Help, Support and Suggestions

Featured Requirements
DarkGesen at 6:07AM, Dec. 6, 2010
(online)
When the admins pick a comic to feature, they pick one that not only they enjoy, but one they think other users will enjoy, right? I was just on the comic discussion thread and a lot of people really don't like “western” comics which are drawn in a manga style to be laid out right to left (to me that's part of the reason it's drawn in manga format). Does this mean that a “manga” comic on DrunkDuck that is drawn by a “westerner” right to left is unlikely to be featured? :nervous:
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:07PM
Hawk at 5:08PM, Dec. 6, 2010
(online)
Don't worry, reading order isn't a factor in which comics are chosen to be featured. Featured comics are chosen because because they are a good comic worthy of the community's attention. Comics rated ADULT cannot be featured, but I know of no other disqualifying situations.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
skoolmunkee at 1:55AM, Dec. 7, 2010
(online)
Hawk is right. When Oz and I do features we've trained ourselves to look past a lot of things that would normally turn us (and others) off from a comic. Things like right-to-left, black and white art, etc. There's no comic that people will universally find appealing. We just try to focus on the comic's uniqueness and quality.

There's more about featuring in this thread!
  IT'S OLD BATMAN
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:44PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved