Media Megaforum

Feelings Through Music
ParkerFarker at 8:00AM, Aug. 25, 2009
(online)
Recently I listened to a playlist I had on my ipod which I hadn't listenend to in ages. I have moved twice since then and when I first made that playlist I was in this pretty big house. When I heard all these songs I felt like I felt when I was living in that house.
And then I listened to most of the songs on Lupe Fiasco's albums, which I haven't listened to all together in a few months. A few months ago I was in another house, a tiny one. And when I listened to all these songs together, I felt like I felt in that tiny house, and it reminded me of this girl that lived near me then too.
And then this one time we drove to Canada, and I listened to M.I.A. the whole way. And when I listen to her, I feel like I did in Canada.

Maybe it's just ‘cause I have moved a lot in the past few years and that my music sense has only just settled, but it’s cool ‘cause I remember events and feelings from the different songs I listened to. Does anyone else ever get that from listening to music you haven’t heard in ages?

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
Splash Damage at 3:47PM, Aug. 25, 2009
(online)
sometimes. i actually listen to a good portion of music on my zune all the time though, so I don't get as much nostalgia from it.

When I listen to songs from Guitar Hero 2, I get really nostalgic because I started playing all these rhythm games when that came out and I worked my way up to expert and spent hundreds of hours on it. I love that game…
drunkduck.com/splash_damage
Updating Again.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:54PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved