does dumb things. Bad guys are super smart people with explosive ideas. Bad guys care for no one. My life would be rated R if it were a movie. In life you have to face hard choices and all. If my life was rated pg I would love pg movies, but it's not.

Please be honest and tell me your favorite rating and why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:05PM
claus at 10:34AM, July 4, 2008
(online)
Life is rated nc-17 man.

My favorite rating is U.

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:42AM
Priest_Revan at 11:12AM, July 4, 2008
(offline)
PG-13 and up because most of my favourite movies are in that category.

Video games are “T” and up for the same reason.
Updates Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday's (depends).

7/0

Offering Project Wonderful Ad space on my website.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:49PM
Fenn at 11:55AM, July 4, 2008
(offline)
Okay, I'll be honest… I don't have a favorite rating. Why would I? That sounds stupid. I'm not going to be sitting there watching a commercial and then shout out "Oh wow, that movie's rated ‘R’! Now I want to see it! It has nothing to do with the story, the director, who is in it, the genre, or anything else that matters! I love it because of the rating!! OMG!!1!"

Or, less sarcastically, I don't care about the rating. If the movie is interesting, it's interesting, and that has nothing to do with ratings. Bad guys don't get smarter the more hard-core the rating gets, either… I don't know where the heck that part of your post was coming from.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:26PM
AQua_ng at 1:04PM, July 4, 2008
(online)
12A because I'm a wimp. :/

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:59AM
sword_dagger at 1:55PM, July 4, 2008
(offline)
Well most of the realest movies I have seen is rated R. It annoys me when I see a pg-13 action movie and the people don't curse and don't murder.

In real life people die. In pg-13 movies they mostly refuse to put in that fact. I want to see a movie where there are no rules to how much violence there be. In real life their is no limit to voilence, so movies show also have no limit.

This world we live in, we must lock our doors and shut our windows because this world has messed up people. I hate when movies don't acknowledge the fate that their are CRAZY murderers out their. Thats why I love my movies R. It's true that shows are still good even if it's pg 13 and lower, but it's still annoying sometimes that they have “LIMITS”. Thats why I perfer R movies. If this life was perfect I might change my mind.
Custard Trout at 3:37PM, July 4, 2008
(offline)
Because a movie about a guy who fights giant robots with a grenade launcher strapped to his dick and having sex with every good looking women, man, or dog in a five mile radius is completely realistic.

Actually, that'd make a fucking awesome movie.

Seriously though, your reasoning is ‘people die, therefore movies with people being murdered in them are the best’? People eat breakfast, does that mean a movie with a guy who eats breakfast and then gets murdered by a horde of heroin addicts Oscar winning material to you?
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
Puff_Of_Smoke at 4:41PM, July 4, 2008
(offline)
No rating because most movies these days suck, are boring or both.

Though, I did like I Am Legend.
sword_dagger
Well most of the realest movies I have seen is rated R.
It's 'most of the MORE REALISTIC.'Not realest, more realistic.
I
I have a gun. It's really powerful. Especially against living things.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:55PM
sword_dagger at 12:20AM, July 5, 2008
(offline)
Custard Trout
Because a movie about a guy who fights giant robots with a grenade launcher strapped to his dick and having sex with every good looking women, man, or dog in a five mile radius is completely realistic.

Actually, that'd make a fucking awesome movie.

Seriously though, your reasoning is ‘people die, therefore movies with people being murdered in them are the best’? People eat breakfast, does that mean a movie with a guy who eats breakfast and then gets murdered by a horde of heroin addicts Oscar winning material to you?

Well if you make a movie the correct way, it would be hot to even see a man eating breakfast.

I find oscar winning material to be a story that has alittle of every thing in it, like happy times, sad times, funny times and stuff like that. But even though their are PG rated moments in ones life, doesn't mean that their entire life story is rated PG. One year you might have the best PG rated time of your life then next year you witness crimals shooting someone leaving you a choice to snitch them out and get killed or let them get away with murder. Even if you only have just one rated R year out of 80 years of your life, your life would still be rated R. Tell me if you agree with that.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved