Stig Hemmer at 6:14PM, Oct. 25, 2008
(online)
Someone
Comments Made: 1,484
Comments Muted: 0 (0%)
Comments Reported: 1 (0.1%)
Comments Erased: 1 (0.1%)
Warning: 0%

Until recently, those two 1s were 0s too. Now somebody has been offended by something I said and reported it. The admins have looked at the comment and agreed, the comment was deleted.

I feel bad about this and would like to mend my ways. :( However, I have no idea about what I said or where I said it. I read a lot of comics and have left lots of comments.

Is there any way I can find out more?

Stig Hemmer

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:58PM
ozoneocean at 9:01PM, Oct. 25, 2008
(online)
No, you can't find out, sorry. But it's not as big a deal as you think. Lots of people have comments muted and deleted all the time. We admins just follow up with what the comic ower wants, we don't care what the comment is unless we can see that the comic owner made a mistake or if it's a really really horrible comment pattern from one person.

But generally, many users report comments for lots of reasons: maybe they want no comments on a page, maybe they're fussy and only want the highest praise, maybe they're dim and thought praise was an insult, maybe they only want criticism and NO praise, maybe is was a rating and no comment (many comic owners don't like that), or maybe it was a lower rating than they prefer… There could be a zillion reasons. :)

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:32PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved