Comic Talk, Tips and Tricks

FLASH, VIDEO, NEED SOME HELP
LilyRose at 7:46AM, May 15, 2007
(online)

Okay, I have Macromedia Flash MX if anyone can help with that. Any other suggestions would be appreciated too.

I want to make a very simple animation., Using artwork made in Photoshop and saved as jpg's, I want to be able to:

~~ Pan

~~ Zoom in, zoom out

~~ Fade to black

~~ Dissolve from one pic to another

~~ and perhaps some simple moving parts, nothing fancy.

And synch it to music. That's all I want to be able to do. Is there any place, or anyone, who can help me to just do that stuff so I can make this video? I'll learn all the bells and whistles another time, but I want to get this done fast.

So. If there's anyone who can help me with this I would be like so so grateful.

thanks

…..
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:35PM
LilyRose at 2:01PM, May 15, 2007
(online)
~~~~

nothin, huh?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:35PM
reconjsh at 5:55PM, May 15, 2007
(online)
check out http://www.cartoonsmart.com

He has a couple very nice FREE video tutorials. The free ones cover most of what you want to do and he has tons of other pay-for (fairly cheap too) video tutorials that range from web design to cartooning to actionscripting to movie making. His style is laid back and I'd bet you'd learn a lot just from the free videos.

I have all of them on my harddrive so if you're uncertain about which ones to get and which should be avoided, PQ me.

After you get the basics, feel free to friend me and/or PQ me for specific questions or just to let me know you posted in this thread… or perhaps to let me know everything is going well.

Good luck!
~Jerome~
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:02PM
F_Allen at 9:27AM, May 22, 2007
(online)
dude i just started with it aswell
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved