Fightsplosion!

Fightsplosion 5 -- Signups
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:48PM, Sept. 1, 2009
(online)

Name: Cat-Man-Chibi-Thingy

Height: 5'10"

Bio: He comes from a Cartoon universe. He was born to hibie parents. Thats how he got his name. He much rather have been named Bob. Being a self aware cartoon. Cat-Man-Chibi-Thingy did the only thing reasonalbe that was start a random comic strip. He wanted to be a comedian super star. Like Garfield. But he could never make it big.

Weapon:Cartoon Physics.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
BlkKnight at 11:53AM, Sept. 3, 2009
(online)
Alright, Cat-Man-Chibi-Thingy is officially on the roster.

Six slots left!
That's “Dr. BlkKnight” to all of you.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:26AM
AccoSpoot at 7:30AM, Sept. 10, 2009
(offline)
Hi guys, I'm off to Uni in 3 days where I'll be without internet for an indeterminate period of time, I'll fill you in better when/if I can get myself to some internets but for now it's probably best I drop out.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:45AM
Glarg at 7:47AM, Sept. 18, 2009
(offline)
CHANGE PLACES!

Name: Marty the Hobo
Species: Mutant
Powers: Hobo-fuu and The power to control, converse with, regenerate with and transform into swarms of fly's.
Strengths: Booze, cigars, and references.
Weaknesses: Frank Sinatra. -tear-
Bio:
With the end of FS4, Marty and the Hidden Mongus were fined for destroying the official Fightsplosion liquor store. Unable to pay for their debts, they were locked away in the fightsplosion pirate ship brig. Now Marty was enjoying his time in the brig: one meal a day, shelter from the rain, familiar odors, people to talk to… it was ALMOST perfect. There was however one slight problem…

Lack of booze.

With that he promised Hidden Mongus that he'd return to help everyone out, then he took off into the sunset as a swarm of diseased or possibly parasite infested fly's, onward to FS5!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
martinlo_23 at 1:52PM, Sept. 18, 2009
(offline)
Can I add another character? Or just one?
DarkMartio rules.(That's me.) The cake is a lie. I heard u lieks mudkips.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
Glarg at 2:17PM, Sept. 18, 2009
(offline)
martinlo_23
Can I add another character? Or just one?

Just one.
I swapped mine.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:37PM
martinlo_23 at 5:15PM, Sept. 18, 2009
(offline)
Just a little comic

DarkMartio rules.(That's me.) The cake is a lie. I heard u lieks mudkips.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
rokulily at 10:44PM, Oct. 3, 2009
(online)

Name: none, known as the Ames Owl
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 48lbs
Dislikes: church, intolerance, crows
Abilities: Flight, Super speed ~200mph, hypnosis, razor claws, night vision
Notes: *often tells stories or talks things out with an undertone of hypnosis to avoid confrontation
*like most owls, dislikes crows for being crows. she tries to be tolerant so not to be a hypocite but often falls short
*collects unwanted children and raises them as her own, as a result there are some really weird children never too far away from her
*she's a light weight because her bones, like most birds, are hollow; however they are much stronger then most birds
*prefers small towns near water, small because she does not get along with most people, water to fish and gaze at

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
BlkKnight at 7:18AM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
Awesome, there won't be a lone female contestant now..and a bird-person to boot (which technically makes two bird-people because of Isis).

Back to only six slots remaining.
Warspritecomic at 9:53AM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
BlkKnight
Awesome, there won't be a lone female contestant now..and a bird-person to boot (which technically makes two bird-people because of Isis).

Back to only six slots remaining.

How do you know what gender the ninja is? It could be a very good ninja ;)

Probably not but you know. You never know
FIGHTSPLOSION 5!!! IT HAS 2 ALIENS, A PIRATE, A HORNY NINJA AND A HOMOCIDAL FIRE PRODUCING PENGUIN! AND A BIRD WOMAN AND A CAT WOMAN!

Also a mute that reminds me of Johnny Bravo and Samuel L Jackson at the same time!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:48PM
BlkKnight at 10:29AM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
Warspritecomic
The Horny Ninja (Or Hn) was a great ninja back in the early 1990s. Cursed with two medium sized horns on the top of his head (no idea how this happened. One day they just came bursting through his costume) and he defeated many stereotypical foes.

I'd say that solves that mystery…unless you're planning on pulling a Samus.
harkovast at 12:48PM, Oct. 4, 2009
(online)
Alright, time I got in and kicked some ass!
Get ready for my fighter!

YATEN!!

Name- Yaten

Race- Darsai

Height- 5 foot 7

Weight- 128 pounds

Occupation- Priestess of Hevalla (Darsai Goddess of Healing)

Fighting style- Yaten attacks using a chair, stool or any other easily lifted piece of furniture that is close to hand.

Special Powers- Healing Magic, unshakable courage and religious conviction.

Bio- Yaten is a dedicated and spiritual member of the Priesthood of Hevalla. She ran a small chapel to help weary travellers along with her best friend Yaten and other priests. Unforunately, constant attacks forced them to abandon it.

Personality- Yaten may not have any formal training, but she embodies the fighting spirit of her people. She is fearless at rushing into danger against the forces of evil, using whatever improvised weapon comes to hand. She greatly admires courage and adherence to rules of chivalry in others (these are the highest ideals to a Darsai.)
As a priestess, she is highly educated and has a keen mind.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
BlkKnight at 7:01AM, Oct. 5, 2009
(online)
From birds to felinoids. Welcome aboard!

Five spots left.
Warspritecomic at 2:46PM, Oct. 5, 2009
(online)
I can't wait already!
FIGHTSPLOSION 5!!! IT HAS 2 ALIENS, A PIRATE, A HORNY NINJA AND A HOMOCIDAL FIRE PRODUCING PENGUIN! AND A BIRD WOMAN AND A CAT WOMAN!

Also a mute that reminds me of Johnny Bravo and Samuel L Jackson at the same time!
harkovast at 4:42PM, Oct. 5, 2009
(online)
You know, I could have picked a character like Shogun, who is an unstoppable death machine.
But that's just what my enemies would be expecting!

Some random chick armed with furniture, that will really take them by surprise!

Sticking at 5:30PM, Oct. 5, 2009
(offline)
Hi guys. I'm new to the whole fightsplosion thing, but I thought I'd give it a go. However, the character that I had in mind is also a penguin. He's fairly different as penguins go to martinlo_23's character, but if you guys think that one penguin is enough, I'll try and draw up a new character.

Edit: On second thoughts I'm going to go with a new character. Might take me a few days to get a good idea, but hopefully I'll post back soon…
I have to kill fast, and bullets too slow!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:58PM
Sticking at 6:51PM, Oct. 5, 2009
(offline)
Here we go :D Didnt take me too long after all…

Lord Torturemire

Background: After working fifteen millenia fulltime as senior administrator to Hades, Arnold Torturemire (as he was then known) handed in his letter of resignation and started to travel the world. This posed some problems - as any servent of Hades can tell you, it can be a bugger getting seats in restaurants (and the constant persecution by holy water wielding warriors is not appreciated either. However, during a prolonged hike through the Derbyshire Countryside, he met a beautiful enchanting woman. He promptly killed her, had an evil spirit inhabit her body. They married, and three short years later, Torturemire inherited the Lordship of Tockston. Then he got bored and decided to beat people up.

Powers/Weapons: Lord Torturemire has 4 spidery legs, with which he can use to rake at people. He's also about as strong as the world's strongest normal mortal on steroids. With his staff he can summon the forces of darkness - or at least those forces that are weak enough to be under his control (minor spirits, a dark tendril or two, that kind of thing) and also stab things with the pointy end. He also has an axe. You can use your imagination for that one.

Weaknesses/Fears Lord Torturemire, like all evil beings, is susceptable to any manner of holy objects. Any overly bright lights may singe or burn his flesh. He also has a completely rational fear of kittens (those litte buggers - they'd kill you soon as look at you). Other than that, his legs aren't as strong as the rest of his body.

EDIT: Thanks for the tip BlkKnight
BlkKnight at 7:55PM, Oct. 5, 2009
(online)
For future reference you enter (img)image url (/img) replacing the parentheses with square brackets (or just hit that image button). Guess it's time to go find four friends to fill up this competition.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:02PM, Oct. 5, 2009
(online)
Cats rule birds are eated by cats.

That being said I'm happy to see four mafia players.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
Warspritecomic at 12:18AM, Oct. 6, 2009
(online)
The latest entrant is certainly… unique. It is quite awesome.

Nako at 5:03AM, Oct. 6, 2009
(online)
Yes, it definitely is.

I changed characters, this will be my character now.

Name: “Bobby” (Yes, his name is written that way. It's actually a fake name. =^_^=)

Background: Not much is really known about him, as this little retard just showed up one day in front of a random old lady's house, mysteriously with papers like his birth certificate, medical history, etc. which are very much suspicious. A spy of sorts (called by him and some other people as Mr. Binoculars Guy) who seems to know about him follows him everywhere too, and he (and even the other people around him) doesn't mind. Lately, he had an encounter with a vampire and got cursed(?) somehow, so now, he has this awkward tendency to bite people to drink/lick blood. And another (sort of unrelated) thing, he wears jammies all the time except when he goes to school. By the way, he's wearing a Fightsplosion pajama here, in this picture.

Powers/Abilities: He acts like a retard/autistic dude, but some people find out that he's somewhat more intelligent than he lets on. He also seems to have above average athletic abilities. Other than that, he seems to be an ordinary (but rather not-right-in-the-head) person.

Weaknesses: his Gramma
Nya!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM
Sticking at 7:14AM, Oct. 6, 2009
(offline)
Warspritecomic
The latest entrant is certainly… unique. It is quite awesome.
Both unique AND awesome? I'm quite flattered…
harkovast at 2:41PM, Oct. 6, 2009
(online)
These entrants look fairly tough, but no match for a cat lady with a chair!

Warspritecomic at 2:46PM, Oct. 6, 2009
(online)
harkovast
These entrants look fairly tough, but no match for a cat lady with a chair!

Hah! But what about a ninja with no visible legs? That is barely a match for a lady with a chair!

Sticking at 2:51PM, Oct. 6, 2009
(offline)
Three of the characters are odd in the leg department - the Horny Ninja is always hiding his, Sheriff Cactus has none, and Lord Torturemire has strange spiderleg things (mainly because I can't draw feet without a reference).
Toadman at 7:33PM, Oct. 6, 2009
(offline)
Sticking
Three of the characters are odd in the leg department - the Horny Ninja is always hiding his, Sheriff Cactus has none, and Lord Torturemire has strange spiderleg things (mainly because I can't draw feet without a reference).
You don't need legs to take down a low-down crook.

…Unless they run up some stairs.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:31PM
Warspritecomic at 2:03AM, Oct. 7, 2009
(online)
Toadman
Sticking
You don't need legs to take down a low-down crook.

…Unless they run up some stairs.

But then they wouldn't be low down. Oooooh
See what I did there? That is my wit. I'm quite proud of that one :P

Nako at 12:39AM, Oct. 10, 2009
(online)
Oh, if anybody hasn't noticed yet, I've put up a profile (and a picture link) for another character. I'm swapping Like out. Thanks. =^_^=
Nya!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM
harkovast at 10:42AM, Oct. 10, 2009
(online)
Yaten has weird legs.
You cant see it in this picture because of her dress, but she has weird back bending cat legs, where she sort of stands on tip toes all the time.
It's hard to describe! Read the comic! Leave me alone!

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Product Placement at 4:26PM, Oct. 10, 2009
(online)
Hey guys. Sorry for the possibly stupid question, but I'm wondering if anyone is collecting the fight scenes and compiling it into a comic.

It would be fun to participate in this madness but I don't think my artistic talent would be up for the task.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved