Fightsplosion!

FS4 Official Tag Team Partner Thread!
Nicol3 at 1:32PM, Oct. 2, 2008
(offline)
Woot, Munch will be uh- ‘teamin up with Accospoot’s Kap'n Abscham!
My comics. Take a whiff!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:16PM
ancara at 6:51PM, Oct. 3, 2008
(offline)
I almost completely forgot to mention one last little ability for Ancara: If you squese(sp?) his tail when it has grown the 5 times normal size or bigger, it'll shrink, but it will cause the rest of him to grow bigger in size, making him bigger and stronger((so doing so to him may be a bad idea for opponents, and a good idea for me and my partner)).

Well anyways, I hope that this turns out to be a great FS, and I hope sign-ups are soon-ish. :3

Best. Ancara pic. ever.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:52AM
Nako at 5:32AM, Oct. 10, 2008
(online)
Hey, can I join…? And are relatively new characters (meaning they don't have much of a story yet in the comics) accepted?

If they are, I would like to enter this guy.

His name is Gokin. He might look like your average slightly deformed human, but he's really a cockroach. If I'm gonna describe his personality in one word it would be naive. Yeah, he's your typical cheerful guy with a lot of debt. o_o He's also pretty okay with having to work with other people since employees of the KinTori Company work in pairs when possible.

As for powers… Well, he has the ability to change form (normal cockroach form, oni-like cockroach form, child-like human form, and teenage human form) and he can also fly.

As for weaknesses… He can easily be stepped on in normal cockroach form, he's super light, and like ordinary cockroaches he's prone to suffocation by suds.

I hope this will turn out well… I'm okay with pretty much anyone. I hope that I won't be a disappointment to my partner if ever I get to join. =^_^=
Nya!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM
Signz at 12:07PM, Oct. 10, 2008
(offline)
Safety Man, Derrik and Pancakes are all stick people.

Somehow i think this is a first for fightsplosion. >_>

this will be awesome :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:36PM
Bocaj at 3:10PM, Oct. 10, 2008
(online)
Signz
Safety Man, Derrik and Pancakes are all stick people.

Somehow i think this is a first for fightsplosion. >_>

this will be awesome :D
Yeah, but they all look pretty different, which is cool!

Don't read Rape.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
Nako at 4:50PM, Oct. 10, 2008
(online)
Yeah, and they manage to beat non-stick people characters! That would be pretty cool! =^_^=
Nya!
Bittenbymonk at 6:11AM, Oct. 11, 2008
(offline)
wow, geez, I hope it isn't too late to try and get a partner for Uper Dave:

Uper dave's mentality is childish, and he's unpredictable, his powers are pretty rubbish for the most part, but he can ocassionally pull out something totally brutal and destructive, although this hardly ever happens and God knows if he'll manage to do it at the right time. he can fly, but not very well, he's quite fast and he has some enhanced strength and agility.

as far as weaknesses go, he's easily distracted, dumb as a post, and I'm pretty sure some blunt force trauma will do something untoward to him.

yeah, so Just PQ me or whatever and maybe we can get this show on the road!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:22AM
crocty at 7:39AM, Oct. 11, 2008
(online)
So therealtj and I decided to run together! :3
Here's my character, he'll post his soon I guess…

This is zebracorn.
He's a unicorn, only, a zebra.
Let's see…
-He wears a flashy necktie, if you haven't noticed
-He drinks martinis, if you haven't noticed
-He has a horn on his head, which he could use to shank people, if you haven't noticed

Oh, he has a British accent as well. Just 'cuz.

So what we have is

Powers: He has a horn

Weakness: He dies when he is killed.

=3
THIS NEW SITE SUCKS I'M LEAVING FOREVER I PROMISE, GUYS.
NOT BLUFFING, I'M GONE IF YOU DON'T FIX IT.
Oh god I'm so alone someone pay attention to me
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:52AM
therealtj at 9:26AM, Oct. 11, 2008
(online)

My guy. Armed with a monocle, Top hat, and cigar.
Strength: DASHINGLY good looks
Weakness: Pain.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:27PM
crocty at 9:39AM, Oct. 11, 2008
(online)
We are unstoppable! \o/
Now we just need a team name…
Oh, and to decide how to divide the pages. :o
Bocaj at 8:03PM, Oct. 11, 2008
(online)
Hey TJ, crocty.
I hope you realize that THIS isn't the sign up thread for teams. THIS is the sign up thread.

Don't read Rape.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:32AM
crocty at 11:18AM, Oct. 12, 2008
(online)
Bocaj
Hey TJ, crocty.
I hope you realize that THIS isn't the sign up thread for teams. THIS is the sign up thread.
Oh yes, I was just about to post there. But then my friends were like “LET'S GO OUT IN TO THE REAL WORLD”
So I will now post…
LIZARD_B1TE at 1:20PM, Oct. 18, 2008
(online)
Alright, I guess I'll toss a character into this. I don't care who I get paired up. Just so long as the character is one who can take a bit of verbal abuse from…

WINNIFRED TEPÉS

Winni is a 132-year-old vampire. She has an extremely short temper and is very conceited. She's one of the main characters in Silent Academy, in which she is working as a librarian in order to work off a Penance Contract which she got as punishment for… well, put it simply, it's best you don't know what she did.

POWERS:
-An assortment of combat spells
-The ability to see in the dark
-Hyper-Regeneration regarding any injury not afflicted on the heart or the brain

WEAKNESSES:
-Injuries inflicted to the heart or the brain
-Holy objects backed by faith (i.e. Holy water, by itself, is harmless to her, but Holy Water, wielded by a person who firmly believes that it will harm vampires, is very dangerous)

TRADITIONAL VAMPIRE WEAKNESSES WHICH ARE FAKE AND THEREFORE USELESS:
-Sunlight
-The Wooden Stake thing, unless, of course, you can push it through her ribcage
-Running Water
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:38PM
Midonian at 6:21AM, Oct. 21, 2008
(offline)

Thought I'd show a better picture.

My character is…well..me! Mido.

Very flexable and wacky, cartoon physics work for this guy.

Armed with a tranquilizer dart gun and sticks of TNT, Mido has only a few weaknesses, death, pain, armpits (fears them), heavy weights due to only being about 2 foot tall.

Not much else, I'll partner with anyone…

..anyone?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Nako at 4:31PM, Oct. 21, 2008
(online)
Uh, maybe you should show some initiative and PQ someone… =^_^= (you there is plural… hahaha)
Nya!
Warspritecomic at 1:37PM, Oct. 26, 2008
(online)
Well, I did PQ someone here with my character but as a precaution or if someone wants to pair with me, here's my character:

Name: The littlest elf
Nickname: Elfie
Height: 1'11"
Bio: He has been working with Santa for the past 117 years. He is loyal to the Jolly old saint and he is an expert in making toys. He likes to find the happy things in life and is extremely optimistic

BUT…

…If you get on his wrong side then he becomes one of the greatest killing machines and he can do something extremely brutal with that little hammer. Something so brutal that I cannot legally put it in text here.

EDIT: Yes, the hat is so big that it falls over his eyes (the black dots)
FIGHTSPLOSION 5!!! IT HAS 2 ALIENS, A PIRATE, A HORNY NINJA AND A HOMOCIDAL FIRE PRODUCING PENGUIN! AND A BIRD WOMAN AND A CAT WOMAN!

Also a mute that reminds me of Johnny Bravo and Samuel L Jackson at the same time!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:48PM
Naughtelos at 5:20PM, Nov. 4, 2008
(offline)
This is Naughtelos, the pixelated representation of me, I'd like a WoW model viewer user, but anybody will do, PM me or whatnot if you want to join the side of the Photoshop Gods.
Toby Durr at 3:04AM, Nov. 5, 2008
(online)
I would like to enter this. It appears to be FUN.

I guess I'd have to use Steve.
http://stonedustghost.deviantart.com/art/Super-Suit-Mark-5-97258098
The SSM5 Is, needless to say, somewhat of an improvement over the SSM1 and SSM2 he's been seen sporting in the comics. Anyone feel like partnering?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:31PM
Toby Durr at 2:27AM, Nov. 11, 2008
(online)
Warspritecomic
Well, I did PQ someone here with my character but as a precaution or if someone wants to pair with me, here's my character:

Bio: He has been working with Santa for the past 117 years. He is loyal to the Jolly old saint and he is an expert in making toys. He likes to find the happy things in life and is extremely optimistic

BUT…

…If you get on his wrong side then he becomes one of the greatest killing machines and he can do something extremely brutal with that little hammer. Something so brutal that I cannot legally put it in text here.

I think if we tag-team, I'll be doing the drawing…

If?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:31PM
Warspritecomic at 7:46AM, Nov. 11, 2008
(online)
Awwww… OK. As long I have at least some say in the scripts.
FIGHTSPLOSION 5!!! IT HAS 2 ALIENS, A PIRATE, A HORNY NINJA AND A HOMOCIDAL FIRE PRODUCING PENGUIN! AND A BIRD WOMAN AND A CAT WOMAN!

Also a mute that reminds me of Johnny Bravo and Samuel L Jackson at the same time!
Nako at 4:27AM, Nov. 15, 2008
(online)
Hey, maybe you can sign up now! =^_^=
Nya!
Avalon comics at 6:12AM, Nov. 16, 2008
(online)
Toby Durr
Warspritecomic

BUT…

I think if we tag-team, I'll be doing the drawing…

If?
Both of you have to draw, read them rules
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:13AM
Warspritecomic at 4:00PM, Dec. 6, 2008
(online)
Still waiting for a partener…

FoxmanZEO at 8:14PM, Dec. 8, 2008
(online)
Warspritecomic

I fold. Thinking of joining after finishing the secret santa in a day or so, for the practice and blah and blah.

What are your thoughts on snakes?
'Who must do the hard things?

He who can.'

-Confucius.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM
Warspritecomic at 7:54AM, Dec. 9, 2008
(online)
If it's a snake, simple to draw. Easy to pose. Lots of fun.

As a snake monster, not easy to draw. Fun to pose, lots of fun.

All In all I don't mind snakes

FoxmanZEO at 7:28PM, Dec. 23, 2008
(online)
J'zoriiz Scott.

Bio:
A financial superpower in and of herself, J'zoriiz gained great momentum in black market dealings and frequented the world of nefarious underworld activities. With no bond to the rule of human law, but retaining the ability to move in and around in society barely questioned. She took no shame in using the unique loopholes presented by her very being to achieve all that was possible to ensure her personal satisfaction.
Unfortunately for Scott, the mega-company forged by her tight grasp on the pulse of criminal society has reached a great height, and the insidious council working on the end of her strings has been chomping at the bit, waiting for the opportunity to shove her off of the summit.

Here's another image. Just because. But really, draw Scott however you want. c:

Soooo, looking for Elven Toy smith to do Fightsplosion. Hopefully he hasn't been holding his breath.
'Who must do the hard things?

He who can.'

-Confucius.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:30PM
Avalon comics at 2:50PM, Dec. 25, 2008
(online)
FoxmanZEO
J'zoriiz Scott.

Bio:
A financial superpower in and of herself, J'zoriiz gained great momentum in black market dealings and frequented the world of nefarious underworld activities. With no bond to the rule of human law, but retaining the ability to move in and around in society barely questioned. She took no shame in using the unique loopholes presented by her very being to achieve all that was possible to ensure her personal satisfaction.
Unfortunately for Scott, the mega-company forged by her tight grasp on the pulse of criminal society has reached a great height, and the insidious council working on the end of her strings has been chomping at the bit, waiting for the opportunity to shove her off of the summit.

Here's another image. Just because. But really, draw Scott however you want. c:

Soooo, looking for Elven Toy smith to do Fightsplosion. Hopefully he hasn't been holding his breath.
YOU'D BETTER STICK WITH IT THIS TIME BECAUSE YOU ARE AMAZING AND I HAVE YET TO SEE YOU FIGHT
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:13AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:27AM, Dec. 28, 2008
(online)
Well I just joined like what a week or two ago and my character is ready to FIGHT >:3

Meet TFGM,

TFGM is me from one of those alternet dimesions. He is from the kittie cartoon chibi dimesion. So he is me but a cartoon chibi cat humaniod thingy…..yeah lets go with that.

Powers: Cartoon phyics((which we all know is pretty much the best type of phyics))

Weaknesses: Well he is basicly me so my weaknesses, which are in my comic, which on a smarter note I shouldn't have told anyone.

I really don't care who I'm partner with as long as I can make it in somehow.

Things I bring to the table: If your a serious type I'll lighten it up with my humor.
If your a humor type I'll make your humor seem better by comparison :D

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:43PM, Dec. 28, 2008
(online)
Warspritecomic
If you still need a partner I'm open =D

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
Dan The Man 2 at 12:29PM, Jan. 21, 2009
(offline)
We Need More Fighters. I'll Work On An Image.Though I Can't See Anyone Who Ain't Taken's Art.
I have absolutely no idea whatsoever what I should put here.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:04PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved