Comic Talk, Tips and Tricks

Fix Chronic Creativity (Scatterbrain) so that may keep to one or two comics!
6497315 at 8:00PM, March 4, 2009
(offline)
I am a scatterbrain, also known as having Chronic Creativity syndrom. I am constantly going off the deep end with comics. In the past month, I have come up with 20 new comic ideas, and I have barely started my REAL comic, “Voyage to Jotunheim.” Right now, I was thinking of already putting this comic into Hiatus and starting a NEW comic I came up with and am excited about. In another week, that comic will be in Hiatus and I would have started onto a new project. And a week after that, it will be in hiatus for my NEW comic I have made up.

It is making me sad, because I LOVE working on comics, but my mindset wont let me work on them for very long!

Can anyone give me helpful advise? Do I need more fish oil in my diet? Anything would be very helpful! PLEASE HELP!
“WHAT IS THIS MICKEY MOUSE SH*T?!”- R. Lee Ermey
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:44AM
ozoneocean at 8:26PM, March 4, 2009
(online)
You could try and keep the architecture of your main comic open enough so that you're able to just parrachute in any new comic ideas you feel like :)

That way you never have to put your work on hiatus- if things are flexible and open enough it can compe with all sorts of changes. and that'll fit better with your scatterbrained mind than being stuck with a rigid style that doesn't allow much deviation.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved