Random Discussion

Filipinos invented teleportation?
kyupol at 11:56AM, Dec. 29, 2007
(online)
Long before Goku and Naruto were able to teleport…

Long before Battousai was able to teleport…

Long before the Japanese ninja and robots that are overrated in comics…

lol!

The truth is that the Filipinos were the first ones able to invent teleportation.

DID YOU KNOW?

Ex-dictator Ferdinand Marcos had clandestine weapons programs. Among them was an attempt to isolate the gene that allowed the Filipino to teleport. But after the fall of his regime in 1986, all research material was destroyed by rioting crowds as well as the scientists were executed by angry mobs who hated Marcos. :(

What a waste. Imagine having an entire army who can teleport at will. Making it possible to strike multiple coordinated attacks in different locations without using too many troops or bulky missiles.

NOW UPDATING!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:25PM
ozoneocean at 6:53AM, Dec. 30, 2007
(online)
Haha. I think it is possible though. A couple of years ago some scientists managed to teleport a single electron. It was pretty amazing. But very teeny…

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:29PM
Mister Kent at 9:32PM, Dec. 30, 2007
(online)
Mabuhay! If anyone invented telportin', I've no doubt it was one of us..
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:04PM
subcultured at 9:38PM, Dec. 30, 2007
(online)
sounds like Ferdinand Marcos's tribe hoax…

Someone
After President Marcos was deposed in 1986, Swiss anthropologist and journalist Oswald Iten, accompanied by Joey Lozano (a journalist from South Cotabato) and Datu Galang Tikaw (a member of the T'boli tribe to serve as chief translator, though he did not speak Tasaday), made an unauthorized investigation to the Tasaday caves where they spent about two hours with six Tasaday.

Upon returning from the forest, Iten and Lozano reported the caves deserted and further claimed the “Tasaday” were simply members of known local tribes who put on the appearance of living a Stone Age lifestyle under pressure from Elizalde. Four months later, for ABC TV's 20/20 program “The Tribe that Never Was”, two young Tasaday men (Lobo and Adug) told the 20/20 interviewer (through Galang, hired by 20/20) they indeed were not Tasaday. These claims of a hoax thrust the Tasaday into worldwide headlines again.
J
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:03PM
Senretsu at 5:31AM, Jan. 1, 2008
(online)
ozoneocean
Haha. I think it is possible though. A couple of years ago some scientists managed to teleport a single electron. It was pretty amazing. But very teeny…
From what I heard they more or less destroyed the electron and then reproduced it on the other side, Or something.
I wear a mean dark pair of shades… And you can't see my eyes, unless my head is bent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:27PM
Ryu_The_Fox at 11:04AM, Jan. 1, 2008
(online)
I think the attempt to remove it was fear of it overpowering others. of course i don't really beleive it, much.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
bongotezz at 7:13PM, Jan. 1, 2008
(offline)
Senretsu
ozoneocean
From what I heard they more or less destroyed the electron and then reproduced it on the other side, Or something.

i think you're right. i remember it being compared to star trek transporters.

as for the guy who claims to teleport to mexico and isolating the gene i highly doubt that he did teleport and there is no such gene because teleporting would involve folding space. all a gene does is make a protien.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
ozoneocean at 8:38AM, Jan. 2, 2008
(online)
bongotezz
there is no such gene because teleporting would involve folding space. all a gene does is make a protien.
Doh! There WAS a gene… Gene Roddenberry lol!
…he gave us the Star Trek teleporters :P

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:29PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved