Fightsplosion!

FS2 Fighter Q&A
AQua_ng at 10:57AM, Jan. 11, 2007
(online)
Sleight: “…” *Walks away*.

We should totally have a reporter guy for this thing throughout the tournament.

“Hamlet, why do you wear a belt over your trench coat? It is such a fashin faux par.”

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:55AM
Glarg at 12:18PM, Jan. 11, 2007
(offline)
kaminari
Marty: Are discarded pizza boxes really an inexpensive source of cheese?

Marty the Hobo
Please, call me Mr. Hobo, or the nickname my friends call me such as…'get a lif'e, ‘Junkie’, or ‘your a threat to all human kind and you will make everyone poor, die you large scumbag.’

and to answet your question, no, if you really want some cheese search the trashcans of any white family with 4 kids, odds are they had some of those cheese sticks, you know the ones you rip apart and they end up stringy. Ah people usually leave those in the refridgerator for a long time and often forget about them, so when they're moldy the packs are thrown away, i found that peeling off the mold leaves quite a good taste.

But if you really want cheese from pizza boxes your going to have to fight off dogs, since theres mostly a weird burnt peperoni in there. Dogs go crazy for that stuff.

If you get really desperate however id suggest making your own by pouring some milk in a plastic bottle, wait for the germination or whatever, soon you will have somthing that resembles cheese floating ontop of a smokey liquid. It is delicous. And since theres old milk containers lying around where i live its not too hard to make cheese, alot quicker too.

And to Kami,“ I see London i see france, but i dont seem to see any underpants. Are you a nudist?”
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:36PM
Atom Apple at 1:59PM, Jan. 11, 2007
(online)
AQua_ng
Sleight: “…” *Walks away*.

We should totally have a reporter guy for this thing throughout the tournament.

“Hamlet, why do you wear a belt over your trench coat? It is such a fashin faux par.”
…Zach is a reporter. :D
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:03AM
WingNut at 10:08PM, Jan. 11, 2007
(offline)
Oh crap, thats right. I drew you all shiny like.

Sorry about that, and I was so proud of that picture too!
Any other things I messed up? :(

-W
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:50PM
Rebel_Sikes at 11:27PM, Jan. 11, 2007
(offline)
AQua_ng

Hamlet
Thou hast nothing but jealously for mine overwhelming sense of presence and allure. Plus if not for a belt, mine coat of trench would fly up in my face and blind me, which wouldst not be most convenient.

Oh and I have a question: Garazoul, what's it like to have Pug as a companion?

Screw the rules, I have money!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
draxenn at 1:44AM, Jan. 12, 2007
(online)
First off….here. Enjoy. :) and forgive the roughness, no shading or anything. :)

And now, Garazoul:

Garazoul: Well meatbag, i'd be happy to answer your questions. Pug? Why is it always about Pug? Anyway… Well. I mean, he's a canine. At first he wasn't much help at all, since he has no HANDS. And I need HANDS in order to take over this miserable plane of existance.
However, it didn't take him long to prove his worth. He's way smarter than most meatbags on this world, so I say that I definatly have the tactical advantage.
Furthermore, he has some nasty teeth. Have you seen those things?
En-eh-ess-tee-why.
The only downside is if you get him wet, he smells like wet dog.
Screw the money! I have RULES!
. o O ( Evil )
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
Rebel_Sikes at 1:54AM, Jan. 12, 2007
(offline)
Lmao! That's freakin' hilarious! I bet Sleight is off to kill Ma-Ti now! XD And thanks for the answer Garazoul. :3
PinkDiapers at 9:42AM, Jan. 12, 2007
(online)
Sooo, so, funny. Still laughting… really.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:43PM
Glarg at 1:58PM, Jan. 12, 2007
(offline)
Marty the Hobo
OAAAAAAGAGAGLOOOOOOPPOOOOOOUAGGOUT!!!!!!!…..five bucks and ill shut up.

O_o someone pay the guy!
LIZARD_B1TE at 2:25PM, Jan. 12, 2007
(online)
To: Hamlet

To: Garazoul
Message: Do the other demons make fun of you and your… situation?

To: Marty

To: Kami
Message: Everyone keeps asking you questions about nudity and sexuality, tell me, have you gotten the hang of it, or has this assault of intrusive questions completely left you exhausted?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:36PM
Aeon at 2:50PM, Jan. 12, 2007
(online)
Sleight: Are you irritated to have been brought into the fight, then surplanted by Emo Joe, only to be tapped again to compete? Has this soured the competition for you?
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:46AM
Glarg at 2:53PM, Jan. 12, 2007
(offline)
LIZARD_B1TE
To: Marty

Marty the Hobo
Well that's a very interesting question, i was once rich, famous, on top of the world, nearly everyone knew my name, until the tragic event happened to my “where's waldo” book company, some idiot forgot to take out the trash and the fumes mixed in with the chemicals rising from the smokestacks of the nuclear power plant, it made some sort of weird acid rain thing and it eroded the buildings, the nuclear power plant exploded destroying the building and all of my workers, I was the only one who survived, because i was the only smart enough to hide in a urine stained trashcan. when i removed the can there was green smoke everywhere, For some strange technical reason far beyond the laws of physics i began to learn how to speak to flies and maggots INSTANTAINOUSLY! I was unable to pay for repairs on the building so i started loosing money, couldn't find any jobs that suited me (I have no college degrees and i dropped out of high school.) Soon my house was bulldozed and the very clothes i wore when this happened are still on me, well except for the pimp hat, i stole that from Whitey Mc. Cracka! Now i live in the very trashcan that protected me.
hat at 3:32PM, Jan. 12, 2007
(offline)
I'm confused, how do you play this?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
Beaums at 3:44PM, Jan. 12, 2007
(offline)
hat
I'm confused, how do you play this?

It's not really a game man. You just ask people questions about their Fightsplosion characters, and they reply in the persona of that character. Of course, you gotta be prepared for what your character would say too. ;)

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:15AM
The mediocre one at 3:44PM, Jan. 12, 2007
(offline)
To: BFH
What is it like to have your hair on fire?

To: Whats-his-face
How do you feel about no one ever remembering your name

TO: Emp
How do you hear?

To: me
You're a loser.

Me: To
I know.
Paper Mache Cataclysm
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:15PM
Glarg at 4:17PM, Jan. 12, 2007
(offline)
Marty The Hobo
To Razz:

“You look so thin and muscular, how do you stay in such shape? I could really use some tips to get rid of this beer gut.”
PinkDiapers at 5:09PM, Jan. 12, 2007
(online)
Glarg
Marty The Hobo
To Razz:

“You look so thin and muscular, how do you stay in such shape? I could really use some tips to get rid of this beer gut.”

DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS, SLURS, INUENDOS AND OPIOIONS EXSPRESSED BY RAZZ ARE NOT REPRESENTITIVE OF FIGHTSPLOSION OR ITS AFFILIATES.

Razz: I'm pretty sure round and pimply is a shape, stinky. In fact it amazes me that you happen to be so well fed being HOMELESS and all. I'm pretty sure we're on the same diet, only I actually eat pre-digested FOOD with my 8 bottles of whiskey a day. Ya know what, now that I think about it, I've got absolutely nothing better to do then sit around giving weight loss advice to the poverty stricken masses. Maybe I'll start up a home where I blather on about carbs to raving cat ladies, legless vets and that creepy dude down the street from me with the lazy eye and urine soaked bible! Now get ouuta my face CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED? …………………………… CENSORED!

Me: I'm sorry really, she didn't mean it.
Razz: Shut up you!
Me: …Help me… she taking over…

DEAR GARAZOUL: I have an orange tabby named Smithy who constantly pees and poops all over my furniture and sleeping relatives. Every time I put her near the litter box to try and get her to use it she digs her claws into me and some how finds a way to salt the wound as I sleep. How do I deal with my temperamental tabby?
A-SALTED IN C.A.
Glarg at 5:33PM, Jan. 12, 2007
(offline)
Marty the Hobo
“Well there's such things as HOMLESS SHELTERS! why do you think they have soup there? ITS NOT FOR SWIMMING IN THATS FOR SURE!!!! (and trust me i've tried) And as for the whisky…….o_O Jesus we are on the same diet, well then you must be getting more Active then this crack addicted, Liquir stealing, Cracker flamming hobo.”

Whitey MC. Cracka
Cracka what you talking bout, you white.

Marty
This doesnt involve you Whitey!

Whitey MC. Cracka
is Mc. Cracka gonna have to smack a bitch?

Marty
*Breaks beer bottle and starts cutting up Whitey Mc. Cracka*
FoxmanZEO at 5:46PM, Jan. 12, 2007
(online)
Dear, Duck Dude,

Could you microwave a burrito so hot, that you yourself could not eat it?

-Little T.

'Who must do the hard things?

He who can.'

-Confucius.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM
Glarg at 5:55PM, Jan. 12, 2007
(offline)
Dear Kari, your going to be my first opponent yes? Id like to wish you good luck, but i would also like to know alittle more about my opponent say….fighting style? favorite foods? liking to smack people across their heads with whisky bottles/
Aeon at 9:29PM, Jan. 12, 2007
(online)
The mediocre one
TO: Emp
How do you hear?

Emp
Are you accusing me of planting those microphones in Nancy's bedroom? Because I don't know anything about it. Everyone's always blaming me! You know, sometimes things are the zombie's fault, and I'm just getting so– oh. Right. This is about my ears, isn't it? Listen, this could really lead to a lot of questions I'm not prepared to answer. It's always, “Emp, where do you keep your organs,” and “Emp, how do you actually get a beer bottle to your mouth with claws that stumpy.” And the answer is, it just happens. I'm like, a magical drinking, hearing, digesting pixie, over here. Except… you know. I'm evil. And probably fuzzier.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I believe my pizza rolls just dinged.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:46AM
AQua_ng at 12:08AM, Jan. 13, 2007
(online)
Aeon
Sleight: Are you irritated to have been brought into the fight, then surplanted by Emo Joe, only to be tapped again to compete? Has this soured the competition for you?

Salim Jones
This ‘Joe’ was never supposed to drop out. I will only say that much.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:55AM
Rebel_Sikes at 12:31AM, Jan. 13, 2007
(offline)
LIZARD_B1TE

Hamlet
I dost not know what thou is talking about, but mine form of speech has always been superbly articulate. Proper speech wast apart of the vast amounts of knowledge that I hadst to learn as a child, along with etiquette, diplomacy, fencing, politics, geography, dinning manners, horseback riding, ballroom dancing, sewing, battle planning, strategies, and of course, gymnastics.

Okay, question time!
Zach: do you ever find it tiresome being a CEO of channel 7 5/8?
Razz: Why did you decide to have your hair cut as a mohawk and to dye it pink? And would you ever consider dying your hair other colors, like say, red with purple polkadots?
Cotton Swab: How did become such a smooth operator? Did it take years of training or were you just born that cool?
LIZARD_B1TE at 5:27AM, Jan. 13, 2007
(online)
The mediocre one
To: Whats-his-face
How do you feel about no one ever remembering your name

Jim
Oh, I feel fine. Just fine. Maybe later, I'll go skip in a daisies like a happy little girl without a care in the entire friggin' world!

Come on, how do you think I feel about this? My name is Jim! JIM! It's only three letters long! Three letters long!

…I hate you. I hate all of you. You all suck. I hate everyone.
draxenn at 5:29AM, Jan. 13, 2007
(online)
Lizard Bite
Message: Do the other demons make fun of you and your… situation?

No, no they don't.
Want to know why?
Because they are still STUCK in the nine layers of the abyss while I galavant free to wreak havoc on this tiny planet.
Also, when I do become whole again, they know that I'll find out. And i'll be angry.

Pinkdiapers
I have an orange tabby named Smithy who constantly pees and poops all over my furniture and sleeping relatives. Every time I put her near the litter box to try and get her to use it she digs her claws into me and some how finds a way to salt the wound as I sleep. How do I deal with my temperamental tabby?
A-SALTED IN C.A.

Give her a can of tuna every time she does the claws and salt thing. She is obviously a higher being who has no respect for humans.
It's best to just let her fecalate wherever she pleases. You are, afterall, beneath her.

I'd ask you sacs of water questions, but you have nothin..no wait.
To everyone: Who wants to be my minion. Show of hands. *evil grin*
Screw the money! I have RULES!
. o O ( Evil )
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
PinkDiapers at 11:23AM, Jan. 13, 2007
(online)
Rebel Skies said:

Razz: Why did you decide to have your hair cut as a mohawk and to dye it pink? And would you ever consider dying your hair other colors, like say, red with purple polkadots?

Razz: Oh, hey, that's a great question. Well I got a question for you why don't you mind your own CENSORED–

Me: I decided to cut off Razz's raving craziness in order to actually answer your question. Razz has pretty much had every hair style you could think of. The pink Mohawk is actually pretty usual compared to some of her styles.

Photo in order form left to right

1.To answer you question yes, yes she has.

2.She was actually rejected from the Black Panthers every week for three months!

3.I have absolutely no evidence to show that those mutton chops were not entirely naturally grown.

4.Those are not actually beads but oranges tied together with fishing wire and painted brown. They really stunk after a week.

5.“Never come in my room without knocking!” This is all the photographer heard before falling unconscious. I still have no idea what she was doing when that picture was taken.

6.It's not really a hair style as much as it's Razz with a cat on her head. Which I find hilarious!

Razz: Hey Hamlet I recently failed a book report I had to do on you and I hold you wholly responsible for this. Why is your life so lame and boring? Even the killing parts made me dose off. Would it kill you to add some explosions? Because that would be cool too!
Radec at 11:30AM, Jan. 13, 2007
(online)
Razz with a cant on her head… that made me laugh like hell once i realized what it was…
<= dead and buried.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:58PM
strong414bad at 11:41AM, Jan. 13, 2007
(online)
The mediocre one
To: BFH
What is it like to have your hair on fire?

BFH
It was hard the first week or so, but eventually you learn to get used to it. And without my hair powers, I wouldn't even have any of my special abilities! And that means that nobody would watch my show!
Why hello there.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:59PM
Rebel_Sikes at 12:40PM, Jan. 13, 2007
(offline)
Lmao! Pink that was hilarious, Razz has had the best hairstyles. XD

PinkDiapers
Razz: Hey Hamlet I recently failed a book report I had to do on you and I hold you wholly responsible for this. Why is your life so lame and boring? Even the killing parts made me dose off. Would it kill you to add some explosions? Because that would be cool too!

Hamlet
How dare thou! My life not this “lame” and “boring” that you speak of, but it is exhilarating to the fullest. How can you not think that my life story is exciting? I meanst, first my father dies, then my mother marries her brother and law (incest I say!), then I see my father's ghost, then I find out that my father was murdered, then I go insane, then I am spyed on, then I creep out my girlfriend, then I almost kill my uncle now father, then I spend hours upon hours contemplating suicide, then I kill my girlfriend's father, then I head off to England, then my girlfriend dies or maybe it was suicide, then I come back to Denmark, then I fight against my dead girlfriend's brother, then my mother drinks poison and dies, then I am stabbed by a poison sword, then I take that poison sword and stab my dead girlfriend's brother, then I take that poison sword and stab my uncle/father, and THEN I die and lose my kingdom to a rival of mine. How thou cans't not remember such few details about mine life for thou's “book report” is beyond comprehension. So how can thou sayest, after I recounted every single detail of mine life, that that is boring? Wouldst it be more “cool” if I danced around in my girlfriend's dress on a barrel of gunpowder singing “I'm a little teapot” juggling pumpkins and then set the gunpowder on fire so that you go your desired explosion? Hmmm?! Well forget it, mine life is quite “cool” enough!
LIZARD_B1TE at 1:04PM, Jan. 13, 2007
(online)
Message: Hamlet, you claim to have died from poison, so how are you talking to us now?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved