Fightsplosion!

Fightsplosion 2 signups!
Radec at 10:39PM, Dec. 21, 2006
(online)
Yes, indeed, folks!
Fightsplosion #2 is starting up!

The sign-ups are on a “first-come, first-served” basis, in which the first 16 contestants to sign up will be entered.
BUT!… if you miss the deadline for signups (the 16 fighter capacity), and you really wanted to enter, post your fighter anyways! you never know when someone will be dropping out due to troubles that exist in that so-called “real world” (psh. what nonsense!)

Remember that when you sign up, you need to include both a picture of your combatant, as well as a bio.
You only need to include as much or as little in the bio as you think people need to know, but remember that it helps other people to formulate ideas for a battle if they know more about that character.
a good bio normally includes stuff like: Physical attributes, history, abilities, powers (example: mind reading or controlling fire), weapons he/she uses, and a rough description of their personality.

please remember:

-No sprite characters (even custom sprites)
-No posting under multiple aliases in an attempt to get more fighters of your own in the battle.
-Be fair to other entrants: (for example, talented artists might be good, but its still incredibly rude to attempt to bar or insult someone if you feel their artwork is not adequate. this event is for everyone…except sprites.)
-Be careful, if you are someone who often gets bogged down in work or projects, as delaying fightsplosion sights can delay the fun for everyone (and we dont want more people to drop out!)

PLEASE REMEMBER ALSO:
you WILL have to draw other people's characters, so you should be ready to adapt other's drawings in your personal art style and work with that.

IF YOU ARE A SPRITER AND YOU ARE INSULTED BY THE “NO SPRITES” RULE:
Bugger off.
<= dead and buried.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:58PM
PinkDiapers at 2:26AM, Dec. 22, 2006
(online)
I'd like to sign up, should I just post my charicter Bio here or send it somewhere? Just wondering.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:43PM
Radec at 3:02AM, Dec. 22, 2006
(online)
post it here.
just post a picture and all that other junk I said before.
<= dead and buried.
PinkDiapers at 3:50AM, Dec. 22, 2006
(online)

If you want more info you can click here.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Changing_Worlds/index.php?p=116868
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:43PM
AQua_ng at 3:56AM, Dec. 22, 2006
(online)
I have an idea. What if we have a tag team Fightplosion? It will actually reduce delays and so forth. Like, if one of the pair has problems, the team-mate can do his/her page for them.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:55AM
AQua_ng at 5:47AM, Dec. 22, 2006
(online)
One more thing.

My final choice.

This is the last change, I promise.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:55AM
7384395948urhfdjfrueruieieueue at 9:54AM, Dec. 22, 2006
(offline)

Name: Zach
Race: Human
Height: 5'9"

Personality: Yeah… he's clueless…

Weaknesses: He's a total dumb@$$
Weapon: His magic hoodie which allows him to defy all logic and his friend Josef Stalin… who has nukes…

Participation reasons: He does not know.
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:03AM
Glarg at 11:36AM, Dec. 22, 2006
(offline)

Name: Marty the Hobo
size: 5'8
Nationality: America
Lives: In the streets
Personality: Marty is on the offside if you know what I mean. (he's crazy)
Powers: The ability to vomit without touching the back of his throat, And super breathe (which is 5 hundred times more horrid then Chuck Norris's ego.) and the ability to pull out his teeth and throw them like Ninja stars.And finally he has the ability to communicate and controll annoying houseflys, horse flys, and maggots.
Abilities:He knows magic! he can distract you with cards, cut himself in half,but the one thing he cannot do is pull a rabbit out of his hat.
Weaknesses: He tends to shout stuff and mutter gibberish, he's absolutly mental. But if you give him a dollar he'll shut up and light a smoke.
Power ups: Cigars and Liquir.
Bio: Marty has been homeless ever since the bill colectors came to his house and put him in a dress. Marty was only 8 when he was kicked out.He still loves to read the “wheres waldo” books. Now he's mugging Black guys and getting shot at by old ladys.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:36PM
Radec at 12:30PM, Dec. 22, 2006
(online)
AQua_ng
I have an idea. What if we have a tag team Fightplosion? It will actually reduce delays and so forth. Like, if one of the pair has problems, the team-mate can do his/her page for them.

Ah! a marvelous idea!

I think we should wait and see if 32 people sign up, so that we can have the same amount of matches, but in tag-team style.
Unfortunately, I personally doubt that 32 people would be so interested…

eh, who knows?
<= dead and buried.
LIZARD_B1TE at 4:04PM, Dec. 22, 2006
(online)

Name: Jim ( a.k.a “What's-His-Face” )

Powers: Flight, Engery Blasts

Weaknesses: His own sense of intectual superiority

Personality: Very sarcastic and bitter

Background: Once an angel, Jim joined Lucifer's ranks to become a demon. However, he was fairly miserable in this scenario, due to the fact that no one could remember his name. Eventually, Jim returned to Heaven and is currently working as a therapist for dead historical figures. He ended up at Fightsplosion because Ralph the archangel is irresponsible… yeah, it's all Ralph's fault.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:36PM
draxenn at 8:04PM, Dec. 22, 2006
(online)
I will be submitting Garazoul, demon head of former penultimate power!!
And his dog, Pug

There radec…freakin happy? =D

I was at work when I posted this and just wanted to get my name on the list.
Oh right… a bio. I forgot.

Name: Garazoul, Demon of Penultimate power. (Now called Demon of Former Penultimate power, but he really hatest that)

Plane of origin: The eleventyfirst layer of hell. It'sa verr hot.

Powers: When complete, his power is..well, penultimate. He can do practically anything.
Unfortunately, he required a pair of hands to use all his cool powers.
As he grows accustomed to life as a detached head on earth, his powers grow, but they mostly flop on him. So he creates elaborate plans, Wile E. Coyote style, to destroy his foes.

Drawbacks: He has no hands. It's become a pain.

Author's note: If you're worried about me god-moding with this character, don't be. I'm not it in to win, i'm in it to make people laugh..(wait..which is supposed to make me win. Eh…whatever) This is why i don't define his powers textbook style. It's more fun just to have things happen should the need arise.
Look forward to more fun! =D

Screw the money! I have RULES!
. o O ( Evil )
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
Radec at 11:47PM, Dec. 22, 2006
(online)
draxenn, can you post the picture here in this thread?

yknow…
photobucket and all that…
you know what to do…

moo.

(Edit) Thank you.
<= dead and buried.
Beaums at 4:12AM, Dec. 23, 2006
(offline)
Oh I am NOT missing this! I'm fo reel! Not a day goes by without me smacking myself upside the head for joining the Drunk Duck community late, thus missing the first Fightsplosion signups. For months all I could around here was stare enviously at the other Fightsplosion battles, praying for the day when my character's face would light up in the ring. I don't care if it is 3 am in the morning, I'm taking it to the hoop, and I'm gonna slam it like Shaquille! God… I'm so desperately lonely…

Anyways, I have decided to submit one of my older characters as my weapon of choice. I think it was roughly three years ago when this cartoon character burst forth from my demented imagination. How you ask? Well… let's just say it involved an all-nighter sleepover, several bags of Doritos, and a pantload of old Roger Rabbit cartoons on DVD. Yeah, those were dark, dark days back then… but they did exert a positive force on my life. I drew up this peculiar character, but he never seemed to go anywhere. He never made it into any of my comics, or any of my webcomics, but I think now's his time to shine. After all, it IS Fightsplosion. If he's going to make a stunning Internet debut, it might as well be in Fightsplosion!

So ladies and/or gentlemen, let me introduce you to…

Cotton Swab

Oh God… his hand looks brutal… (By the way, he's holding a toothpick.)

BASICS
Name: Cotton Swab
Race: Homo sapien (fancy talk for human)
Catch-phrase: “Go big, then go home.”
PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 185 lbs.
Distinguishing Features: Hella tight 'fro, broad shoulders, bum chin
BIOGRAPHY
Personality: Easy-going, sly, self-confident, wise-cracking, charismatic, womanizing, street-smart and any other adjective with a dash. He's the man you hate to love, as it seems like virtually everything goes his way. With a keen sense of what's what, he dominates the kingdom of primal men. We're talking money, babes, a sweet pad with a panoramic view of the downtown area, a master's degree in perming, the works. Cotton Swab is a smooth operator with his friends and gruff fighter with all who oppose him. But don't forget his passion for fine cotton products and his ultimate DVD collection. These aspects and more all contribute to his incredible aura, which never looses its luminescent glow. He carries a firm belief in the power of positive thinking and he never takes his eyes off the prize. Play your cards right and some of his popularity may rub off on you. Double-cross him and BAM! Cotton Swab is a grade-A slice of Canadian bacon! (And contrary to popular belief, he does NOT enjoy disco. Instead, he participates in the lost art of breakdancing…) He also embodies a series of peculiar little quirks that many have yet to witness.
History: He doesn't like to reflect back on things. Cotton Swab is a man who lives in the NOW!
COMBAT-WISE
Powers: Incredible inner-ear hygiene, dopin' breakdancing moves, well-developed body strength, a heightened sense of style, remarkable aim (which he developed during his extensive games of darts), the mystical powers of the 'fro, the power of 100% cotton clothing
Weapons-of-choice: Boom box, plastic yellow golf clubs, toothpicks, fists, feet, elbows, anything found in his surroundings (fold-up chair preferred), anything found in his afro

S'right! Good luck fellow contestants!

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:15AM
suzi at 7:58AM, Dec. 23, 2006
(online)

But I just updated his look: http://www.drunkduck.com/greater_than_colon_O/pages/46a75cd7796ff0eac781949fc013a635.jpg

Name: Jack O'Sullivan
Height: 5'10-11ish
Sex: Self-proclaimed “manly man”
Profession(s): Ninja, scientist, writer

Abilities:

- Ninja stuff (stealth, fast-running, jumping, etc.)
- Summon fishes
- Eloquent speaking
- Martial arts stuff that I'm not certain of

Weapons:

- Katanas (http://yb2008.v109.dswl.net/dao1/16ww085.jpg
- Kukri (http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v125/kingfreek629/kukri.jpg)
- Dao (something like http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/4/46/180px-Chinese_saber.jpg)
- Gladius (http://www.odinblades.com/Swords2k/Gladius.jpg)
- Longbow (whatever)
(I don't know which of these to choosssseee)

Defense: Quick wit and reflexes

Weaknesses: Cute things

History/Personality: Jack's been training with various pointy objects for over half his life (considering that he's 18, that's pretty scary). He's a strong willed fighter, sensitive to nuance, calm and collected in battle. Also a talented student of science (biological, in particular) and a master of word play, he doesn't let his ninja skills eclipse his sense of humor or scientific outlook on life. He is quiet, except for occasional boistrous outbursts. He possesses a strong but unique and somewhat skewed sense of duty, honor, and integrity. He often sings of ale, and is amicable with pirates. He is an environmentalist.

Reason for competing: Avenging Alex's loss, general conquest, showing off his skills.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:05PM
Radec at 11:32AM, Dec. 23, 2006
(online)
Oh yeah, I think I forgot to mention this, but I will not be partaking in this particular fightsplosion, unless the number of entries turns out to be drastically lower than were hoping for.
But don't get your hopes up for that. :P
who could pass up fightsplosion?

(yes, I understand the irony.)
<= dead and buried.
Glarg at 1:16PM, Dec. 23, 2006
(offline)
great all we need now are 8 more people.
strong414bad at 5:02PM, Dec. 23, 2006
(online)

Name: Blue Flame Hair (or BFH)
Weight: Tip-Top Shape
Height: Average
Species: Human/Cartoon Character
Powers: Hands turn into any weapon he wants, feet have turbo boosters.
Bio: Blue Flame Hair started off as a young baby who was met by the Mystical Dragon of the Blue Flame, who turned into his super-spiky hair! They travelled on adventures together until BFH was 10 years old. Then, realizing evil was affoot in the world, they found… some nerd who gave him his costume. He continued fighting crime and living a famous live evermore!
REAL Bio: BFH is a character from a super-corny kid's show sent to Fightsplosion to bring up ratings. He is very steriotypical and says bad puns whenever defeating villains. He's used to being the greatest fighter ever and no matter what happens, ALWAYS winning in the end. Oh, and he teaches lessons to the children mid-fight.
Why hello there.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:59PM
hat at 6:02PM, Dec. 23, 2006
(offline)

Street Name - P Monay
Age - Early to Mid Twenties
Height - 5'9

About -
“gangsta” from “the hood”, “true playa”, “crip/blood” etc with baggy pants, cap and a 3xl white tee.
(somewhat of a wannabe)
Has a car with 26 inch rims and hydraulics. Rides Spinnas.
Works at Da Cona Sto' (The corner store), a local convenience mart.

He has a gold chain

Weapons
His Car
Glock
Ak-103
Double Mac10s
Knife/dagger
His thug homeboys from tha block
Has some ‘special’ bullets to use against the non mortal type
Brass Knucks

Reason for entering - Claims to be “reppin his city” (He's really there so he has something to rap about/start trouble/talk trash)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
The mediocre one at 6:02PM, Dec. 23, 2006
(offline)
I'm so in.

Name: Duck dude (hsi hair is kind of a Duck ass, so and Da dude sounded retarded.)
Power: cartoon-ism. He is disconnected enough from reality that his very weapons are his insanity, whatever he thinks he has, he has Likewise, if he thinks an elephant is stepping on him, and elephant will step on him. He alters reality in short.
Motivation for entering Fightsplosion: Teddy bears. People told him he could get a fluffy stuffed animal if he managed to win, that and candy, lots of candy. He has yet to realize that you're supposed to fight in fightsplosion, though.

For the record all the others will be drawn, I"m just lazy enough to not scan right now.
Paper Mache Cataclysm
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:15PM
7384395948urhfdjfrueruieieueue at 10:03PM, Dec. 23, 2006
(offline)
strong414bad

Name: Blue Flame Hair (or BFH)
Weight: Tip-Top Shape
Height: Average
Species: Human/Cartoon Character
Powers: Hands turn into any weapon he wants, feet have turbo boosters.
Bio: Blue Flame Hair started off as a young baby who was met by the Mystical Dragon of the Blue Flame, who turned into his super-spiky hair! They travelled on adventures together until BFH was 10 years old. Then, realizing evil was affoot in the world, they found… some nerd who gave him his costume. He continued fighting crime and living a famous live evermore!
REAL Bio: BFH is a character from a super-corny kid's show sent to Fightsplosion to bring up ratings. He is very steriotypical and says bad puns whenever defeating villains. He's used to being the greatest fighter ever and no matter what happens, ALWAYS winning in the end. Oh, and he teaches lessons to the children mid-fight.
Wouldn't that be great if we ended up fighting with the same characters twice?
Warspritecomic at 3:28AM, Dec. 24, 2006
(online)
Oh shnaps. Bagsy a place, I just need to get a picture:
edit: here it is:

(Sorry about it being a bad drawing, it was a daring experiment failed. Can't draw hair or hands very well >_<
Name: Tasha Treilow
Height: About 4' 7"
Powers: Almost super-human. She can jump quite far and can lift heavy items, but doesn't know how to fight using her fists. Also has a power simaler to Rouge from X men- when she touches something, it starts to ‘break down’. What I mean is tht when she touches something it kinda ‘melts’

Appearence: A pale face with long, flowing white hair. She has a long yellow dress with no sleeves and has special white gloves that stops her special power from being used.

Edit:Personality: Even though she's upset about her not having parents, she's still a little girl and is eager to see the world. She can be quite hyper-active (When eaten skittles). Her bad background doesn't always keep her down, sometimes she's quite emo-ish but she can also be quite an optimist. It all depends on how she feels.

Background: Once woke up in a large container, strapped on to a life support system in a lab deep underground. She broke free and tried to find her parents, but killed all the people she met so she was forced to live in an empty warehouse far away from civalisation. The Government are still trying to catch her after she dissapeared from the warehouse.

Edit:Personality: Even though she's upset about her not having parents, she's still a little girl and is eager to see the world. She can be quite hyper-active (When eaten skittles). Her bad background doesn't always keep her down, sometimes she's quite emo-ish but she can also be quite an optimist. It all depends on how she feels.

Reason why entering fightsplosion: She had a feeling that her parents were in fightsplosion so she joined up to find them.

I hope that's enough Radec ^_^
FIGHTSPLOSION 5!!! IT HAS 2 ALIENS, A PIRATE, A HORNY NINJA AND A HOMOCIDAL FIRE PRODUCING PENGUIN! AND A BIRD WOMAN AND A CAT WOMAN!

Also a mute that reminds me of Johnny Bravo and Samuel L Jackson at the same time!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:48PM
Jquang at 4:06AM, Dec. 24, 2006
(online)

Name:Kari Mortage
D.O.B: 4/12/91

Height: 5ft 3

Power: Controls water

Weakness: Electricity

Weapons: Twin daggers

Personality: Cold around others, a hot temper and a dry sense humour.

History: Throughout her abused childhood, she was trained to be a water demon like her father. Her mother passed away whilst saving Kari from danger from an electric demon.
Her father decided to battle her for the right for him to continue to stay in their village. Unfortunately, she lost the battle and father left the village.

Eight years later Kari was transfered to the human world. Her mission is to protect the humans from the evil Chronik and his army.

Reason to enter Fightplosion!: She sees this as training for the fight against Chronik and to hone her skills on unpredictable foes.
JQuang
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:11PM
Radec at 11:01AM, Dec. 24, 2006
(online)
Warspritecomic
stuff…
and then…
Picture coming soon ^_^ Hopefully that's enough Radec

yeah, but make sure you DO get the picture in sometime soon.
<= dead and buried.
WingNut at 11:54AM, Dec. 24, 2006
(offline)

Name: Zak
Height: 6' 2''

Power-Apparently a very skilled fighter in almost all weaponry. At a moments notice he can summon both katana and chainsaw. Also armed with holy water to combat other denizens of the dark planes. Armor of choice- standard hoodie or full viking regalia

Personality-Eccentric, and most certainly crazy. At first, he appears to be completely clueless, yet somehow he has a deep understanding of the most complicated things.

Fighting Style-Berserker

Combat traits- When angered, he has no pupils, his eyes become stark white. Also has the ability to hurl his stomach out of his body, but it is often almost fatal to him as well. He has yet to perfect this combat technique. :D

Also, extreme possibility for a final form, although it has yet to be revealed.

Most hated enemy- Orcs
Example 1
Example 2

Phobias- The out doors.

Favorite food- Deviled eggs.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:50PM
suzi at 1:13PM, Dec. 24, 2006
(online)
I think Zak vs. Jack would be a lot of fun…
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:05PM
Warspritecomic at 1:32PM, Dec. 24, 2006
(online)
Radec
Warspritecomic
stuff…
and then…
Picture coming soon ^_^ Hopefully that's enough Radec

yeah, but make sure you DO get the picture in sometime soon.

Don't worry. I'll try to get it in tommorrow, but then again, since it'll be christmas, it might be the day after. I got it drawn and everything, but It's too late for me to scan it in. It's late and I need sleep :)
FIGHTSPLOSION 5!!! IT HAS 2 ALIENS, A PIRATE, A HORNY NINJA AND A HOMOCIDAL FIRE PRODUCING PENGUIN! AND A BIRD WOMAN AND A CAT WOMAN!

Also a mute that reminds me of Johnny Bravo and Samuel L Jackson at the same time!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:48PM
WingNut at 1:53PM, Dec. 24, 2006
(offline)
BRRRIIINGGGG ITTT OOOOOOONNNNNN!!!

:D
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:50PM
Glarg at 5:09PM, Dec. 24, 2006
(offline)
Theres one more spot open! ^-^…..i think o_o
hat at 5:30PM, Dec. 24, 2006
(offline)
I think there's two.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
7384395948urhfdjfrueruieieueue at 7:01PM, Dec. 24, 2006
(offline)
suzi
I think Zak vs. Jack would be a lot of fun…
Or a three-way Zach vs. Zak vs. Jack.

And yes, two spaces left.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved