Fightsplosion!

FS2 Fighter Q&A
Rebel_Sikes at 7:28PM, Jan. 13, 2007
(offline)
LIZARD_B1TE
To: Hamlet
Message: Hamlet, you claim to have died from poison, so how are you talking to us now?

Hamlet
Well besides the fact that I am just that good, in all actuality, my Uncle/Father Claudius is rather incompentent and dost not know how to properly poison someone. It was quite similar to a death, but I wast able to recover from it after 2 weeks. So in part it was my admirable skills and the rest was due to my Uncle's stupidity.
Screw the rules, I have money!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Glarg at 8:32AM, Jan. 14, 2007
(offline)
For Kami-

Marty
Maybe some of us arent pervs, ever think of that?
Marty shut up im trying to ask a question!
Marty
I hate steriotypical people/demon/things though!I JUST WANNA RIP OFF T-
Thats it if you dont shut up im gonna use the V-chip on you!

alright as i was saying-
Marty
Do your worst you money holding bastard

sorry about that, Now for my question

Kami…..why blue? Why is the suit blue? You look more like a red kind of person.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:36PM
The mediocre one at 10:02AM, Jan. 14, 2007
(offline)
FoxmanZEO
Dear, Duck Dude,

Could you microwave a burrito so hot, that you yourself could not eat it?

-Little T.

I'm not sure if this is funny or just stupid.

Duck Dude, supreme emporer of all things beige
Well, there's a very sad story behind that, you see it started with the wesels…always with the weasels…well you see they were having evening tea when the centepieds began their charge, millions perished in the first heartbeat, but then little geraldo mc.gutentamofitzgeralditzvenheigan found the spoof of infinite reduction…but he got herpes and died from a crotch infection. And then I had a really friggin' hot burrito. Hot enough I couldn't eat it, infact, until I remembered that I could armor my mouth.

The best burrito of my life.

and my only friend.

who I ate.
Paper Mache Cataclysm
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:15PM
The mediocre one at 10:09AM, Jan. 14, 2007
(offline)
TO: Marty
Where IS waldo?
Paper Mache Cataclysm
Glarg at 11:13AM, Jan. 14, 2007
(offline)
The mediocre one
TO: Marty
Where IS waldo?

well he WAS in our studio doing picture takes, but when the power plant blew up so did he,

there were no traces left of him, not even a body…..just a small beanie and a pair of glasses.

So where is waldo you ask? thanks to that explosion….nobody knows.
draxenn at 1:57AM, Jan. 15, 2007
(online)
To Razz

Lady, I like your style.
My question is: How would you like to rule this world..or say, any world along with me? You could be the queen of all that is evil and vile. We also have a comprehensive dental plan, because you always want those pearly whites to shine.

Screw the money! I have RULES!
. o O ( Evil )
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
Glarg at 8:39AM, Jan. 15, 2007
(offline)
To: Garazoul

….You are a head….just a disembodied head, thats making me wounder why arent you dead.
sorry i suck at rymes….and copying school house rock
but anyways ONTO the question, how did become just a head?

Marty
Hey Garazoul! if we end fighting together you could have my head when/if you win!, hell you could even have my hat!
PinkDiapers at 11:55AM, Jan. 15, 2007
(online)
draxenn
To Razz

Lady, I like your style.
My question is: How would you like to rule this world..or say, any world along with me? You could be the queen of all that is evil and vile. We also have a comprehensive dental plan, because you always want those pearly whites to shine.

Razz: Hmm… Normally I'd punt you into the next county, but I do have some sideways growing wisdom teeth coming in… and I haven't had a steady job since 3rd grade. Throw in a bottle of Johnny Walker and you got yourself a d–WAIT A MINUTE!!

Me: I had tons of fun drawing Razazoul and I call it. I started drawing Garazoul as an energy ghosty thing but I figured out he's a flesh and blood head. I also figured Garazoul would change Razz's outfit a little using his Pen-Ultimate power. Unless I got it wrong and it's Penne-Ultimate power in which case…

That's the most delicious power of all. You've got a deal!

Hamlet said: Wouldst it be more “cool” if I danced around in my girlfriend's dress on a barrel of gunpowder singing “I'm a little teapot” juggling pumpkins and then set the gunpowder on fire so that you go your desired explosion? Hmmm?! Well forget it, mine life is quite “cool” enough!

Razz: Yeah Ham-bone that WOULD be a lot cooler, but how many Pumpkins are we talking about here? Because that could be a deal breaker

Razz: Hey Blue Flame Hair I was watching your show and it's just a guy glowing and grunting like he's taking a crap for 30 minutes straight. Then I watch another one ten episodes later and it was the same thing, What the F***?

To Zoe: Dose anyone make “time of the month” jokes about your Lycanthropy during the full moon, and is retaliation swift and deadly when they do?

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:43PM
WingNut at 12:05PM, Jan. 15, 2007
(offline)
Zak
To Razz:

You wanna, like get a cup of coffee sometime?

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:50PM
Glarg at 12:12PM, Jan. 15, 2007
(offline)
WingNut
Zak
To Razz:

uh oh….DUCK AND COVER!!!!!
Marty
*Hides in dumpster*

The mediocre one at 1:54PM, Jan. 15, 2007
(offline)
Duck dude
*unsheathes the umbrella of supreme protection and comfort and begins whining like a baby*

To: Little T
up for a game of badminton later?

To: Zak
What are your thoughts concerning hamsters?

To: Marty, again
Why don't you reply to my love letters? does my hair disgust you? IS THAT IT? Are you cheating on me with a barber!?

To: Scary big lady
Please don't hurt me. Not even a question, just a plea for my life.

To: Hamlet
To be, or not to be?
Paper Mache Cataclysm
Glarg at 2:30PM, Jan. 15, 2007
(offline)
The mediocre one
To: Marty, again
Why don't you reply to my love letters? does my hair disgust you? IS THAT IT? Are you cheating on me with a barber!?

Marty the Hobo
…..I dont get mail, I dont even have a mailbox.

To answer your question i'll state another question

“Are you high?” (Ladies im available ^_~, still looking for love……still :( )
The mediocre one at 3:00PM, Jan. 15, 2007
(offline)
Marty
Stuff

Duck Dude
Hey, ifyou're accusing me of breathing the happy gas…you'd be right. Greenshirt guides my path to the eternal beyond, and if you stand before the falloutprepare to feel the wrath of ten thousand mustard jars.
ye hath been WARNED
Paper Mache Cataclysm
LIZARD_B1TE at 3:46PM, Jan. 15, 2007
(online)
Jim
To: Everyone
Do any of you even POSSESS the capacity for actual thought processes, or are all of you mistakes spewed forth from my boss's disturbing immagination?
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:36PM
Glarg at 4:03PM, Jan. 15, 2007
(offline)
LIZARD_B1TE
Jim
Do any of you even POSSESS the capacity for actual thought processes, or are all of you mistakes spewed forth from my boss's disturbing immagination?

Marty the Hobo
What do you think Jim?
I thought his name was uh….whats his face.

Marty
Dont be rude.

You're one to talk…hobo -_-
The mediocre one at 4:13PM, Jan. 15, 2007
(offline)
Jim

Duck Dude
*pulls out pipe*
Well this all depends on your definition of “think” by all rights and conditions in this world of our, even the tiniest of beings may be capable of “think”

So yes, yes I do think my friend, but the real question is: What is your name again?
Paper Mache Cataclysm
WingNut at 4:55PM, Jan. 15, 2007
(offline)
Zak
Hamsters, small, fuzzy, and delicious! Whats not to love?!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:50PM
Atom Apple at 4:56PM, Jan. 15, 2007
(online)
Jim

Zach
Uhh… ZOOM! I FOUND A PENNY AND I ATE IT! …Anyone want a free hoodie… with ads on it?
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:03AM
draxenn at 10:37PM, Jan. 15, 2007
(online)
Glarg
To: Garazoul

….You are a head….just a disembodied head, thats making me wounder why arent you dead.
sorry i suck at rymes….and copying school house rock
but anyways ONTO the question, how did become just a head?

Marty
Hey Garazoul! if we end fighting together you could have my head when/if you win!, hell you could even have my hat!

First of all. Wonderful! I could really use a great pair of hands…well, any COMPLETE set of hands will do. you aren't missing any fingers are you? Good.
And to answer your question, one of the wonderful things about being a demon is that your parts can live independantly. When i was trying to squeeze through a crack from the abyss into your world, the crack wasn't large enough for my body. My head popped off, leaving my body in the abyss.
Now, if you've been to the abyss, you know that it's not a great place to be. So I figure I can conquer this world, open a gate to the abyss, get my original body back, and then scram to another planet to rule as surpreme overlord.
. o O ( Evil )
draxenn at 10:42PM, Jan. 15, 2007
(online)
PinkDiapers
Razz: Hmm… Normally I'd punt you into the next county, but I do have some sideways growing wisdom teeth coming in… and I haven't had a steady job since 3rd grade. Throw in a bottle of Johnny Walker and you got yourself a d–WAIT A MINUTE!!

Garazoul: Drat. Almost had me a partner!

PinkDiapers

Me: I had tons of fun drawing Razazoul and I call it. I started drawing Garazoul as an energy ghosty thing but I figured out he's a flesh and blood head. I also figured Garazoul would change Razz's outfit a little using his Pen-Ultimate power. Unless I got it wrong and it's Penne-Ultimate power in which case…

That's the most delicious power of all. You've got a deal!

Me: The fun thing about garazoul is that you can draw him how you like. The way i envision him is that he's a fleshy head but doesn't quite exist in this world..that's why i draw him all squiggly, it's to represent his near etherealness. But, when he's complete, he would of course be flesh and bone.
I adore how you pictured him, and how you pictured his imagination. Bang on! So if you want to draw him ghostly, cool, that means he's more etheral than not at this point in time. Draw him fleshy? No problem, he's more real than ethereal. Know what I mean? And how did you know that penne was his fravroite sauce?? =D

. o O ( Evil )
PinkDiapers at 11:03PM, Jan. 15, 2007
(online)
LIZARD_B1TE
Jim

Me: Razz? Aren't you pissed that, what's his face said all that stuff?

Razz: Who?

Me: You know that… guy… that ghost like demon guy.

Razz: Not ringing a bell.

Me: Never mind what about Duck Dude cowering in the shadows?

Razz: That bobbily headed thing? That's a guy? I thought that that was a gumball machine.

Me: I'm pretty sure that's a guy.

Razz: Well he's been eating quarters for the past half an hour.

Me: Eww… Did any gum come out?

Razz: Well I'm not ganna chew it NOW!
PinkDiapers at 11:16PM, Jan. 15, 2007
(online)
WingNut
Zak
To Razz:

Me: You may want to rethink this course of action.

Razz: “A cup of coffee” for me consists of three unmarked cars, a quart of quality liquor, a rusty pipe, ten gallons of Mexican beer, a snow shovel, five yards of rope and a battle hardened waitress to serve me beer batter chicken wile I'm driving. Also, maybe a bicycle pump depending on if we cross state lines or not.

I like your goatee… Bring cash and make sure you're not followed.

Glarg at 3:10AM, Jan. 16, 2007
(offline)
PinkDiapers
WingNut
Zak
To Razz:

Me: You may want to rethink this course of action.

Razz: “A cup of coffee” for me consists of three unmarked cars, a quart of quality liquor, a rusty pipe, ten gallons of Mexican beer, a snow shovel, five yards of rope and a battle hardened waitress to serve me beer batter chicken wile I'm driving. Also, maybe a bicycle pump depending on if we cross state lines or not.

I like your goatee… Bring cash and make sure you're not followed.

*comes out of dumpster* is it safe O_o?
FoxmanZEO at 3:16PM, Jan. 16, 2007
(online)
The mediocre one
To: Little T
up for a game of badminton later?

Little Timmy
Dear Duck Dude,

Mommy sayed I shouldn't play with you.

Why?

-Little T
'Who must do the hard things?

He who can.'

-Confucius.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM
Atom Apple at 3:21PM, Jan. 16, 2007
(online)
From Zach: I don't know why. He seems nice. I saw him give a boy candy then pull him in his truck to go to Six Flags! Then the police came by with their pretty lights and they had a really fun race that ended in them taking him to “the big house.” That's nice, they gave him a mansion because he's so kind!

From Stalin: …You're an idiot, Zach.
i will also like to know you the more
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:03AM
Tantz Aerine at 4:51PM, Jan. 16, 2007
(online)
PinkDiapers
To Zoe: Dose anyone make “time of the month” jokes about your Lycanthropy during the full moon, and is retaliation swift and deadly when they do?

Zoe: I only got that joke once, quite early in the situation. Retaliation was swift, but not deadly. Death is not nearly as torturous as Life. Hmmm… Some other time I think I heard another such crack at a ‘time of the month’ joke, but Dave still insists it was just my idea. He grins nervously though.

To Razz: How easy is it to maintain that hair do? Is it worth the trouble?

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:06PM
The mediocre one at 6:16PM, Jan. 16, 2007
(offline)
Little Timmy
Why?

Duck Dude
Because badminton is da shit, especially whe you play covered in peanut butter and whipped cream, I know, I've done it! I was playing Me when I went and spiked it at Myself, who dove and smacked it right into Us.
You don't want to smack Us, he gets pissed at I, and starts beating me. Me left because Us laid a beating on me that you wouldn't believe.
So when me and Us left I guess I was playing with Myself.
(I'm really wondering if anyone got that)

To: Razz, Sleight, and what's his—Jim.
DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG!?

To: Kami
How does it feel being blue all the time, depressing, angering, or like swimming in mayonaise?

To: Zoe
How many people have you mauled to date? And is there any chance of you transforming in the competition?
Paper Mache Cataclysm
AQua_ng at 11:37PM, Jan. 16, 2007
(online)
The mediocre one
To: Razz, Sleight, and what's his—Jim.
DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG!?

Go away.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:55AM
kaminari at 12:07AM, Jan. 17, 2007
(online)
The mediocre one
To: Kami
How does it feel being blue all the time, depressing, angering, or like swimming in mayonaise?

Kami
Well, umm, Im pretty happy I s'pose. Can I paint you blue with my finger paints?

I am FS2 champion! w00t!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:13PM
Tantz Aerine at 2:54AM, Jan. 17, 2007
(online)
The mediocre one
To: Zoe
How many people have you mauled to date? And is there any chance of you transforming in the competition?

Zoe: *suspicious glance* I haven't really mauled nearly as many as I could; and they were all bad! As for me transforming, I hope, for your sake, that this is not an indirect way of asking me if I intend to strip myself naked by tearing off my clothes.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:06PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved